Bigblu Reviews

info@bigblu.co.uk

Broadband House
108 Churchill Road

Over a week

How would you rate Bigblu ?

"a big thank you to harry for his help sorting out extra data after mine ran out before the monthly refresh"
"This rating in no way reflects upon the service I have received from Harry. He has always done what he said he would do and has resolved almost all the problems I have experienced since Europasat became Bigblu. However during the weeks I have been without a broadband connection I have spent hours/days in your telephone queuing system and spoken to at least five people other than Harry all of whom gave me misleading / conflicting information and at least one actually lied. (Names available if required) Had I had an alternative I would have gladly taken my business elsewhere. I had to have two visits from an engineer to fix a problem with the dish / transceiver. On the first visit he could do nothing as he is not allowed to carry spare parts! On the second visit he took over three and a half hours to sort the problem even though I had been advised by one of your team I could do it myself quite quickly. Apparently one of the replacement parts I had received from you was faulty. Even after all Harrys good work I am still unable to log into my account with you to check how I stand. Harry tells me that this is a result of some problem at your end which could take some time to resolve. Whilst customer service from Europasat was not brilliant it leaves the standard achieved so far by you miles behind. (That is with the exception of Harry. He has been outstanding.) You should appreciate the stress which your poor/inefficient service can cause."
"My experience of the company was dire, had I had an option I would have left with absolute pleasure - a totally unfit for purpose service ..... then I was fortunate to 'meet' Harry!! Finally, someone who understands what Customer Service should be about, who ensure what he says will be done is done, and when others let him down on his promise to me, he chased them up & kept me informed. Harry should be the vision for Customer Service at Bigblu - if you want to get it right, Harry is the person who knows how it should be done. Many thanks Harry."
"This review is really only about Harry! Previously no-one has returned my calls or emails, and never managed to get through on the phone. Until one day Harry answered the phone and he has been amazing. Helpful, responsive, supportive and does what he says he will. He has been the only reason i have continued with my account."
"I try to find out how much download I've got left and can't even access the web page, even thru the new Bigblue web site. It really isn't a good advert. I'm looking elsewhere now."
"Firstly Harry is excellent! Proactive and thoughtful, keen to help, and sorted out my situation with excellence. But for Harry, this would be a 1* review. Other than Harry, Bigblu is a disaster. Getting hold of them on the phone is effectively impossible - last time I tried, with the service not working (so no web option), took 3 calls of 30 minutes each, on a mobile from France, to get an answer, which came from Ireland, having apparently been manually transferred, to their surprise. No notice sent of approaching the data cap. No tariffs visible on the website for Tooway customers. All the signs are of a company cutting costs and corners in order to keep shareholders happy at the expense of customers"
"Thank you Harry For Sorting out our issues with the Modem and Router."
"Harry was extremely patient and helpful in tuning our replacement modem He made sure everything was working properly - checked my iPad was connected by wifi router - this took over an hour to resolve by phone and Harry was polite and calm at all times! Thank you Harry for your patience and understanding - June"
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"After trying for a couple of weeks trying to get a refund, Freya sorted it out for me. Thanks Freya."
"No access to portal for a month. No response to five emails. No ability to monitor my usage, but, they still take two payments. Researching other options. No problems before this rebranding!"
"Speeds are never as fast as those advertised. The customer portal does not work so you can't monitor your usage. You can raise a ticket with their technical people to address issues but they don't reply and so far three weeks later nothing has been done to sort my problems out. The only way to get anything done is to ring them but it's no surprise that they are always encountering high volumes of calls. They will cut you off ofter you've been holding for 15 minutes leaving you to start again at the back of a queue. Really very bad service."
"Everything is wrong with this deplorable outfit who are still taking money from people. Surely they are trading fraudlently.Unable to contact in any way. The worst company by far that I've ever had to deal with. I don't live in the UK, but someone who lives close to their Oxfordshire address could go there and confront them."
"Can't see my contract usage, terrible telephone service, you wait for ever and then it cuts off. No reply to emails. How much worse could it get. If they don't sort out their business the customers will vote with their feet and they will have no business."
"I think they should shut up shop they are hopeless Try using 3g/4g"
"What went wrong?You are fully aware whats wrong!!A complete shambles!!!Europasat worked very well till you got involved.I will want some compensation for paying for a rubbish service and no no doubt lots of people will be voting with feet Sky DSL??I have charged money for I do not know what as I cannot access my account we are now nearly into september and it was supposed to sorted out in early august gross incompetence!!!!"
"I regret that I had to give you even one star! I have been bombarding you with emails and (attempted) phone calls for 5 weeks now, and apart from two automated replies all I have had from you is a promise of details of the new portal by 22 August. Needless to say nothing has arrived and I am back to emailing again. I am totally unable to check my contract details and download allowance, but you seem to be throttling me for the second time in the last two months, and I cannot see how I could possibly have downloaded that much. The only thing you seem capable of doing is taking my money. I would call you a cowboy outfit, but that would be unfair to cowboys. I can't rate the items below, because I have yet to receive any customer service at all."
"When I call, no answer When I email, no answer When I raise a case, no answer. Site is broken, cannot buy a volume booster. No one has called me. Will be leaving asap."
"Two things have improved my mood after experiencing internet connection problems for many days and failing to reach Big Blu by telephone without considerable difficulty. The first was a telephone contact with a man called "Celin" who calmed me down and ensured that I was connected to a senior Technical Advisor called Harry -Al-Darraji. Over a period of 20 minutes or so this man resolved the issues that were causing me grief and organised my tariff arrangements for the coming year to my satisfaction. A good effort by both of these gentlemen. My internet connection now works and my stress level has been reduced to normal. Thank you both."
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"Total lack of communication regarding changes to way my account is run. My credit card had expired and rather than someone calling or emailing me I was simply cut off. No one I spoke to seemed to u/stand or know what was happening or why. Dreadful that I was kept waiting on the phone for 45 minutes plus every time I rang (cut off after 15 minutes so had to redial). My dashboard facility was removed without communication and has only just been restored several months later. However, no instructions given as to how it works and your 'volume boost' doesn't work. After numerous phone calls I eventually talked to Zoe Gordon who was superb. She listened, investigated and discovered what the problem was and corrected it. I have contacted her on a couple of issues since and she always responds swiftly and efficiently. She is an excellent ambassador for your company and a superb employee. I cannot praise her too highly and hope that you will recognise her efforts in a tangible way. I wish all your employees were as good!"
"The change from Europasat to Bigblu has been handled so badly that had I had an alternative means of gaining an internet connection I would have changed providers. The portal for EUROPASAT should NEVER have been closed down until the new BIGBLU portal for europe was up and running. This should have been a seamless transfer. Instead we have all been left in limbo. Had it not been for the patience of Cátia Guerreiro in Portugal and Harry Al‑Darraji from the UK I would have happily cancelled my account. Both of these members of staff have been badly let down by the powers that be. BIGBLU have been quiet happy to take the money for the service but part of that service is portal access. Seems like those outside the UK didnt warrant being considered,` Internet speed over the last month has been horrendous. Yes I know you have taken over Europasat, but with EUROPASAT there were no problems. Problems have been created by BIGBLU trying to run before they can crawl. Stars for BIGBLU at the present time ONE! Stars for Cátia Guerreiro in Portugal and Harry Al‑Darraji FIVE. Thank you both for your patience and understanding I trust the company appreciate your imput!"
Bigblu is rated 3.52 based on 1,080 reviews