Eurosender Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend Eurosender
1 New Reviews Written
10AM
10AM

Tell us how Eurosender made you happy

customer service
"Don't use them. I selected this company to make sure boxes will be delivered on a specific day and account manager confirmed boxes will be delivered on that day. I made necessary arrangements at work but boxes were not delivered as planned. No communication was done and had to send a couple of emails. The account manager was very active before I make payment and never heard from him since. I am still waiting for my boxes. Thanks Eurosender, I won't use your service again."
Are you Eurosender? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Extremely poor and mean customer service! Stay away from this Company, as they are extremely unprofessional and incapable of doing their job! I placed an order with Eurosender to get my motorcycle shipped from Italy to the UK. I am a residential customer, as such I do not have any equipment for unloading the goods and this has been communicated to and agreed by Eurosender before I placed the order. Unfortunately the shipping company they selected is refusing to deliver the motorcycle, which is currently stuck in a depot, as they demand I provide means of unloading the motorcycle from a lorry. We have now been messaging backwards and forwards for at least two weeks, with Eurosender customer service asking me to provide means of unloading the goods and myself reminding them that I am a residential customer and therefore I do not have a forklift at home and that they acknowledged this in writing before I placed the order!"
"Worst service ever. Avoid at all costs, Lost 2 pallets of family personnel possessions. Customer service shocking to make it worse...."
"I have placed an order with eurosender and according to their "rules", the packaged should have been retrieved Friday (30/08). Friday nothing happed! I sent several emails, I tried to call (the Portuguese center btw does not answer the phone! the UK center closes very earlier), and message in the chat they have (one coworker said it was my fault, another that I should send an email - when I spent the afternoon sending emails!). On Saturday I got a reply! Alleluia! And they said it was the wrong address. How do I ask is the wrong address, when the transport company does not even have my order (and yes I can confirm this since I called and called again). The second time, the same thing happened! Package to be retrieved between 9h00 and 18h00 and nothing! The third time... Guess what! My package was still at home!! This situation was not acceptable, and at that point, all I wanted was my money back and cancel the service I never received! From that moment, I didn't hear anything from Eurosender. If you are still considering sending something with Eurosender, don't do it. The moment sth goes wrong you won't receive any help and no money back."
"I sent three packages with Eurosender from the Netherlands to Germany. The trouble started right away when I booked an order for three individual packages and despite multiple mentions and reminders by me the sales representative booked three pallets instead. As a result I got an order confirmation with three pallets instead of three packages. Despite another call to clear the issue up, the same sales representative confirmed that the booking was exactly as it was supposed to be. As a result, I overpaid for the service. That would have been fine, if not one of the packages (a surfboard) arrived completely shattered, the nose broken off and another big ding at the tail. Knowing that such things often happen to fragile shipments, I had padded the surfboard extremely well (two board bags, pillows, plenty of clothes, towels and a wetsuit). I have no idea how you would have to treat a package in order to shred it to pieces as much as it had been - it is easy to suspect intention behind this. Anyways, of course I claimed the broken package but as many have experienced there is no way of getting a refund when you don't have the delivery man sign off on the damage at the handover - which is hard to do as they usually leave as quickly as possible. So all in all, I overpaid for a service which destroyed my surfboard with no chance of getting a refund. While Eurosender "tried" to help me with the claim it took them only 1 or 2 days for them to send me a notification that it was impossible to get it. To be fair, Eurosender is only an organization which distributes shipments to individual shipping companies. Nonetheless, there doesn't seem to be any sort of screening, nor any accountability of individual shipping companies. Cannot recommend in any way."
"Terrible service - advertise 1 day service that took 8 working days to deliver. Customer service refused to take responsibility and said 'external influences' can cause delays - bloody hell, 8 days! What a great get-out! Stupidly only read terrible reviews after paying them -Never again!"
"These people are located somewhere in Eastern Europe, with some small time may homerun business, terrible logistics, and support. I regret using their services, and my box is sitting somewhere in their country for over 7 days with no shipping estimates in sight. Avoid!! The few $$ you save is not worth the hassle or perhaps losing the goods. The positive review seems fake!"
