European Moving Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend European Moving
"The EasyJet of European removals - no frills & no spills! Recommended"
"At half the cost of another company I'd been dealing with, our move from Sussex to southern Spain by European Moving went exactly to plan with our boxes and furniture loaded on Sat 28th April and delivered on the same van as arranged at our house in Spain on Tuesday 1st May. It meant no van to van transfers and the same very professional (Polish) driver met us at each end with everything intact and exactly as we'd packed it. We were absolutely delighted and highly recommend this company."
"Very reliable business. I moved from the U.K. to France in April 2018. Nuala Mackenzie helped me from the start with amazing professionalism. Very smooth transaction even at short notice. I did not plan well my move and the total weight of my things were double the authorised amount and European Moving provided another truck and recharged it in their premise with normal pricing. It came 3 days afterwards. Time were really precise and the drivers very nice and helpful. No breakage. I packed everything with bubble wrap and cardboards of relatively small size. ( Mainly wine box sizes) A very simple and easy experience considering the stress of moving country. Highly recommend ! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you Nuala Mackenzie! Super efficient team! 👍"
"EM were able to provide convenient collection and delivery dates to minimise transit times. Both drivers were very helpful and made the process stress free. Overall, EM provided a safe and speedy service at a reasonable price. Thanks to Chloe Watts, our account manager, who answered all our questions in a professional manner."
"Excellent service. Chloe wyatt is a great asset to you! Kept me informed of everything. Drivers helpful and all goods delivered without any damage. I would recommend this service to others. Thanks"
"Almost a perfect move. Was very affordable and the lass on the phone who dealt with me was great. Couldn’t get hold of driver who was an hour late, but we are quite hard to find and have bad signal in our new area. Other than that, great."
"Helped me move overseas on shorter notice than I anticipated. Staff were friendly and informative, no BS. Delivery went fine, would happily use again. Will recommend to friends and family."
"Made my move very easy, customer care was spot on. Delivery arrived on time and safe. Also cheapest I could find. Spot on service."
"Super appreciation We asked to move our furniture, 20 m³, from Boutersem near Leuven in Belgium to Bonifacio in the south of Corsica. European Moving provided a great service from beginning till end including the call just after delivery. We thank Isabelle Fouquet, the representative who fixed everything in detail and Christoph, the driver, who was so gentle and helpful."
"Absoluely fantastic, professional service. Our possessions arrived on time, the driver was very helpful and the customer service was superb. Really took the hassle out of moving"
European Moving is rated 4.80 based on 10 reviews