Eurosender Reviews

7% of reviewers recommend Eurosender
Telephone

How would you rate Eurosender ?

"Very bad experience. Everything had started pretty well though, ordering from the site was easy, but once I paid it was a nightmare. I sent 5 packages from Amsterdam, Netherlands, to Antibes, France. A first date has been planned to collect the packages in Amsterdam. The time slot was from 8:00am to 18:00pm. So I waited all day! And no one came. Not a call, not an e-mail, nothing! Very unhappy, I sent them incendiary e-mails! I was really annoyed because I left Amsterdam the next day at 6:00am. Their incompetence didn't suit me at all. They e-mailed me back saying I had to provide a Dutch phone number! Not a word of apology, nothing! Pretending it was written in the GCU! Scandalous! They could have told me before they made me wait a whole day! They say that a local number is mandatory. So I get them a Dutch number, and I reschedule a pickup the next week. (A friend had to ask a day off to stay at the apartment) And guess what? This same day I get a call from a lady telling me we need to plan a date for the pickup... Exasperated, I tell her it's supposed to be today and my friend took time off for it. She tells me she doesn't know... And we're rescheduling an appointment for the next day. This is bullshit! They're finally coming. The driver smokes a cigarette while my friend (who had to stay at home again for a whole day!) has to put the packages in the truck himself. Now my parcels are in transit to France, I hope to see them again one day but given their incompetence I doubt it. And icing on the cake: I got a call this morning from a lady telling me we need to plan a date for the pickup! I think it's a joke! I have to explain to her that the packages are already gone: it's outrageous that she doesn't know, it shows just how pathetic their organization is and their customer service too. Never use their services, this company should not exist they are unable to do their job!"
"Eurosender has made me wait for 3 weeks with an open claim for my broken LCD TV and I received no update. I had to call them and they said that they've done their best to explain my situation to the courier provider - which is GLS - and that my claim has been denied. After that I called GLS and they told me they've never received any claim regarding my parcel from Eurosender. The way they lied about my claim it's ridiculous, such a bad joke. I think it's only fair that I get my insurance money since I paid for the transportation only to receive a severely damaged TV."
"I have sent several packages using eurosender services and I got robbed in one of them. Because I haven't taken one photo of the incident, Eurosender didn't refund me and I lost one item on the value of about 90€ while using their service."
"Everything bad that you could say about a shipping broker, I can say about Eurosender. They represent the worst aspects of a very badly regulated industry. Failed pickup (they gave DPD the assignment on the same day as this was supposed to happen. Poor customer service-first agent told me to deal with DPD directly and take my 20kg 100x72 parcel to their drop point myself, when DPD were closed Second rearranged collection for a day I'd already said I couldn't be there Ask to cancel and they refuse, immediately pointing to Terms and Conditions which are illegal under EU law, Ask to speak to a manager and they say nothing but point to the same illegal terms and refuse to cancel. No apology, no recognition of fault, nothing. Just a flat 'No, we're not giving your money back.' They are a disgrace and I'll be happily telling everyone I know not to use them so long as I live."
"Eurosender is a SUPERB value for money. The delivery ofcourse takes longer as with priority shipping, but that's why it's cheaper. Most people complain about services the courier company messes up...it's like blaiming booking.com for hotel to be overbooked on day of arrival...I used their services several times, EVERYTIME had a good experience."
"I bought some items from Voga.com and they send their things with DSV. I checked the Internet if there was other companies who could ship my items for less money. Eurosender popped up, advertising really good service and cheaper shipping than other companies. I e-mailed them, and after several mails i got an offer, 100€ more than DSV. I said thanks, but no thanks. Then they replied that they would warn me using DSV because they dont include VAT and customs duties, and that i would have to pay other hidden services. Eurosender would offer me a discount INCLUDED VAT and customs duties. Then i thought i would use them after all, thinking they would pay the VAT and customs duties. When my items arrived OFF COURSE i had to pay the VAT and customs duties 😦😭 When i tried to contact the man at Eurosender he didnt reply. I tried five e-mails over a couple of weeks. Omg...I felt and i am feeling fooled! Eurosender didnt do as they said, didnt reply when things got uncomfortable, warned me twice about DSV and their 'shady' business...WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN!!"
"Never picked up my parcel even after rescheduling and refused to give me back my money, they are a middleman so after they book the courier they will not refund, Save yourself the heartache, they seem cheap but you are basically paying for nothing."
"So bad company"
"Do not trust this company. They will not show up to pick up your things, with the excuse that the address is wrong/incomplete (the exact same address works well with other delivery services). They do not take any responsability and blame the courier. You have no rights. They take the money and don't do the job. Avoid them!"
"Awful company. They tried 6 times to pick something up and couldn't manage it over two weeks. I used FedEX in the end and they did it first time with exactly the same information. This company is a complete joke. The customer service is abysmal. I asked for a refund as they didn't actually do anything. No services were provided to me at all and the customer service department just kept saying it was the pick up places fault. I asked to speak to the manager, who basically just shouted over me when I tried to explain that I wasn't happy to pay for the complete lack of service. He then became abusive and started laughing. Unbelievable! A company who's customer service manager LAUGHS when they say "We didn't do anything but you can't have a refund". Avoid like the plague. Hopefully people cotton on to the fact that this company is a joke and they won't be around much longer."
"NEVER NEVER NEVER!!! pay for the services of the EUROSENDER shipping company. First, you have to be really lucky if they ever come to pick up your suitcase (have been waiting for a week and no one ever showed up), refuse to give you a refund so you are forced to ship it, and then by miracle when they finally come to collect the package you will never see it again. Plus, they refuse to take any responsibility for the mistakes from their side. Well done 💩💩💩😡 Same goes for the DPD who basically is the one that lost it."
"Booked a pickup from Croatia to be sent to Manchester. Pick up didn't happen on the booked day, but had to instead wait until tomorrow. Ended up in my local depot where it was laying around "prepared for delivery" for over a week, and when I finally received my parcel it was damaged. I understand that this is not Eurosender's fault, but the fault of GLS and ParcelForce, but they have completely ignored my requests for a refund. After all, I booked this service through them, service which completely failed in every possible aspect because nothing which was agreed and booked actually happened. They're more than welcome to chase it up with GLS and ParcelForce, but completely ignoring my request for a refund is extremely unprofessional, hence the negative review. This is not how you keep customers."
Eurosender is rated 1.29 based on 14 reviews