Eurosender Reviews

11AM
11AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Eurosender deliver?

How can I contact Eurosender?

Tell us how Eurosender made you happy

"I had ordered a shipment of 2 packages from Germany to Greece for today 21.03, having paid in advance 180 Euros. I called Eurosender more than 5 times today, asking them at what time will DHL pick-up the packages. They always replied that they will contact DHL and they will let me know. They never gave me any feedback. Late in the afternoon, they provided me an e-mail address of DHL so that I could contact them directly. I contacted DHL, and they told me they will pick-up the packages tomorrow 9.00-14.00!!! I have taken a day-off from my job today, and now I need to take another one for tomorrow. Eurosender service and customer support are completely unacceptable and terrible. I will never use them again, I advise the same for you."
Are you Eurosender? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"96.97% reviews negative, it says it all - Avoid this company at all costs - My insured parcel worth nearly 1600 euros went missing early November. It's now mid-march I still haven't been refunded any money nor do I have my parcel. I've have to chase up everything with Eurosender throughout the duration of this missing parcel case, they do not respond to e-mails in a timely manner, they don't provide me with updates on my case and don't seem to care when I call. I've had to bypass Eurosender's dedicated claims department just to get the courier to admit that the parcel was missing. Eurosender kept telling me that the courier was delaying the case when in reality the claims department didn't inject any sense of urgency. I had to do the job of Eurosender after they had already lost my parcel. After 4 long months of uncertainty my claim was finally approved for an 850 euro refund leaving me 800 euros out of pocket. Which doesn't include original postage costs as they refuse to refund this cost blaming the courier. I'm currently in the process of taking formal legal action against Eurosender in the European Small Claims Court. I have so much evidence against eurosender that showcases neglect and I've had to send multiple e-mail to Eurosender and their partners, I've had to bypass Eurosenders dedicated teams fulfilling their jobs as they are too incompetent to do it themselves. see you in court suckers."
"3 WEEKS OF HOLDING THE PROCESS OF JUST!!!!! PICKING THE PARCEL UP AND AFTER ALL THIS TIME WASTED, JUST SAID, "WE WILL CANCEL IT"......ALL THIS TIME WASTED! NOW CANT EVEN SEND ME SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION FOR THE CANCELLATION AND REFUND. ITS A SCAM!"
"I've decided to try out Eurosender as I received few promo mails from them. I ordered a pick up during Friday for Monday morning. Filling in required info was easy using their website but they required payment in advanced. I am reluctant to pay for service in advanced (as business) but I said ok nevertheless. As soon as I completed registration I received 6 mails (you registered, order received, order confirmed, review your experience, tracking). 1 more mail followed from their sales representative confirming everything as replay to my initial inquiry. Due to sheer volume of mails I haven't bothered to open them all. Delivery distance was 200km so I assumed my package should arrive next day (Tuesday) or Wednesday latest. On Wednesday afternoon I sent my first mail asking where is my package. I got response that phone number I gave them was incorrect. This came as surprise to me as I copy-pasted seller info during registration. Therefore I start reading those mails I received. Order confirmation had a phone number I gave them so I picked up my phone and called that number. Seller answered and I got confirmation that my package wasn't picked up. I replied to Eurosender number is correct. Once again they requested alternative number. I sent yet another mail saying number is correct and copy-pasted seller signature (with info). One of those emails was indeed request for alternative number but the number they had was correct, and they must called in non-working hours. Why didn't they tried again or try to contact me I do not know. They confirmed delivery pick up (with original phone number) or Thursday. At that point they requested documentation for ADR and additional payment. I requested ADR documentation from seller . Seller told me there is not need for ADR documentation as stated on shipping invoice they gave Eurosender's courier. Shipping invoice stated exact weight in kg, classification of ADR and disclaimer that this shipment falls under exemption due to low unit number (shipment was 75kg max ADR amount was 333kg). I replied to Eurosender with shipping invoice and said they do not require additional documentation and that everything was explained in it. They replied shipping invoice clearly contains ADR and they require additional documentation. Then I had to copy paste disclamer. Then they requested additional documentation with exact specification of number of bags. Then I replied shipping invoice has number of bags on it! Then they replied documentation is ok but they require additional 20€.I replied that they are 4 days late, unable to use phone or read, and asked are they kidding for asking additional fees. They replied that they are only 3 days late and will not release shipment until I haven't paid. Giving me no choice I paid additional cost and they said they will deliver my package. Friday no package, Monday no package, and it arrives on Tuesday. 200km in 8 days. 24 mails received, 9 sent. Package contain some crucial items for my production and I had to stop it on Friday. It was closed until Wednesday. All in all this was worst experience I ever had with any transport agency. It cost me a lot more than I bargained for. Now I'm off to post this review on as many sites as I can."
