Eurofit Autocentres Reviews

Mr Hughes
Eurofit Autocentres 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Mr Hughes
Eurofit Autocentres 1 star review on 9th October 2020
Really helpful and fit us in next day. Also was able to set up a payment plan which made everything easier especially with the way thing are at the moment. Everyone was polite and welcoming. Definitely be bringing all our cars here in the future. Thanks guys.
I have taken my vehicles to the Stafford Park branch for several years now and most recently last week, for mot & service. Friendly staff and they get the job done. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I didn't get a copy of the service checklist this time round, so no idea how the service went. Other than that, they are fine.
Great service today by the Halesfield branch in Telford. Cheers to Kev, Dan and Ben for your help, ill return soon when I need a service
Thank you for 5 stars Steve! See you next time and have a great day
Whatever work I have carried out is never very good as I have to bring my car back within days for correction work as something is not correctly done or other issues are caused. Avoid
Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations.

Eurofit Autocentres currently boosts a high customer satisfaction rate. Our technicians are trained and qualified in vehicle repairs and Eurofit Autocentres have been trading for over 20 years. It is our passion to retain you as a satisfied customer and hope to serve you again in the future. If you could kindly let us know which centre you had your vehicle repaired and we can look into this matter for you. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. Kind Regards Rowland.
Prompt service, polite staff, fair pricing. Highly recommended.
Thanks for 5 stars Mac! See you next time
Eurofit, Dudley Road, Wolverhampton. Not even worth 1 star. Took my car to be looked at for noises, came back for a bill for £1K+ estimate for work that was NOT required. I had this double checked by another garage. I would hate to think this was because I was a woman taking my car in, but I think this was exactly the reason I was quoted for work that was not required.

Very bad customer service at Bloxwich eurofit. I was not acknowledged when I walked in even though there were 3 members of staff around- I had to say why I was there and ask if someone could help me. On my return to collect my car- whilst waiting a member of staff was showing an offensive video on his phone to a 'customer'/friend. I was given the paperwork for my car and asked to pay, they didn't go through the document or say anything about the condition of my car I had to ask how the mot went. Lacking in basic customer care and professionalism- no staff were wearing a face covering either.

Booked in for MOT for 09:45 on Saturday 20 March 2021, I was there at 09:45 on that date. I joined the line and waited to be served, where upon I was told sorry your late, I showed to gentleman my watch that read at the time 09:47, ya sorry your late you need to be here on time. I was there on time, there is nothing I could have done differently. I feel I was treated with total disregard. I have had to re-book for this afternoon. I wonder now what time I should turn up. Don’t think I’ll be back here after today.
Brilliant service, car picked up and dropped off back home whilst I was at work. Fair prices and honest staff. Halesfield (Telford)
Great service and great customer service as always. Wouldn’t go anywhere else
Quick helpful and good price
Had to find a garage urgently to change a completely flat tyre! Found Eurofit in Halesfield, Telford and although they were busy, I didn’t wait too long. Staff were professional and polite, offering a great deal on a new tyre and I was on my way. Definitely would recommend.
Fantastic service. Always come here, so reliable, friendly and helpful.
Hi Rachel, we are pleased you are happy with the service, please could you amend your rating accordingly. Thank you so much,
Visited the Halesfield branch this week, kept me up to date with repairs on my car and were keen to help when I needed it doing quickly. Definitely be using them again! Thanks especially to Kevin for doing everything he could to help me as I don’t know much about cars etc!
Great service, really professional!
Good service and great
Great service as usual. Very efficient and friendly. Have used Eurofit for years never any issues and great prices.
Eurofit maintain 3 of our vehicles and we can not be more happy with the service we get . Great customer service and prices 👍
Great garage always fantastic service
Excellent service, told me what repairs where required, very competitive pricing and showed me the old parts and the state they were in. Suni was very friendly, polite and had good repour.
Eurofit Autocentres is rated 4.54 based on 1,040 reviews