Europasat Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Europasat

How would you rate Europasat?

Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"Very friendly and efficient service"
"VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT OFFERED. EXHAUSTED MYSELF LISTENING TO "YOUR CALL IS IMPORTANT... BLA BLA BLA". WAS ON HOLD FOR MORE THAN 10/15MINUTES ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION AND ISSUE STILL NOT RESOLVED. REQUESTED CALL BACK SERVICE BUT STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED A CALL BACK, EVEN AFTER 5DAYS. VERY FRUSTRATED WITH THE SERVICE OR LACK OF."
"Rang support on Saturday morning and got brilliant support from Alex, on several issues. All points explained and resolved."
"Useless accounts system. Have rung several times to get errors rectified. I am assured errors will be corrected but they are not. I don't ring anymore - I insist on email communication so that I have something in writing."
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"every time i rang ,they were very helpful and pleasant to talk too, nothing was to much bother for them"
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"I spoke to a very polite and helpful man in the technical support department who was able to deal with my enquiry very efficiently."
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"Quick to find out why our internet stopped responding. Great to have it back asap! Answered our questions, gave us options with clear choices and advice."
Brian Bushell
Verified Buyer
"Although kept on hold for several minutes, once I was speaking to one of their staff I was impressed by the helpful and competent manner in which my query was handled and resolved by Phil. The service I received was exemplary and considerate. Well done, Phil!"
"Expensive, slow and frustrating. Have been with them for 3 years. Will be looking for an alternative in the near future."
"I have been a subscriber for some time as I live in an area which cannot be connected by normal broadband. When I first was connected I had a reasonable connection - not good but reasonable. Recently the connection has gone from bad to worse. I have been witout signal for five days in the last week. I have finally contacted a new service run by Vodaphone.THey checked the strength of the signal they could get and compared it to Eyropasa. Guess what they found. My signal should be more than double the strength. I ask your prospective customers to think twice, Their service is rotten. No help from their website. I will be paying less for an unlimited service that works from Vodaphone than for Europasats terrible and ver limited service"
"It took a bit of effort initially however once I got in contact with the right person, my request was dealt with swiftly."
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"Extremely good service. Communications excellent. Very happy you took over Beyondsl Satellite Internet. Hope it carries on as it started, and that the internet connection works well! Thanks to Camilo, and to Derek last year for his advice."
"Phoned today and spoke to Adam Abbotts concerning service charge to which he sorted out problem by refunding the amount back into bank account. This was dealt professionally, thanks again Adam, you gave us great service today."
Ruby Alldrick 2ndcityradio.net
Verified Reviewer
"I wish I could put no stars I have had no reliable internet since June last year it’s awful my account number is 13964. And they still expect me to pay I shall be mentioning them on my show. RUBY LOGAN LIVE on 2ndcityradio next Tuesday at 7pm"
"Started of ok but after 3 1/2 years with them we can no longer do a FUP reset ourselves on line, on the old account page there was a FUP reset button where you could get a 50% increase in your allowance at a set price. The only button available now is a Volume Booster where you get 1GB for a very high price. We now have to ring them during office hours to sort the FUP reset. They do no longer reply to support tickets created on their new website. They have also started to strangle our speed when we hit 75% of our monthly usage which makes it almost useless at times. Not all their own technicians are aware of this as we found out last time we had to ring up for a FUP reset. As BT can only supply 0.2 mbps at best when the internet connection was actually working we have been a bit stuck with Europasat but as we have recently heard that EE might be able to provide cheaper coverage by a mobile signal we might soon stop our Europasat account."
"Terrible service, poor follow up, lack of contact. 1.5mbps download speed isn’t good enough. Have disconnected and moved to mobile broadband for half the price and 30 times the download speed."
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"Much improved answered phone promptly sorted my problem efficiently. Happy friendly service 👍"
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"Answered the query in a practical way, customer focussed and not trying to oversell anything. If the colleague I spoke to at 2:20pm today had been as good I could have saved myself some money and also some calls to your competitors."
"For 6 months Europasat took money from my account for a duplicate contract I didn't know about (I never received any invoice for it). When I spotted the problem, they promised to repay me the 635€ (!) they took abusively within 2 weeks. 2 months later, I only managed to get 1/3 of that from them after threats of legal action. They still owe me hundreds of euros but just play dead. And they're still making payment requests on my account for the fake contract (sometimes for 3 times the monthly fee) and the one I signed but cancelled! Best of all: I don't appear to be alone with that problem. They must think that's how a decent company behaves."
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"They offered to save me £10 on a reduced package deal."
Europasat is rated 3.56 based on 988 reviews