"Scammers, thieves, cheats eastern European crooks. They hide behind a UK number but in reality they are in Eastern Europe, Slovenia and the company is registered in Luxembourg. A 2,500eu machine arrived completely smashed beyond repair from Italy into the UK. Never mind I thought I have an insurance up to €5,000. the Crooks at eurosender never gave me the policy and refused to give me details of the shipping company which I later found out to be DHL Slovenia. Why would DHL E Europe pick up a machine from Italy is beyond belief. They are all together with that branch of DHL ..it's a scam. 2 months after receiving the broken goods not a word from them not a word from DHL and not a word from the insurance company. No Tony I've lost €2,500 for the machine and £300 shipping and insurance,but I've lost thousands of pounds at work for not providing the treatment with this particular machine. They should be shut down. I will send my complain to the European commission and to make sure that nobody uses this company of criminals."
"Woudn't recommend anyone to deal with them❗ I checked in their website (www.eurosender.com) to pick up my parcel IE - UK on January 21st (they should take it 9am-6pm) My money was charged from my credit card, but they haven't showed up that day. I was trying to text them on messenger, but answer was "please contact our customer support department here help@eurosender.com or here +44 20 3129 2884" But they didn't respond to any of my calls or emails And after all they didn't give my money back, cause "it's not their problem""
"Trustpilot reviews Categories My Reviews My Settings Help LOG OUT Alternate Text Ibtihal Zahran ES For companies Review of Eurosender Ibtihal Zahran Ibtihal Zahran 1 review Star 1 Star 2 Star 3 Star 4 Star 5 Updated a minute ago DON'T SHIP ANYTHING THROUGH THEM! Worst experience ever! I am relocating to the Netherlands, and I am trying to ship boxes from Spain. I called while I was filling in the measurements online to make sure I was doing everything correctly, as it was my first time to place an order for pallets. The representative was of no use. What he explained actually made me insert incorrect information! Then, the next day he called a couple of times while i was at work and no access to my phone. So he decided to modify it according to what HE thinks appropriate. I called back but unfortunately it was after working hours, then it was the weekend. I called Monday morning to explain that this isn't what I need, but it was too late! And he is tone is more like ' I did you a favour, otherwise your boxes will be shipped late'! Well, guess what! It's Wednesday and my boxes are not picked up yet! The company is a disaster, I spend a long time on the phone explaining and they just don't care. People work there know nothing and are not trained at all. They claim they have the best prices and services, it's not true. They hire another company (such as DHL in my case) to do the transport part. Then you face other problems with that company too! Because simply they were not involved since the beginning. Ah! And by the way, door to door service to them apparently means that they will take it from the ground floor of your building. A piece of information that nobody will tell you until they actually arrive and refuse to take your packages. Then they will ask for extra fees for an extra person and for the second attempt! Total scam! I highly recommend you book through a know carrier not through this third party!"
"Eurosender cannot be trusted with your baggage. They promote saying Christmas presents and baggages will be delivered safely. All false promises. I lost 2bags, 30kgs each. And finally eurosender after 2months of mail war asking for a final judgment, they give me 200€ on my bag. My bag itself costed more than 200€, the valubes inside are much more precious. Why do you expect People to trust you, with this type of service. Very disappointed with Eurosender, you should Close this service. I am never recommending you to anyone"
"Eurosender is a thief. Don't do any business with them. I paid for the service, but the courier didn't even show up to take the packages. Then i tried to cancel my order and get a refund. Nope, not gonna happen."
