European Moving Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend European Moving

How would you rate European Moving ?

"The EasyJet of European removals - no frills & no spills! Recommended"
Hi there,

We really like this comparison you made. Thank you for your feedback!

European Moving Team
"At half the cost of another company I'd been dealing with, our move from Sussex to southern Spain by European Moving went exactly to plan with our boxes and furniture loaded on Sat 28th April and delivered on the same van as arranged at our house in Spain on Tuesday 1st May. It meant no van to van transfers and the same very professional (Polish) driver met us at each end with everything intact and exactly as we'd packed it. We were absolutely delighted and highly recommend this company."
Dear Bruce,

Thank you for your feedback! We always strive to provide an easy and smooth moving, so our clients can be happy and satisfied. We would help again, if needed!

European Moving Team
"Very reliable business. I moved from the U.K. to France in April 2018. Nuala Mackenzie helped me from the start with amazing professionalism. Very smooth transaction even at short notice. I did not plan well my move and the total weight of my things were double the authorised amount and European Moving provided another truck and recharged it in their premise with normal pricing. It came 3 days afterwards. Time were really precise and the drivers very nice and helpful. No breakage. I packed everything with bubble wrap and cardboards of relatively small size. ( Mainly wine box sizes) A very simple and easy experience considering the stress of moving country. Highly recommend ! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you Nuala Mackenzie! Super efficient team! 👍"
Dear Marion,

Thank you for the good words! Nuala is one of the many helpful operatives that we have, and we thank her too! We are glad to hear the moving went well and you had a good experience with our company.

European Moving Team
"EM were able to provide convenient collection and delivery dates to minimise transit times. Both drivers were very helpful and made the process stress free. Overall, EM provided a safe and speedy service at a reasonable price. Thanks to Chloe Watts, our account manager, who answered all our questions in a professional manner."
Dear Peter,

We are happy to hear you were satisfied with the service provided by us. As a company, we always strive to provide fast and efficient service at fair prices. Our professional operatives are always here to help, in case of any questions or queries.

European Moving Team
"Excellent service. Chloe wyatt is a great asset to you! Kept me informed of everything. Drivers helpful and all goods delivered without any damage. I would recommend this service to others. Thanks"
Dear Norton,

We are happy to hear Chloe helped when that was needed! We are ready to help with a future move, it that will be needed.

European Moving Team
"Almost a perfect move. Was very affordable and the lass on the phone who dealt with me was great. Couldn’t get hold of driver who was an hour late, but we are quite hard to find and have bad signal in our new area. Other than that, great."
Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you had a good experience with us.

European Moving Team
"Helped me move overseas on shorter notice than I anticipated. Staff were friendly and informative, no BS. Delivery went fine, would happily use again. Will recommend to friends and family."
Hi Derek,

We do realize moving overseas can be very stressful, it takes a lot of time and planning. However, we are a professional company and we are always ready to help with that! Thank you for the recommendations and know we are always here for you!

European Moving Team
"Made my move very easy, customer care was spot on. Delivery arrived on time and safe. Also cheapest I could find. Spot on service."
Hi there,

Thank you for your honest feedback! We will be happy to help again, if needed!

European Moving Team
"Super appreciation We asked to move our furniture, 20 m³, from Boutersem near Leuven in Belgium to Bonifacio in the south of Corsica. European Moving provided a great service from beginning till end including the call just after delivery. We thank Isabelle Fouquet, the representative who fixed everything in detail and Christoph, the driver, who was so gentle and helpful."
Dear Jean - Pierre,

We are glad to hear your experience with our company was good. Isabelle is a very valuable operative of ours and we highly appreciate her attention to details.

Should you need us again, please, do not hesitate to contact us!

European Moving Team
"Absoluely fantastic, professional service. Our possessions arrived on time, the driver was very helpful and the customer service was superb. Really took the hassle out of moving"
Dear Jon,

Thank you for your feedback! Great to hear everything went smooth and stress - free!

European Moving is rated 4.80 based on 10 reviews