European Moving Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read European Moving Reviews

About European Moving:

A Man and Van Removal Company for moving across Europe

Are you looking to save money on your European move? If the answer is yes, our LOW-COST Man and Van service could be just the right solution for you.

We can move anything from a small part load of personal belongings to a full house move using one or multiple luton vans.

The process is simple, you can either complete our FREE online enquiry form by clicking the red button at the top of this page or alternatively, if you prefer to speak to someone directly you can call us on 0203 966 2905 and one of our experience move coordinators will be happy to discuss the move in more detail with you. You can also use our friendly live chat service available in the bottom right corner of our website.

+44 (0) 203 621 9930

europeanmoving@europeanmoving.org

Bradley House
Park Farm Close
Folkestone
CT19 5DU

Although the staff were lovely, this company were 21 days late collecting our furniture than we had agreed!! Blamed on Covid, so beware!!
Dear Customer, Thanks for leaving a review. We are extremely sorry for the delay in delivery. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, there have been certain limitations placed on our business, however, we are working hard to overcome these challenges. We look forward to providing you with improved service soon. Thanks for your patience and understanding! Best wishes, European Moving
Nous avons contacté European Moving pour un petit déménagement (3m3) devant être réalisé dès que possible, entre Versailles, France et Omagh, Irlande du Nord. Le camion a récupéré nos cartons le 25 septembre et devait les livrer le 2 ou le 3 octobre. Finalement les cartons n'étaient livrés que le 17 octobre. Pendant ce temps nous n'avions ni nos affaires ni nos vêtements (à part des vêtements très basiques). Les conditions du contrat n'étant pas respectées, nous avons exigé un remboursement ou un geste commercial. Le responsable devait nous contacter pour en discuter en détails mais nous n'avons jamais eu de retour malgré plusieurs relances. Je donne 2 étoiles car notre interlocutrice Sabrina était très sympa et à l'écoute. Mais je ne recommande pas cette entreprise.
Dear Alisa, Thank you for sharing feedback. We are sorry your experience did not meet your expectations. It was an unusual instance, and we will work hard to make it better. Please feel free to reach out to us with any further comments, concerns or suggestions. We would love to get things right if you provide us with another chance. Stay safe and wish you all the best. Regards, European Moving
My experience with European Moving could have been much better. After having agreed of a pickup date with them with 10 days of anticipation, they told me on the last hour of the last possible pickup day (a Friday), that their truck could not make it to come on time and that it would arrive on the following Monday. I had to find a solution to transfer my things to a new place since I had to return my keys during the weekend. The truck did not show up on the expected Monday but finally arrived with 16 days of delay to pick up my things and bring them to my new home. It appeared that the area where I lived (Salento in Italy) was not easy for them to reach, as it was not near any big cities or more central places in Italy. Even if they stayed in touch with me during this delay, European Moving neither provided me any help to relocate my boxes from my home to the new pickup place nor proposed me any discount on the whole moving price. I would not recommend European Moving if you plan to relocate from a low populated place with a tight schedule. However, they kept professional during the whole process and I appreciated that.
European Moving is rated 4.28 based on 108 reviews