"It is a fraud . Eurosender agree to a transportation job , invoice , cancel and will not refund for 30 days . It is a scam located in Lithaunia . Avoid ."
"I sent myself a package and paid 51 euros for it's delivery. They picked the company DPD without my knowledge. They didn't come to collect it on the appointed day after setting a time and sending a notification. It took them almost a week to come pick it up. I packed a few fragile items, but I packed it in such a way they'd have to beat my package or let it fall from a great height to break anything. They broke something that was extremely difficult to break, smashed all the items on the top (that were well wrapped, to prevent breaking, although they were not fragile), and basically messed up half of the package. Then they refused to bring it to my house, on the grounds that it was visibly damaged, open and stained (it was not open when they gave it to us, but it was taped with a different tape over the original, so maybe they peeled it off and was retaped afterwards. It was not as damaged on the outside as they claimed, and they said they were trying to get a refund, but then we wouldn't get our package). We had to call customer service before sending and before we got it, and spent a lot of money and time in those calls. We were eventually sent to pick it up from a warehouse, instead of getting it delivered. Never working with them again, since they rely on terrible companies."
"Appalling service and completely unhelpful. I booked a pick up from a flat I was staying in Croatia. The parcel was to be delivered to an address in the UK. The driver never showed up. I had to call Eurosender to find out what was happening. They incorrectly said I'd given incorrect address details. When I corrected them they found other excuses. Ultimately, DO NOT BOOK with these people, they have an extraordinary list of T&Cs which put all of the responsibility on the customer and therefore they can excuse themselves for any responsibility on their part - this is not how business should be done. They even went to the extent to tell me it was my fault because I couldn't rearrange another day for the pick-up, I was flying to another country. The fact they've published this article says it all https://www.eurosender.com/blog/en/should-you-trust-online-reviews/"
"Zero response from so-called customer service"
"Truly awful service! Avoid these guys like the plague. Not worth the nightmare."
"Terrible Service! These guys are scammers!! They don't read emails, lie to customers to get money from them, take forever to deliver (it's been over a month and my stuff has been travelling around Spain and Belgium somehow!) They never communicate back to you when you need help and then try to make it so that everything that didn't go well was because of something you did. Even though the service has completely failed they somehow don't feel that a refund should happen."
"This company arrange stuff they can do. The make promise they cant perform. Avoid at all cost"
"Truly a nightmare I cannot believe this is really happened! I’m starting to believe this company is a scam of robbing money! I am waiting for 4 days a collect that never happens. During these 4 days I have more them 3 hours of calls and waiting lines and every time they say it is ok a set reschedule for the next day. I booked a collect 3 days before I left the house and I am on the destiny with out the parcel…that was not collected. Now there is a person that I asked for favour waiting for someone who don’t appear and probably will not. The money has gone! For other hand I glad they didn’t collect because if so probably they will lose the parcel as they did in other reviews And the cherry of the cake? No refunds… which mean I was robed!!!!! Truly nightmare."
"They are terrible as everyone mentioned. I tried to send a suitcase from Germany to Danmark. They did not showed up for picking up the suitcase, they rescheduled the pick up with the excuse that the address was not correct or incomplete, I called them more than 15 times there was absolute no reply from their partner in Germany, they did not show up the second time as well and they said they came to the door and no one was at home. This is a scam , I do not think that they even exist. And as everyone says, there is no refund."
"Easy to set up online, affordable but do not get fooled into thinking it is worth paying for this service. You have no guarantees your packet will reach you. You will get no refunds. If a carrier loses your shipment, you're on your own. The support is terrible, each response starting with "We are not responsible for anything". If you request instructions on how to proceed with your claim, you get generic responses oblivious to anything you previously explained. I personally will never use this service again."
"Ordered my parcels to get picked up from France to Sweden. As many other reviews has written, after my payment was done the experience was terrible. No one ever showed up and false information about phone calls to me was given between courier company and eurosender. I ended up using another company and no refund was made from Eurosend. Actually, read terms & conditions of Eurosender, refunds are actually not possible. Unless you are interested in credits for using Eurosender again. Do not use this company."
Eurosender is rated 1.11 based on 35 reviews