Bigblu Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Bigblu

How would you rate Bigblu ?

"This has to be worse company I have ever dealt with. Sorry I haven't dealt with them as I cannot get through to them. Under no circumstances should anyone go anywhere near this crowd of chancers. Avoid at all costs."
"AWFUL BEYOND BELIEF.LEGAL CASE PENDING"
"I've sent feedback already but your telephone answering is ridiculous, pathetic, you get an automated answer saying after you've been holding from anywhere between 15 and 45 mins saying 'sorry pls try later' more than once its happened to me in one day and on several days in a row. Harry has been great though, very helpful indeed. At the moment as of 20 mins ago our satellite broadband is working let's see if it is after a couple of days So far since we've had it for a year or so the most we've managed has been about a month. Terrible except for Harry and the engineers who come out to sort out the satellite dish."
"There is something very odd going on at Bigblu. I've had low speeds for months now and changed routers and modems. Now we have a new customer portal (finally!) and I see that my data has not been reset. This would explain why I'm being throttled. Don't upgrade or believe that you have used all your data allowance. The problem is at their end. No one is answering calls or emails, there is no ability to pay them on the portal. They seem to me to be a company going to the wall so don't commit to anything with them."
"As I am initiating legal action against Europasat/Biglu for deliberately creating double charging for a service included in my contact, I cannot yet give my reasons for the bad rating given. Watch this space for a full explanation but meanwhile double check that you are receiving the service that you are paying for - they cannot be trusted!"
"How come there is no option other than to award a star. Dire, appalling, what description can one use. Utterly unable to get through to them by phone, and with no response to Email, I actually wrote on August 1st, by mail! It is now the 14th, and there is no reply even to a letter. This is beyond disgraceful, we have had no connection for over three weeks. "Britain is Open for Business"! What a joke. Reply so far is "No reply at all - incommunicado""
"Had it not been for Harry's persistence and politeness, I would also have given one star. Harry deserves 5 stars. Why do you not have 24/7 support at least or answerphone message that lets you know yo are a 9-5 support service."
"The change from Europasat to Bigblu has been handled in such a way that had I had an alternative means of gaining an internet connection I would have changed providers. The service from Europasat left a lot to be desired, but the service from Bigblu is appalling. Over the last few days I have spent at least three hours in a queue only to be cut off at 15 minute intervals. Surely in this technical age it must be possible to invent a system which ensures that customers are contacted in the order in which they ring rather than sending them to the back of the queue every fifteen minutes. If, however, I was asked to rate the individual to whom I spoke today, namely Harry then I would have no hesitation in awarding him 5 stars. He was polite patient and very helpful and put to shame the individual I spoke to at the beginning of the month who clearly had no interest in me as a customer or in retaining my business. Is it that as a general rule you realise people come to you because they have little alternative for gaining internet access and therefore you feel you don't need to try to keep them happy? Or perhaps you are so interested in making a profit you are not prepared to provide sufficient staff to service your customer base. If as you claim you are the premier provider I dread to think what other companies are like. You are fortunate to have Harry as a member of staff. Someone of his calibre is certainly an asset to your company. Having asked for the e-mail to enable me to gain access to my account details both verbally and in writing, the promised dates for receipt of which have both now passed, I expect to receive it very soon."
"Very efficient at fixing my connection problem"
"A total lack of response and an extremely poorly designed and non functioning customer portal. They will loose clients and their shareholders need to know this will cost them money.. I am so disappointed. Come back europasat."
"By way of background; our house is in a remote part of the West of Ireland and we rely very much on the Satellite link for internet and phone. Also, most of the time our mobiles don't work at the house, necessitating a drive of about 1 kilometre to a place where we can get a signal. So the service and its continued performance is very important because without it we are cut off and can neither receive / send emails or calls. We have been very impressed by the attention we received. First of all in Ireland from Kate and the great help which we received from Harry. That support has made all the difference to us at a difficult time and hopefully all of problems with internet and phone will now be resolved."
"Spoke with Harry today about my broadband requirements and he sorted out a new package for this very delighted customer. Thank you."
"Getting through on the phone is a nightmare - it took 6 days !!!! .... i also sent 2 emails both ignored !!! when i did get through Chris in sales was very apologetic understanding and helpful - he passed me on to Harry in technical who was extremely helpful and worked hard to resolve the connection issue he provided an excellent service ---- please read the other reviews about how dire it is to get in touch and do all you can to resolve this asap. thank you"
"I have been trying to get the attention of this company for two weeks. Must have called 20 times and held on more than half hour. Got through once to sales but promises not carried through. Emails ignored. My service is down. The portal is down and nobody is listening. I’m leaving europasat aka Big blu and recommend anyone who can to do same. This company is not fit to trade."
"Knowledge support staff that went beyond to look at a problem, and put in measures to help resolve any future problems - thanks Harry much appreciated."
"First off: Harry in Customer Services deserves five stars for service, listening and general all-round expertise. He's excellent and was happy to talk at a technical level with me to help me understand data usage on the account. But the overall customer experience at the moment while the company goes through a merger of systems is shocking. There's a crisis going on with user accounts not working which is leading to the support teams being overwhelmed. So here's what you need to do: fess up. Put a notice on your website to tell users and investors what's going on. Make sure you have the right people on your crisis team to manage your comms to the key stakeholders: customers, staff and investors. You're listed on AIM and the problem you've got is that AIM stocks with any kind of free float can become very volatile at times like this. And hang on to Harry and all of the other people you've got keeping the floodwaters at bay."
"This company has changed its name to BigBlu, probably in hope of distancing itself from all the incredibly unhappy reviews associated with the Europasat name. Alas, the ploy is doomed to failure. Customer 'service' remains utterly dire. I've sent 7 requests to be 'invited' to sign in to the new BigBlu portal, and every one of them has been ignored. The old Europasat portal has been closed, without warning or apology, and only a curt note suggesting I contact BigBlu to remind them that I'm a customer. Since the portal is the only place I can monitor bandwidth usage, I have no idea when I might suddenly be cut off, or have internet access speeds slashed. Why any company should make an incredibly important resource unavailable before it provides an alternative shows the extreme contempt Europasat, now BigBlu, apparently has for customers. Clearly BigBlu, like Europasat, has little understanding of how customers use its 'service', and still less desire to make it rewarding. It is a real shame that Reviews.co.uk does nothing to alert readers to the fact that Europasat is now BigBlu: the name has changed but the appalling customer service remains the same."
"Ben and Harry are super! Very helpful. I am in Ireland in a rural area and I have no other option. My only dislike is having usage capped. In the U.K. it was unlimited for much less cost. But it works! I am a happy customer!"
"As with Douglas below my rating is for Harry and his customer service, not for Europasat. I was on hold three times and disconnected after 15 mins each time before eventually getting through. Harry was friendly, helpful and helped where he could. I the flip side I find Europasat barely acceptable for the service they provide. Thanks again Harry"
"My rating is of the service I received from Harry and not of the company. Having been unable to even get through to Tech. Support or Customer Services I was luckily in the position to pull some strings at a high level and received a prompt call from Harry who could not have been more helpful or patient and also gave me a followup call next day at the arranged time. I now await replacement hardware but am confident that all will be resolved with Harry's help."
Bigblu is rated 3.55 based on 1,051 reviews