"WARNING: At the point of writing this, there are 122 positive (5-star) reviews submitted within the past 2 weeks. Only one. The oldest submitted, is 1 year old. There are 48 negative (1-star) reviews spanning equally throughout a period of 1 year. Smells fishy."
"The support team is not willing or interested in investigating the issue. On the contrary, a sarcastic approach was taken and inability to process customer response was displayed. The customer requests were ignored and belittled which showed that the customer support team totally lacked empathy, ability to listen and ability to provide any acceptable level of customer support. The issue I have experienced was that I was charged a completely different amount to what was displayed on the screen when my credit card payment was processed."
"HORRIBLE. If you want your stuff to be actually shipped somewhere, avoid using Eurosender. I have made that mistake unfortunately. As of now, it’s been a week since my luggage was supposed to be picked up. I paid for this more than a month ago and got all the confirmation and reminder emails one could get. However, no one showed up last week on the day of the pick-up. Then, I contacted the FaceBook customer support, call center and email support. Facebook staff told me to send an email, which I did. The phone I called never got picked up on that day (even though it was in the afternoon). I only got a response in the evening saying “wait a few more hours and tomorrow morning and otherwise contact us again” which was at a point where I had already spent the whole day waiting for the service. Furthermore, the next day, my roommates jad to stay at home and wait as I was advised my Eurosender (I myself was moving). Of course, no one showed up again.Two days after, they rescheduled my pick-up for a Friday (5 days later than it was supposed to be). They also told me not to stress that it’s “only” 5 days and that no compensation is coming my way (even though I needed my stuff that week). Surprise surprise, no one showed up on Friday either! What did Eurosender do? Told me to wait 4 more days when my luggage “will be” collected. I am curious whether I will ever get my money back or my luggage. Additionally, I had to pay for all the calls even though they offer a service of “calling you back if you press 2”, which they never do, so when after 15 minutes of waiting on the line someone picked up, I first paid for the call and second asked to have someone call me back. That person said, “of course, I will call you promptly”, for one hour, no one called, so I had to do it again myself. Please, do use a different company if you want to avoid all this."
"Can't emphasise enough the need to avoid Eurosender. The delivery timescales advertised are a complete myth and are an attempt to mislead. A 'one day service' took a week and when queried with their customer service told 'one day' was only an estimate. They then just ignored subsequent requests for information. There are better quality services out there - use them!"
"Hello, I was struggling to find the best option to ship my old VCR to France. With so many options out there with different couriers and different limitation. I was surprised how easy, fast and cheap it was to do it through Eurosender page. Next time will not lose time searching other option and will go directly to Eurosender."
"Very responsive team, very clear website. I've managed to ship my items from Poland to the UK at a reasonable price. Keep up the good work!"
"Only 5 stars for Eurosender! They helped me ship my bike to my holiday address in Spain and besides saving a great deal, I have to give a shout out to their customer service, which was very helpful and eager to help me! I'll be in touch for my next trip!"
"Affordable prices, easy to use website and really pleasent staff"
"Very prompt, efficient, well organised and reliable service. Totally satisfied. I would use this service again."
"Very supportive sales team, easy booking, easy tacking! Everything was perfect! Eurosender, thank you! I would recommend your service to everyone. Keep up the good job"
"5-star experience! Excellent service from beginning till the end! Very helpful team and easy booking."
"Very reliable and cheaper too."
"They never collected the suitcases for 10 days. Always had excuses that they couldn’t find the package, didn’t know what it was etc. yet it was suitcases as detailed on the order form left at the concierge of. 4 star hotel. I called the hotel 3 times and they confirmed that nobody had been or called them. When trying to cancel as the collection was after I was leaving Europe they refused to consider a refund as per their terms - they cannot guarantee a collection date. Really - within 10 days ? Why take the order then"
Eurosender is rated 1.59 based on 66 reviews