Eurosender Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Eurosender

How would you rate Eurosender?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Boris McDohl

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Eurosender in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Boris McDohl
"Booked a pickup from Croatia to be sent to Manchester. Pick up didn't happen on the booked day, but had to instead wait until tomorrow. Ended up in my local depot where it was laying around "prepared for delivery" for over a week, and when I finally received my parcel it was damaged. I understand that this is not Eurosender's fault, but the fault of GLS and ParcelForce, but they have completely ignored my requests for a refund. After all, I booked this service through them, service which completely failed in every possible aspect because nothing which was agreed and booked actually happened. They're more than welcome to chase it up with GLS and ParcelForce, but completely ignoring my request for a refund is extremely unprofessional, hence the negative review. This is not how you keep customers."
Eurosender is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews