Bigblu Reviews

Read Bigblu Reviews

info@bigblu.co.uk

Broadband House
108 Churchill Road

Tell us how Bigblu made you happy
Alex was extremely helpful
Hey,

This is lovely to hear, I have passed your feedback on to Alex, who I am certain will be delighted to read your positive comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

The team @Bigblu Feedback
Mat, Ankit and Abdullah were excellent. All were patient, pleasant and very helpful. All gave good clear instructions and tips for the successful installation of the modem and router recently purchased from Bigblu. Thankyou.
Hey,

This is lovely to hear, I have passed your feedback on to Mat, Ankit and Abdullah, who I am certain will be delighted to read your positive comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

The team @Bigblu Feedback
The help I was given was first class unfortunately I will need an engineer to come and fix the problem with my satellite after only a year I am surprised as it looks like a build up of condinsation which will cost me £80 so not cheap but I don't wish to fall off a ladder trying to install the piece with one hand otherwise it would have been sent to me free of charge with instructions so the company are doing there best in that respect
Hey Conor,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we really appreciate your feedback.

The team @Bigblu Feedback
Technical assistance has always been quick, courteous, and efficient, even with difficult problems to resolve. Abdullah, in particular, has given me critical constructive advice that resolved a nagging issue. Very satisfied.

The team @Bigblu Feedback
As we live "in the sticks" we where delighted to get a faster broadband than the phone companey's could provide . Big blue provided an excellent service until we where fortunate to get super fast fibre broadband provided under the government voucher scheme, other wise I am sure we would have remained with Bigblu.
Hi Paddy

Thank you for your support, glad we could help!

The team @Bigblu Feedback
No wait time on the phone and good service.
Hi Roger

Thank you for your support, glad we can help!

The team @Bigblu Feedback
It may be expensive but the service was friendly, courteous, prompt and efficient. It made the call a pleasure.

The team @Bigblu Feedback
The Technician, Abdullah, was very patient with my lack of technical knowledge and is helping me with our internet issues.
RD

The team @Bigblu Feedback
I was very fortunate to have Alex Cresdee deal with my query when I called Big Blu recently, she went out of her way to explain the different packages on offer and the changes to the packages that have been implemented since signing up with the company for satellite broadband in rural Ireland a number of years ago. The updated package is perfect for our current needs and will no doubt adjust again as our needs change, thanks so much Alex for taking time to work out the package that’s right for us. Excellent, service, thank you so much.
Hey Colette

This is lovely to hear, I have passed your feedback on to Alex who I am certain will be delighted to read your positive comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

The team @Bigblu Feedback
Considering I had phoned on Saturday and the girl was not helpful at all still waiting on an email from her I phoned today got another girl absolutely brilliant at her job and had an email sent inside 5minutes from speaking to her thank you so much

The team @Bigblu Feedback
The gentleman I spoke with from Bigblu, Abdullah, was very helpful and explained the circumstances surrounding my problem. He was also very patient with me as I am not very technically minded when it comes to computers and all that it entails regarding broadband, etc. My problem was in relation to my speed download and while it has not yet been resolved he is still looking into it.
Hey Joan

The team @Bigblu Feedback
An ABSOLUTE DISGRACE of a company. Sitting at 0.01 mbps speed and 'Kim' - 'manager' says there is absolutely nothing she can do nor the team. I would strongly advise anyone to not go near this shambles of a company - they have conned me out of so much money with promising me with increased speed with purchasing additional equipment. I have never ever ever in my life seen such horrific customer service and non existent aftercare support. GUYS - please pay HEED - stay clear of this bunch of cowboys!
Very easy and simple to to cancel my contact because of technical difficulties

The team @Bigblu Feedback
Frankly I think you service is the great pile of POO I have ever had the misfortune to purchase. I have Freeview on the same satellite dish and I have ZERO channels when the sky is grey. The WiFI (purchased this service as Orange were so bad) is almost unusable when more than one is on it. It is abysmally bad and I would not recommend your service to ANYONE.....like I said, I might as well be on a modem. SHocking.....I would recommend that NOBODY BUY YOUR SERVICE and frankly I do bot see you doing ANYTHING to improve this. I bitterly resent paying for this and thee monthly bills that arrive.
Hi Jim

Hi

Thank you for your support, glad we can help!

The team @Bigblu Feedback
Abdullah remembered me from the last time I phoned. He quickly understood what I needed help with, sorted it out & phone me back to tell me it was all sorted. Delighted to have him at the other end of the phone.
Hey Anna

This is lovely to hear, I have passed your feedback on to Abdullah who I am certain will be delighted to read your positive comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

The team @Bigblu Feedback
Abdullah was very helpful, polite and generous with his time.
Hey Allen

The team @Bigblu Feedback
Today I spoke to Joshua. He was polite, friendly and listened I hope he can fix our intermittent reception problem.

The team @Bigblu Feedback
We were charged a fortune to get set up for what should have been a much reduced cost. The person who came to install left mess everywhere. The signal, even though we were paying for silver was non existant or poor at best and hopeless using it for work.
We have changed to orange.
Hi Sarah

We’re sorry that you have not had the best time with us recently. We’re keen to investigate this for you and turn things around. So that we are able to do this please pop us a message at feedback@bigblu.co.uk

The team @Bigblu Feedback
My original arrangement was with Tooway and Bigblu took it over. I have increased my data package more than once but still require more. Although nominally I pay for 100 Gbts, I only get to use 40. Today I spoke to Alex C who has put me on a new tariff and this should solve the problem. Alex was very helpful and has done all she said she would. My complaint is why have I been left so long unaware of this tariff. Up until now, I would have given 1 star but Alex has redeemed Bigblu, I think, hence 3 stars. We will see!
Hey John

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We really appreciate your feedback.

Bigblu is rated 3.46 based on 1,199 reviews