European Moving Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read European Moving Reviews

About European Moving:

A Man and Van Removal Company for moving across Europe

Are you looking to save money on your European move? If the answer is yes, our LOW-COST Man and Van service could be just the right solution for you.

We can move anything from a small part load of personal belongings to a full house move using one or multiple luton vans.

The process is simple, you can either complete our FREE online enquiry form by clicking the red button at the top of this page or alternatively, if you prefer to speak to someone directly you can call us on 0203 966 2905 and one of our experience move coordinators will be happy to discuss the move in more detail with you. You can also use our friendly live chat service available in the bottom right corner of our website.

+44 (0) 203 621 9930

europeanmoving@europeanmoving.org

Bradley House
Park Farm Close
Folkestone
CT19 5DU

I cannot thank European Moving enough for the removal of some of my auntie's belongings from London to Madrid. Ms Joanna Hickey and all the team made it possible. She arranged and planned everything in a very short time and paying attention to every little detail. She proved to be an efficient person and was always there before, during and after the removal. My auntie was so pleased to see all her things in Madrid. The driver, Mr Paterel P., was very helpful and hardworking. Outstanding service. I have no words to thank you for what you did. I will certainly call you next time I need a small removal and recommend your company to my colleagues and friends. May God bless you.
Hi Cristina, Thank you so much for your kind words, your review really made our day. We're glad to hear that everything went well with your move and we are looking forward to helping you again in the future. Joana and the team send their best wishes. All the best, Elizabeth @ European Moving
The company move coordinator was very helpful all along, and she was very reactive getting and adding two more 20 m3 vans the same day of the move, all 7 transporters and the 3 extra pairs of hands to load and unload our belongongs were helpful, courteous and efficient. Everything went well on our 900 Km international move. Thanks for doing a top job!
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences, Jose. We are glad that everything went well and we truly appreciate your feedback. All the best, Elizabeth at European Moving
So happy I ignored the negative rant ons and decides to go with European Moving. Here is why: Kelly my moving co-ordinator was most helpful and reliable from the beginning all the way through. When she was out of the office her colleague Susan stayed an extra hour past her working hours to make sure my stuff was picked up on the given pick up dates and this is also thanks to the actual van drivers. Yes, European moving outsource their driving jobs to a Polish company but they could not be more professional, friendly, reliable and helpful. The day of pick up there were some issues having enough vans for all customers. So the Polish boss called me himself to ask if it was acceptable to send a driver that evening at 8pm. It was a Friday and surely he would have liked to go home but he came. For us this was brilliant because it meant the stuff was finally put of the house and on its way. The driver arrived punctually and within half an hour him and my partner had loaded all 26 items (320kg worth). My delivery date was within 2 weeks max and to my happy surprise I got a call from EM the Monday after pick up telling me my stuff would arrive that Friday so a whole week early. Yay to that! The Thursday before I called the Polish boss back who was able to give me a 4h window and then the driver himself called me to ask if 8am was ok for delivery. This meant my dad didn't have to wait 4hrs or a whole.day in an empty flat. My dad just confirmed the driver, Lukasz arrived at 8am sharp, helped him unload and it went as smoothly as one would hope. He was friendly again and we are all happy bunnies! Go for it people because the price I got here was available nowhere else!
Hi Daniela, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad that we could help with your move and everything went well. The whole team sends their best wishes. Kind regards, Elizabeth @ European Moving
Great reliable and prompt service. Had to move many large items to Switzerland and turn it all around within a week. European Moving delivered within time and at a great price. Communication was excellent and always tended to any queries. Considering Switzerland is outside EU customs, they managed everything without any hiccups or delays.
I am very happy with the support Filip gave me with my removal. The driver was very helpful . The move went quickley and efficiant. I am very happy with the support.
I had the pleassure of having Filip supporting me with my removal. He was efficient, patient and proffessional. The move went smoothley, aided by a very friendly and helpful driver. Pick up and drop off was puntional. They really took the stress out of the removal. I am very happy with the company, the proffessional staff and would recomend them to anyone!
Mitko is the person you want to work with. He is efficient, reliable and very respectful. He never misses a beat and will accompany you all the way. I very seriously recommend him. Chantal D'Hondt
I was skeptical initially after reading some of the reviews from previous customers. Turns out my move was smooth with no hitches. Driver was even earlier than I expected and helped me for free with some of the items on the third floor down to the van. Language was our only barrier but we invented our own language as we drove all the way from Zürich to Frankfurt! George from European Moving was my agent and was helpful throughout from 1st contact!
We moved from Italy to Denmark and we rented a 20 cubic meters van. The driver was on time and really helpful even if he couldn't speak English. The load arrived earlier than expected and in perfect condition. We want to say a massive thank you to Helena and our driver Andrzei. Cheers guys!
Absolutely brilliant service. There were issues with times of arrival at both ends but mainly due to language barriers and it all worked out. In the end the whole move was smooth and they did everything they were supposed to do for a really good price. Very happy and we would definitely recommend to others.
I had some concerns about the company since I have found them online and did not know any reference in person. Also was a little bit concerned that you need to pay the full amount in advance. At the end, it went exactly as planned. My moving coordinator Filip Filipov followed all the steps, informed me about all the processes. I am also very happy about the cooperative staff they have employed during the process including the driver and the movers. I definitely recommend their services.
I was very happy with this company to do my moving from UK to Spain. Very professional and everything arrived perfect and very fast. All the time, they answered my question and they helped me during all the process. I recommend this company.
Everything went super smooth and I can highly recommend this company! Especially big thanx to Petar who has been my contact throughout the whole process and has been a wonderful help!
We moved from Belgium to Denmark and European Moving made it very easy for us. There was a continuous follow up and status updates. The price was very reasonable and the delivery was right on time and in perfect condition. I would highly recommend European moving service.
Moving from Switzerland to Analusien. Everything worked very well. Chauffeur could almost only speak polish, but we could communicate for the most important things. Many Thanks.
Excellent services from pick up to delivery in Spain Excellent communication with sales team Driver extremely helpful
We was very pleased with the service you provided the driver arrived in time and was very friendly he explained the procedures and was on time at the destination Excellent service would recommend 5 stars
Perfect service follow up customer care english speaking driver nothing broke
European Moving is rated 4.31 based on 116 reviews