Europasat Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Europasat

How would you rate Europasat ?

"The worst customer service I have ever experienced. Never answer phone calls whether to sales, customer services or technical team, have still not resolved outstanding issues from over a year ago, email system doesn't work, password reset doesn't work, huge errors by billing department repeated over and again - basically if anything goes wrong, you're on your own and no-one cares. Unfortunately there are not always alternatives."
Andy Lindley
Verified Buyer
"Great information by phone about my account use and tariff all questions answered and not rushed"
"We have satellite broadband in our holiday let for the first time, guests quickly used up the quota and we had to re-think out quota contract. We spoke to 'Harry' who was incredibly helpful, pleasant and efficient. He sorted the initial request taking time and patience to explain and suggest the best deal and also arrange a follow up call by the sales centre for a possibly more effective alternative for our needs. 10/10 for customer service. well done, a positive experience for once from a call centre!! Keep up the good work"
"We were transferred over to Europast when they took over Satellite Internet and have received zero customer service thus far. Our internet has been terrible for three weeks now, and I have called, requested call backs and emailed but NOT received the call back I was promised. We have not been given a portal of any kind to check our account/data usage etc Looking for an alternative service provider. Don't use Europast!!!!"
"Harry was very helpful in finding out were all our data was going to when we started using it much more quickly than we normally do he then found an upgraded package for the same price as we have been paying to top it off as for getting hold of them I was on hold for a few minutes then part way threw the conversation we were cut off Harry called me back twice to finish solving my problem so far I cannot complain Many thanks Andrew M"
"Until first thing this morning I was going to cancel my subscription to this outfit and give a one star review. The number of emails to their 'customer services' department that received an automated response and promising further contact with 48 hours were countless. I would hear nothing more. Yesterday I called customer services at 1550 hrs and the answerphone was on telling me that the offices were now shut. They aren't supposed to leave until 1700 hrs. So, I called the sales new business number. Of course, they were still there and answering the phone. I spoke with a sales executive who has put me in contact with technical support. Far from a loathing for this company the guy has made me feel positive about Europasat and I will continue to subscribe to them. In summary, if you feel like slitting your wrists try and deal with Customer Services. You'll end up cancelling your subscription. If you want a positive proactive approach. and resolution to an issue then contact a sales executive. Good luck, it's worth it in the end. John Earl"
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"Problem with overnight download allowance was immediately resolved by Daryl - many thanks for quick service. Bob Scott"
"Just avoid this company! The service was intermittent from the start and we paid over £700 to have it installed. I cancelled the service in January only to find that money was still being taken, despite calls and emails assuring us that it was cancelled, I eventually had to close the account to stop payment. Its over six months since I cancelled the service and I've been offered £49.99 plus £20 for the dish although I've yet to receive a refund of any sort. I cannot emphasise how much hassle and inconvenience we've experienced. We're at the end of our tethers and considering legal action. This is a ZERO star company."
Jonathan Harrison (Steve Mammatt)
Unverified Reviewer
"Europasat have extremely good customer service agents... when you eventually get through. Obviously not quite enough of them.. yet! You need a few more!! I have had satellite issues, connection issues and equipment issues sadly, but they have been solved mostly by Harry, Camilo and Alex who have been extremely helpful. I have appreciated the call-backs from the agents and Harry has been particularly on the ball recently. Thank you. However, I do hope the apparently "New" website portal is more customer friendly and less cluttered and simple with , I hope, a working "Usage" meter that can show you your daily data usage which everyone needs to see, and clear account details like date of renewal of data and simple access to bills, past and present, not a cluttered mess as it currently is. My Avanti system is by far better than previous satellite connections (SES) and hope this continues as well as keeping competitive pricing. keep it up guys! Thank you."
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"I had to hang on the phone for 47 mins before I was connected. This is really not good enough!"
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"No apparent customer care/service Americanisms, language difficulties or going around in circle getting nowhere fast in addressing the issue expediently. Whilst sharing my issue, Mike (Europasat Customer Services) listened, heard, understood, fully engaged and instilled trust and confidence with his 'customer comes first', solution driven approach. Mike addressed and resolved the issue to my complete satisfaction within the hour with compensation for any inconvenience caused to me. Mike's communication is polite, courteous, straight forward (direct/to the point in dealing with the matter). Unfortunately, these days it is extremely rare (like finding a 'needle in the haystack') to come across satisfactory service and attention to detail and turn around time to resolve service like this from the Millenium generation. I am in the process of setting up a company and if I could only find customer service driven individuals such as Mike, who are proactive engage common sense and initiative, are solution drive, effectively manage their time and that of the customer - I would treat them as gold dust accordingly via compensation & benefits package. That is how practically impossible it is to find such individuals/skills in todays workforce. Mike came across as professionally efficient, effective, diligent, open, approachable, focused, and service delivery focussed. Extend my thanks again to Mike. Rachel A'aqob"
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"My router failed, I called, and was sent a new one. The gentleman I spoke with was quite kindly--and he had a challenge: I am not sure how some of this works, and I am hard of hearing. He reassured me repeatedly as he took me through what turned out to be a fairly tricky setting-up, and eventually we were successful. His patience was extraordinary, and I am pleased and quite satisfied. Well done!"
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"When I have been away from France for a while my system doesn't always connect so i have to make a quick call and they usually correct it. I was on hold for over 20 minutes before giving up. They did ring me back and as usual support staff are excellent but being unable to get through is the main problem."
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"My problem was quickly understood and help given to resolve the issue."
Janet Tibble
Verified Buyer
"I was initially unhappy because of a communication from you. Adam sorted it all out for me in a very efficient and friendly manner. I was extremely satisfied with the way it was handled. Europasat customer service is always fast and friendly."
Alexandra McGarel
Verified Buyer
"The information provided was really helpful and informative. Thanks georgina"
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"Very nice staff who were most helpful"
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"It was lovely talking to Camilo, he was super helpful and knew what he was talking about. Delighted that they can provide us with internet even though no one else can. Now I just need to see what the actual internet speed is which we'll know within 15 days because Eurostat also have super fast installation times - yipee!"
Please rate your experience with Europasat staff
"Europasat didn't make me happy , Im just happy , BUT , I got very helpful service with my request and some extra help with my contract , I can't remember the blokes name but he was very patient with me and sorted out a problem I didn't even know I had ( he got me on a better contract )."
"Everything has went wrong with europasat from the start to what’s not even the end! To start with I called up to make an account and was told that day I would have internet, it didn’t get sorted till about three months down the line. The customer service is shocking constantly on hold and so cant get anything sorted. Thankfully I’ve left europasat and moved to a property where I don’t need satellite internet but they still keep taking money from my bank account for it even after cancelling my account in February, and to no surprise I call up to complain and I’m put on hold or passed onto someone else, they won’t even reply to emails. I seriously wouldn’t recommend them and anyone else I have spoken to said the same thing."
Europasat is rated 3.57 based on 1,016 reviews