Bigblu Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Bigblu

info@bigblu.co.uk

Broadband House
108 Churchill Road

Tell us how Bigblu made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over a week
"The company is absolutely rubbish. It took over from another one, so my widowed relative on a basic pension is being fielded between the 2. The relative paid for a service they didn't receive along with being told to buy a modem at £95, which was not the reason for the failure. Now refusing to refund the money. Their complaints department is a joke."
"Terrible company they have changed names 3 times .I have had bad service When they changed to big blu I was told that I owe £900.00 because the didn’t collect the monthly payments and that the same has happened to several other customers I was told that they will look into it further but no one contacted me I have tried calling them But get no answer I was on the phone for an hour today waiting for someone to answer but no one did and now the internet is down I shall be seeing a solicitor regarding this now I am a radio presenter for 2ndcityradio and my show is on Tuesday at 7pm I would be interested in anyone else that has had problems I shall read out all of the complaints"
"Unfortunately, I have not been able to make contact with the infamous Harry Al-Darraji, and my experience with BigBlunder is still utter pants. If only this review saviour would sweep me off of my feet and make all the one-star review go away! If only I could be connected to a technician or customer service representative who names themselves with perfect spelling, manners, decency, blah, etc, blah, etc, to pick this woeful company up off of it's back and help me forget all the many ways in which their company is not actually being run! It begs the question, Harry, Qad, Zoe, Ryan, Ben and all the other suspiciously fully-named BigBlunder representatives, why do you still work for this company? Are you in fact the owners of the company looking to give yourselves a pat on the back whilst sitting around smoking a spliff instead of answering calls and emails? I think the way to deal with this is to attack your fake reviews and give your disgusting company the proper savaging it deserves."
"Firstly it is fine when it works properly, but when it doesn't, they are a complete disaster, the phone service is a joke, can't see data usage, and they don't phone back, when they either say or asked...been with Avonline and Twoway continuously prior to this current cowboy outfit. However Lyn in finance is extremely helpful if you can get hold of her."
"Entered into a 2 year contact in 2017. Satelite service got worse so also got a 4G package with EE in Nov 2017. Stopped using the satelite from November 2017 but continued to pay the DD till July 2018. Cancelled the DD in July 2018 as did not think we were in a contract. The 2 years had long run out. Received an email from BigBlu to say 'sorry you are leaving' couple days after so understood they'd acknowledged it. Then got an email not long ago to say we were in £338 in arrears asking to make contacts which we did. Explained situation to advisor. We were offered a call back from finance team but never got a call back. Hence rang back again and another £85 been added by now and BigBlu are not prepared to compromise in any way at all and left us no choice but to pay the now £424. Am disgusted and disappointed by the service considering all the years we have been loyal with them including the time we paid but did not use the service!"
"Good Afternoon, I have read reviews on websites like Trust Pilot and cannot comment on that. I have had nothing but first class service when I called. I would also like to say a big thank you to Deion Lowe who has been amazing from the first time I called Big Blu up until the day of the installation. There has been follow up calls to find out if the engineers have called and how everything was going. He explained everything to me so patiently. The 4G internet was installed a week ago and so far everything is working fine. So thank you again Deion Lowe for your help and some of the team were always helpful when I called. I must have been lucky because everytime I called the phone would be picked up quickly. So Big Blu and their team deserve a recognition for the excellent work they do. Thanks again Deion Lowe Felicity Tanchel"
"a big thank you to harry for his help sorting out extra data after mine ran out before the monthly refresh"
"This rating in no way reflects upon the service I have received from Harry. He has always done what he said he would do and has resolved almost all the problems I have experienced since Europasat became Bigblu. However during the weeks I have been without a broadband connection I have spent hours/days in your telephone queuing system and spoken to at least five people other than Harry all of whom gave me misleading / conflicting information and at least one actually lied. (Names available if required) Had I had an alternative I would have gladly taken my business elsewhere. I had to have two visits from an engineer to fix a problem with the dish / transceiver. On the first visit he could do nothing as he is not allowed to carry spare parts! On the second visit he took over three and a half hours to sort the problem even though I had been advised by one of your team I could do it myself quite quickly. Apparently one of the replacement parts I had received from you was faulty. Even after all Harrys good work I am still unable to log into my account with you to check how I stand. Harry tells me that this is a result of some problem at your end which could take some time to resolve. Whilst customer service from Europasat was not brilliant it leaves the standard achieved so far by you miles behind. (That is with the exception of Harry. He has been outstanding.) You should appreciate the stress which your poor/inefficient service can cause."
"My experience of the company was dire, had I had an option I would have left with absolute pleasure - a totally unfit for purpose service ..... then I was fortunate to 'meet' Harry!! Finally, someone who understands what Customer Service should be about, who ensure what he says will be done is done, and when others let him down on his promise to me, he chased them up & kept me informed. Harry should be the vision for Customer Service at Bigblu - if you want to get it right, Harry is the person who knows how it should be done. Many thanks Harry."
"This review is really only about Harry! Previously no-one has returned my calls or emails, and never managed to get through on the phone. Until one day Harry answered the phone and he has been amazing. Helpful, responsive, supportive and does what he says he will. He has been the only reason i have continued with my account."
"I try to find out how much download I've got left and can't even access the web page, even thru the new Bigblue web site. It really isn't a good advert. I'm looking elsewhere now."
"Firstly Harry is excellent! Proactive and thoughtful, keen to help, and sorted out my situation with excellence. But for Harry, this would be a 1* review. Other than Harry, Bigblu is a disaster. Getting hold of them on the phone is effectively impossible - last time I tried, with the service not working (so no web option), took 3 calls of 30 minutes each, on a mobile from France, to get an answer, which came from Ireland, having apparently been manually transferred, to their surprise. No notice sent of approaching the data cap. No tariffs visible on the website for Tooway customers. All the signs are of a company cutting costs and corners in order to keep shareholders happy at the expense of customers"
"Thank you Harry For Sorting out our issues with the Modem and Router."
"Harry was extremely patient and helpful in tuning our replacement modem He made sure everything was working properly - checked my iPad was connected by wifi router - this took over an hour to resolve by phone and Harry was polite and calm at all times! Thank you Harry for your patience and understanding - June"
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"After trying for a couple of weeks trying to get a refund, Freya sorted it out for me. Thanks Freya."
"No access to portal for a month. No response to five emails. No ability to monitor my usage, but, they still take two payments. Researching other options. No problems before this rebranding!"
"Speeds are never as fast as those advertised. The customer portal does not work so you can't monitor your usage. You can raise a ticket with their technical people to address issues but they don't reply and so far three weeks later nothing has been done to sort my problems out. The only way to get anything done is to ring them but it's no surprise that they are always encountering high volumes of calls. They will cut you off ofter you've been holding for 15 minutes leaving you to start again at the back of a queue. Really very bad service."
"Everything is wrong with this deplorable outfit who are still taking money from people. Surely they are trading fraudlently.Unable to contact in any way. The worst company by far that I've ever had to deal with. I don't live in the UK, but someone who lives close to their Oxfordshire address could go there and confront them."
"Can't see my contract usage, terrible telephone service, you wait for ever and then it cuts off. No reply to emails. How much worse could it get. If they don't sort out their business the customers will vote with their feet and they will have no business."
"I think they should shut up shop they are hopeless Try using 3g/4g"
Bigblu is rated 3.51 based on 1,086 reviews