Eurosender Reviews

4% of reviewers recommend Eurosender
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Eurosender made you happy

"I sent myself a package and paid 51 euros for it's delivery. They picked the company DPD without my knowledge. They didn't come to collect it on the appointed day after setting a time and sending a notification. It took them almost a week to come pick it up. I packed a few fragile items, but I packed it in such a way they'd have to beat my package or let it fall from a great height to break anything. They broke something that was extremely difficult to break, smashed all the items on the top (that were well wrapped, to prevent breaking, although they were not fragile), and basically messed up half of the package. Then they refused to bring it to my house, on the grounds that it was visibly damaged, open and stained (it was not open when they gave it to us, but it was taped with a different tape over the original, so maybe they peeled it off and was retaped afterwards. It was not as damaged on the outside as they claimed, and they said they were trying to get a refund, but then we wouldn't get our package). We had to call customer service before sending and before we got it, and spent a lot of money and time in those calls. We were eventually sent to pick it up from a warehouse, instead of getting it delivered. Never working with them again, since they rely on terrible companies."
Are you Eurosender? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Eurosender receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Appalling service and completely unhelpful. I booked a pick up from a flat I was staying in Croatia. The parcel was to be delivered to an address in the UK. The driver never showed up. I had to call Eurosender to find out what was happening. They incorrectly said I'd given incorrect address details. When I corrected them they found other excuses. Ultimately, DO NOT BOOK with these people, they have an extraordinary list of T&Cs which put all of the responsibility on the customer and therefore they can excuse themselves for any responsibility on their part - this is not how business should be done. They even went to the extent to tell me it was my fault because I couldn't rearrange another day for the pick-up, I was flying to another country. The fact they've published this article says it all https://www.eurosender.com/blog/en/should-you-trust-online-reviews/"
"Zero response from so-called customer service"
"Truly awful service! Avoid these guys like the plague. Not worth the nightmare."
"Terrible Service! These guys are scammers!! They don't read emails, lie to customers to get money from them, take forever to deliver (it's been over a month and my stuff has been travelling around Spain and Belgium somehow!) They never communicate back to you when you need help and then try to make it so that everything that didn't go well was because of something you did. Even though the service has completely failed they somehow don't feel that a refund should happen."
"This company arrange stuff they can do. The make promise they cant perform. Avoid at all cost"
"Truly a nightmare I cannot believe this is really happened! I’m starting to believe this company is a scam of robbing money! I am waiting for 4 days a collect that never happens. During these 4 days I have more them 3 hours of calls and waiting lines and every time they say it is ok a set reschedule for the next day. I booked a collect 3 days before I left the house and I am on the destiny with out the parcel…that was not collected. Now there is a person that I asked for favour waiting for someone who don’t appear and probably will not. The money has gone! For other hand I glad they didn’t collect because if so probably they will lose the parcel as they did in other reviews And the cherry of the cake? No refunds… which mean I was robed!!!!! Truly nightmare."
"They are terrible as everyone mentioned. I tried to send a suitcase from Germany to Danmark. They did not showed up for picking up the suitcase, they rescheduled the pick up with the excuse that the address was not correct or incomplete, I called them more than 15 times there was absolute no reply from their partner in Germany, they did not show up the second time as well and they said they came to the door and no one was at home. This is a scam , I do not think that they even exist. And as everyone says, there is no refund."
"Easy to set up online, affordable but do not get fooled into thinking it is worth paying for this service. You have no guarantees your packet will reach you. You will get no refunds. If a carrier loses your shipment, you're on your own. The support is terrible, each response starting with "We are not responsible for anything". If you request instructions on how to proceed with your claim, you get generic responses oblivious to anything you previously explained. I personally will never use this service again."
"Ordered my parcels to get picked up from France to Sweden. As many other reviews has written, after my payment was done the experience was terrible. No one ever showed up and false information about phone calls to me was given between courier company and eurosender. I ended up using another company and no refund was made from Eurosend. Actually, read terms & conditions of Eurosender, refunds are actually not possible. Unless you are interested in credits for using Eurosender again. Do not use this company."
"Starting to think it is a scam. They already rescheduled the pick up twice and never showed up. Maybe 3rd time it's a charm. Do NOT use their services! Ever!"
