Eurosender Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Eurosender

How would you rate Eurosender?

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Gillian

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Eurosender in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Never picked up my parcel even after rescheduling and refused to give me back my money, they are a middleman so after they book the courier they will not refund, Save yourself the heartache, they seem cheap but you are basically paying for nothing."
"So bad company"
"Do not trust this company. They will not show up to pick up your things, with the excuse that the address is wrong/incomplete (the exact same address works well with other delivery services). They do not take any responsability and blame the courier. You have no rights. They take the money and don't do the job. Avoid them!"
"Awful company. They tried 6 times to pick something up and couldn't manage it over two weeks. I used FedEX in the end and they did it first time with exactly the same information. This company is a complete joke. The customer service is abysmal. I asked for a refund as they didn't actually do anything. No services were provided to me at all and the customer service department just kept saying it was the pick up places fault. I asked to speak to the manager, who basically just shouted over me when I tried to explain that I wasn't happy to pay for the complete lack of service. He then became abusive and started laughing. Unbelievable! A company who's customer service manager LAUGHS when they say "We didn't do anything but you can't have a refund". Avoid like the plague. Hopefully people cotton on to the fact that this company is a joke and they won't be around much longer."
Veronika Marekova
Unverified Reviewer
"NEVER NEVER NEVER!!! pay for the services of the EUROSENDER shipping company. First, you have to be really lucky if they ever come to pick up your suitcase (have been waiting for a week and no one ever showed up), refuse to give you a refund so you are forced to ship it, and then by miracle when they finally come to collect the package you will never see it again. Plus, they refuse to take any responsibility for the mistakes from their side. Well done 💩💩💩😡 Same goes for the DPD who basically is the one that lost it."
Boris McDohl
"Booked a pickup from Croatia to be sent to Manchester. Pick up didn't happen on the booked day, but had to instead wait until tomorrow. Ended up in my local depot where it was laying around "prepared for delivery" for over a week, and when I finally received my parcel it was damaged. I understand that this is not Eurosender's fault, but the fault of GLS and ParcelForce, but they have completely ignored my requests for a refund. After all, I booked this service through them, service which completely failed in every possible aspect because nothing which was agreed and booked actually happened. They're more than welcome to chase it up with GLS and ParcelForce, but completely ignoring my request for a refund is extremely unprofessional, hence the negative review. This is not how you keep customers."
Eurosender is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews