European Moving Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend European Moving

Tell us how European Moving made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Very good service the girl Bethany Wood all time helpful and from first day to collections to delivery everything very good driver very helpful i give 7 star to this company thanks"
Thanks for your review, Muhammad! We are so happy that everything went well. Kind regards, Elizabeth at European Moving
"We have moved from the Netherlands to Austria. The 2 Polish drivers were on time and careful with packing and unpacking. No damage to our stuff. We were happy with 2 cars because indeed the weight is quickly the problem and not the volume. George Petkov has arranged everything, always available and very friendly. Very good value for money and I would choose this company again. George Petkov and the drivers (Martin) thank you!"
Thanks for your great review, Am! It was our pleasure to help you with your move. Kind regards, Elizabeth at European Moving
"Tout s’est très bien passé pour notre déménagement vers l’international, les équipes et plus particulièrement Ivana se sont montrés très disponibles pour nous. Nous avons pu également communiquer avec les chauffeurs le temps du transport. Nous avons pris par ailleurs l’option du « porteur supplémentaire », très appréciable. Nous recommandons"
Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de partager votre experience avec European Moving. C'est une démarche que nous apprecions beaucoup.

Nous sommes ravis que tout ce soit bien passé; faire ce transport fut un plaisir.

Bien sincèrement,
Elizabeth
"My experience was traumatic as we never got any notice of anything. Our friends in both sides of collection were the ones who supported us, the true heros of our moving! They deserved 5 stars!! Our Driver came at midnight last day of collection, with no destination address, no loading help at all...We were always at the phone, no one never gave us any information, 0 returned calls. Anyway, our things arrived and We weren’t there on time as we never got a phone call from them. I would say if you going to choose this company in high season be prepare to have people to help you in both sides of the trip. And be aware they may not answer neither call you not even once! You save money but you loose your peace of mine..."
Hi there, we are sorry to hear you were disappointed with the service you received. We've looked up your details in our system and it looks like you paid for the 'Easy Moves ' service which doesn't include manpower or help with getting the goods to the second floor. If you have any questions or would like to discuss this matter in further detail, please e-mail us on europeanmoving@europeanmoving.org
Kind regards, Sofia at European Moving.
"Great experience. I was moving from Spain to Slovakia and basically everything went very smooth since the initial step until the final delivery. The move coordinator Helena was very helpful, supporting any query, question or doubt during the full process. We had also some music instruments and recording equipment, which I was a bit concerned about. However, everything came in a perfect state, no damage no loss. We were absolutely happy about the move. Helena, thank you so much for all the support!!!!!!"
Hi Lucia,

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review and share your experience with the community. It was our pleasure to help you with your move. Helena sends her best wishes.

All the best,
Elizabeth @ European Moving
"Reliable and courteous good communication. Delivery perfect and affordable."
Hi Erminio, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It was our pleasure to help you with your move.
"I cannot thank European Moving enough for the removal of some of my auntie's belongings from London to Madrid. Ms Joanna Hickey and all the team made it possible. She arranged and planned everything in a very short time and paying attention to every little detail. She proved to be an efficient person and was always there before, during and after the removal. My auntie was so pleased to see all her things in Madrid. The driver, Mr Paterel P., was very helpful and hardworking. Outstanding service. I have no words to thank you for what you did. I will certainly call you next time I need a small removal and recommend your company to my colleagues and friends. May God bless you."
Hi Cristina,

Thank you so much for your kind words, your review really made our day. We're glad to hear that everything went well with your move and we are looking forward to helping you again in the future. Joana and the team send their best wishes.

All the best,
Elizabeth @ European Moving
"The company move coordinator was very helpful all along, and she was very reactive getting and adding two more 20 m3 vans the same day of the move, all 7 transporters and the 3 extra pairs of hands to load and unload our belongongs were helpful, courteous and efficient. Everything went well on our 900 Km international move. Thanks for doing a top job!"
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences, Jose. We are glad that everything went well and we truly appreciate your feedback. All the best, Elizabeth at European Moving
"So happy I ignored the negative rant ons and decides to go with European Moving. Here is why: Kelly my moving co-ordinator was most helpful and reliable from the beginning all the way through. When she was out of the office her colleague Susan stayed an extra hour past her working hours to make sure my stuff was picked up on the given pick up dates and this is also thanks to the actual van drivers. Yes, European moving outsource their driving jobs to a Polish company but they could not be more professional, friendly, reliable and helpful. The day of pick up there were some issues having enough vans for all customers. So the Polish boss called me himself to ask if it was acceptable to send a driver that evening at 8pm. It was a Friday and surely he would have liked to go home but he came. For us this was brilliant because it meant the stuff was finally put of the house and on its way. The driver arrived punctually and within half an hour him and my partner had loaded all 26 items (320kg worth). My delivery date was within 2 weeks max and to my happy surprise I got a call from EM the Monday after pick up telling me my stuff would arrive that Friday so a whole week early. Yay to that! The Thursday before I called the Polish boss back who was able to give me a 4h window and then the driver himself called me to ask if 8am was ok for delivery. This meant my dad didn't have to wait 4hrs or a whole.day in an empty flat. My dad just confirmed the driver, Lukasz arrived at 8am sharp, helped him unload and it went as smoothly as one would hope. He was friendly again and we are all happy bunnies! Go for it people because the price I got here was available nowhere else!"
Hi Daniela,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad that we could help with your move and everything went well. The whole team sends their best wishes.