"Very bad experience. Everything had started pretty well though, ordering from the site was easy, but once I paid it was a nightmare. I sent 5 packages from Amsterdam, Netherlands, to Antibes, France. A first date has been planned to collect the packages in Amsterdam. The time slot was from 8:00am to 18:00pm. So I waited all day! And no one came. Not a call, not an e-mail, nothing! Very unhappy, I sent them incendiary e-mails! I was really annoyed because I left Amsterdam the next day at 6:00am. Their incompetence didn't suit me at all. They e-mailed me back saying I had to provide a Dutch phone number! Not a word of apology, nothing! Pretending it was written in the GCU! Scandalous! They could have told me before they made me wait a whole day! They say that a local number is mandatory. So I get them a Dutch number, and I reschedule a pickup the next week. (A friend had to ask a day off to stay at the apartment) And guess what? This same day I get a call from a lady telling me we need to plan a date for the pickup... Exasperated, I tell her it's supposed to be today and my friend took time off for it. She tells me she doesn't know... And we're rescheduling an appointment for the next day. This is bullshit! They're finally coming. The driver smokes a cigarette while my friend (who had to stay at home again for a whole day!) has to put the packages in the truck himself. Now my parcels are in transit to France, I hope to see them again one day but given their incompetence I doubt it. And icing on the cake: I got a call this morning from a lady telling me we need to plan a date for the pickup! I think it's a joke! I have to explain to her that the packages are already gone: it's outrageous that she doesn't know, it shows just how pathetic their organization is and their customer service too. Never use their services, this company should not exist they are unable to do their job!"
"Eurosender has made me wait for 3 weeks with an open claim for my broken LCD TV and I received no update. I had to call them and they said that they've done their best to explain my situation to the courier provider - which is GLS - and that my claim has been denied. After that I called GLS and they told me they've never received any claim regarding my parcel from Eurosender. The way they lied about my claim it's ridiculous, such a bad joke. I think it's only fair that I get my insurance money since I paid for the transportation only to receive a severely damaged TV."
"I have sent several packages using eurosender services and I got robbed in one of them. Because I haven't taken one photo of the incident, Eurosender didn't refund me and I lost one item on the value of about 90€ while using their service."
"Everything bad that you could say about a shipping broker, I can say about Eurosender. They represent the worst aspects of a very badly regulated industry. Failed pickup (they gave DPD the assignment on the same day as this was supposed to happen. Poor customer service-first agent told me to deal with DPD directly and take my 20kg 100x72 parcel to their drop point myself, when DPD were closed Second rearranged collection for a day I'd already said I couldn't be there Ask to cancel and they refuse, immediately pointing to Terms and Conditions which are illegal under EU law, Ask to speak to a manager and they say nothing but point to the same illegal terms and refuse to cancel. No apology, no recognition of fault, nothing. Just a flat 'No, we're not giving your money back.' They are a disgrace and I'll be happily telling everyone I know not to use them so long as I live."
"Eurosender is a SUPERB value for money. The delivery ofcourse takes longer as with priority shipping, but that's why it's cheaper. Most people complain about services the courier company messes up...it's like blaiming booking.com for hotel to be overbooked on day of arrival...I used their services several times, EVERYTIME had a good experience."
"I bought some items from Voga.com and they send their things with DSV. I checked the Internet if there was other companies who could ship my items for less money. Eurosender popped up, advertising really good service and cheaper shipping than other companies. I e-mailed them, and after several mails i got an offer, 100€ more than DSV. I said thanks, but no thanks. Then they replied that they would warn me using DSV because they dont include VAT and customs duties, and that i would have to pay other hidden services. Eurosender would offer me a discount INCLUDED VAT and customs duties. Then i thought i would use them after all, thinking they would pay the VAT and customs duties. When my items arrived OFF COURSE i had to pay the VAT and customs duties 😦😭 When i tried to contact the man at Eurosender he didnt reply. I tried five e-mails over a couple of weeks. Omg...I felt and i am feeling fooled! Eurosender didnt do as they said, didnt reply when things got uncomfortable, warned me twice about DSV and their 'shady' business...WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN!!"
"Never picked up my parcel even after rescheduling and refused to give me back my money, they are a middleman so after they book the courier they will not refund, Save yourself the heartache, they seem cheap but you are basically paying for nothing."
"So bad company"