Europasat Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Europasat

How would you rate Europasat?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Terrible service, poor follow up, lack of contact. 1.5mbps download speed isn’t good enough. Have disconnected and moved to mobile broadband for half the price and 30 times the download speed."
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"Much improved answered phone promptly sorted my problem efficiently. Happy friendly service 👍"
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"Answered the query in a practical way, customer focussed and not trying to oversell anything. If the colleague I spoke to at 2:20pm today had been as good I could have saved myself some money and also some calls to your competitors."
"For 6 months Europasat took money from my account for a duplicate contract I didn't know about (I never received any invoice for it). When I spotted the problem, they promised to repay me the 635€ (!) they took abusively within 2 weeks. 2 months later, I only managed to get 1/3 of that from them after threats of legal action. They still owe me hundreds of euros but just play dead. And they're still making payment requests on my account for the fake contract (sometimes for 3 times the monthly fee) and the one I signed but cancelled! Best of all: I don't appear to be alone with that problem. They must think that's how a decent company behaves."
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"They offered to save me £10 on a reduced package deal."
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"Quick response to my issue, and even though the fault was at my end, they sorted everything out for me very swiftly."
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"Niver turn up for fit dish van broke down ? All becuse where we stay . My wife took the day off too . Should be called I"
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"I was charged twice (standing order, THEIR mistake!) for my October monthly satellite service (Tooway 25GB/month) I'd been subscribing to for a bit more than a year. After noticing it, I sent countless support tickets, that all went unanswered. I spent more than €/£10 and 25 minutes on the phone with UK support to sort it out. Three months after my first support ticket, and two weeks after being told by the Finance dpt that I would be refunded shortly, still nothing. Apart from the very excessive waiting time, the people I talked to were pleasant. But the follow-up is appalling."
Ian Richardson (John Sidwell)
Verified Buyer
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"Customer service has improved recently!"
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"I was overcharged on 1st Jan. Made a call on 3rd & told money would be back within 4 working days. Made more than 5 calls on 17th as no refund made. Customer service manager Phil has appaling customer service. He told me on 17th i would have to wait upto another 14 days...... 1 out of 10. Customer advisor Patrick is the only person there that can deal with a problem. 10 out of 10. Well done Patrick"
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"An update to my previous review. Following another phone call to Europasat, I requested that this now be escalated and I would wait to speak to a manager rather than have a call back from one. I'm so glad I did as Phil Legge, the customer service manager, handled my call and from that moment things started to get resolved. It's really infuriating when you are being passed from department to department without them knowing what is going in but Phil took all of that frustration away. I understand that this is something they are potentially looking in to internally and until we have another experience of this, I can't comment on whether they have improved on this hence the 4/5. He gave a clear outline of what he intended to do, kept in contact with updates as to what to expect, when to expect it and great customer service the whole time. We had an engineer from satworks out a week or so later, new parts delivered and were up and running that day. Confidence well and truly restored. Phil followed up to ensure we were with internet and to discuss compensating our loss, something which he offered rather than having to fight for which was appreciated. Our internet is doing well and if you are in the country, this gives great speeds that bt can only dream of as long as it's working. We have been with avonline since October 2016, this is the first real issue we have experienced and will be happy to stay with Europasat with service like this. Thank you Phil."
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"Very helpful and courteous member of team"
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"Had a technical question re low speeds from Europasat on a Saturday morning. Quick call pick up from Technical, who isolated the reason both efficiently and swiftly. Service being throttled because of unidentified, and unintentional, overuse (by me) 22 days earlier. Magic not only gave a very clear explanation of the cause, which was my main concern; but also offered me some free time to tide me over to the next period, two days later. His attitude to me as a customer was both reassuring and encouraging. Which makes it very easy for me to recommend the quality of the Europasat service to others. As I have already done. Thank you."
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"The broadband satellite performance is patchy, and I find the package you recommended for me has annoying restrictions. It is almost impossible to get through on the phone to one of your experts."
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"Magic was really helpful this morning. We have been guzzling data for the best few months at huge expense and Glasswire on my laptop showed it was not me in my course of daily work (I work from home Mon - Thu). Magic was able to identify that usage was really high between 5pm and 10pm on some days - when the kids are back from work, so we agreed it must be stuff they are doing on their iPhones and iPads. Magic has sent me some useful documents about how we can setup these devices in better ways to control the data usage or at least monitor it. Also Magic identified that ever since day one of my contract last March the email address on our account had a typo in it, hence I have never received an email link to the account and have had no access to it until today. Following my call with Magic today, who couldn't have been more helpful, my Europasat world seems a much better place :) :)"
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"Good support when needed and good service from Alex. Recommended to all"
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"Phil Legge was extremely helpful when I realised that I had nearly used all of my data allowance with 10 days remaining - he re-activated my account which has enabled me to use broadband again. He even telephoned me the next day to ensure that everything was up and running and no problems encountered!"
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"My issue was dealt with by Phil quickly, effectively and in a friendly and professional manner."
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"Rubbish product. Abysmal customer service. Get 4gLTE instead."
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"Technical Department on the ball and coherent, (both Alex and Magic), not only competent and straightforward in explanation, but encouraging and helpful in attitude."
Europasat is rated 3.57 based on 973 reviews