Elizabeth @ European Moving
"Unprofessional, unreliable and rude A morning collection booked for 8-12 ended up taking place mid afternoon, and that’s following 5 calls and over 2hrs waiting in the morning for nothing Useless and rude, still waiting for their apology for wasting my time."
Hi Anne,

We are sorry to hear that you feel you've had a negative experience with our services. We do our best to adhere to the agreed schedules, but sometimes this is beyond our control due to transport and road works. We are sorry if that has caused you any disruption.

Please e-mail us on europeanmoving@europeanmoving.org if you would like to discuss anything regarding your move in further detail.

Elizabeth @ European Moving
"Great reliable and prompt service. Had to move many large items to Switzerland and turn it all around within a week. European Moving delivered within time and at a great price. Communication was excellent and always tended to any queries. Considering Switzerland is outside EU customs, they managed everything without any hiccups or delays."
"I am very happy with the support Filip gave me with my removal. The driver was very helpful . The move went quickley and efficiant. I am very happy with the support."
"I had the pleassure of having Filip supporting me with my removal. He was efficient, patient and proffessional. The move went smoothley, aided by a very friendly and helpful driver. Pick up and drop off was puntional. They really took the stress out of the removal. I am very happy with the company, the proffessional staff and would recomend them to anyone!"
"Mitko is the person you want to work with. He is efficient, reliable and very respectful. He never misses a beat and will accompany you all the way. I very seriously recommend him. Chantal D'Hondt"
"*For France* The company presentation of the move doesn't matches the reality, in fact the drivers are subcontractors that have no idea on the job they took. Missed the loading window for almost 4 hours First van that arrived just came to say that's it's not him but we need to wait for other one, seems like he was hoping to have one weighty parcel and not to move belongings Driver doesn't speaks English or local language For the late arrive, driver said he never planned to arrive later and that's company lies We loaded and unloaded the van ourselves, even so we paid for a pack with driver assistance, but he refused saying he's only driver Driver promised to arrive for unloading the day after at the morning, but was late for 5 hours, he had various excuses as for anything else he was saying Driver closed the phone so we couldn't reach him on the unloading day The van arrived with extra 600kg+ parcel on the unloading day, which not belongs to us, where we suppose to have dedicated van and a limit of weight Overall, there is no connection between what happens on the ground and the website/phones of the company. We also called may times to the call center, they were always checking the situation."
Hello,

We take customer feedback very seriously and we are sorry to hear that your experience wasn't as anticipated. However, I’m afraid we cannot investigate this case further if you don't provide us with more information.

We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to help you, so please send us your full name and contact details to europeanmoving@europeanmoving.org

European Moving Team
"I was skeptical initially after reading some of the reviews from previous customers. Turns out my move was smooth with no hitches. Driver was even earlier than I expected and helped me for free with some of the items on the third floor down to the van. Language was our only barrier but we invented our own language as we drove all the way from Zürich to Frankfurt! George from European Moving was my agent and was helpful throughout from 1st contact!"
"We moved from Italy to Denmark and we rented a 20 cubic meters van. The driver was on time and really helpful even if he couldn't speak English. The load arrived earlier than expected and in perfect condition. We want to say a massive thank you to Helena and our driver Andrzei. Cheers guys!"
"My experience with European Moving could have been much better. After having agreed of a pickup date with them with 10 days of anticipation, they told me on the last hour of the last possible pickup day (a Friday), that their truck could not make it to come on time and that it would arrive on the following Monday. I had to find a solution to transfer my things to a new place since I had to return my keys during the weekend. The truck did not show up on the expected Monday but finally arrived with 16 days of delay to pick up my things and bring them to my new home. It appeared that the area where I lived (Salento in Italy) was not easy for them to reach, as it was not near any big cities or more central places in Italy. Even if they stayed in touch with me during this delay, European Moving neither provided me any help to relocate my boxes from my home to the new pickup place nor proposed me any discount on the whole moving price. I would not recommend European Moving if you plan to relocate from a low populated place with a tight schedule. However, they kept professional during the whole process and I appreciated that."
European Moving is rated 4.43 based on 67 reviews