Eurofit Autocentres Reviews

Mr Hughes
Eurofit Autocentres 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Mr Hughes
Eurofit Autocentres 1 star review on 9th October 2020
We deserve eurofit Autocentres Bilston branch outstanding customer service above and beyond. Amazing service from Mr H and also a good morning from mike in which made me feel welcome and comfortable with the people with in the branch. Mr H took my ibiza in a for a interim service and believe me the workmanship was offered was to a high standard of service and quality reassurance also made a inspection check underneath my ibiza didn't even expect that kind of service and happy customer. Voted Best service from my point of view and l've used all different eurofit branches. So on that note I highly recommend the Bilston branch as my number 1 car servicing garage/M.O.T centre in the Wolverhampton area. A big thank to MR H for 5 stars outstanding customer support and advice a credit to the company.
Eurofit Autocentres 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Polite professional good price
Really good the best
All the staff and managers are brilliant can’t fault the service and quality of work done to my van. I knew it needed some work done before I came here for an M.O.T but really happy how fast they got it all road worthy for me. I highly recommend bringing any vehicle here. Five stars 👏
Excellent, professional and friendly service as always
Mot . Wednesfield branch . Very efficient and polite . Thank you .
Thank you very much! Fast, professional, friendly staff. A spacious waiting area if you prefer to wait for a fast job. Thank you again!
Stafford road branch. Great customer service from shaz, great price too!
Wonderful service. Thank you.
Very good service and price
Excellent service. Quick and efficient. Recommend to everyone
Faheem and Tanya were super helpful! Can’t thank them enough
Excellent service provided. Tania & Faheem both exceptional. Would recommend this garage to everyone....10/10
great service and prices.
Very fast service, nice and space waiting area, friendly staff. Thank you!
Went to Stafford park for my car to be sorted, staff were great there and Suni did a great job sorting it, highly recommend them top class lads.
I’ve been using Eurofit Stafford Park for the past 5 years and I have always found the service to be excellent. The guys who work there are really friendly and helpful, and have always been willing to help my wife out with any car related problems while I was working overseas. Earlier this month, they changed the tyres on my car while I waited. Only this week, I went in to check a noise coming from my car’s engine and on the same day, they sourced a good price for the part and changed it. For me, these guys have done a brilliant job at looking after my cars and I would thoroughly recommend using them.
Shaz customer service was excellent very happy with his service
Well happy had not at bloxwich on sat very nice staff will be going back when I need to I have used some bad garages in my time but feeling positive now thanks Guys
Great customer service and very satisfied with the service that was completed on my car by Luke. Would recommend to anyone and will keep coming back.
Eurofit Autocentres is rated 4.54 based on 1,035 reviews