www.eurocarparts.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.eurocarparts.co.uk

Tell us how www.eurocarparts.co.uk made you happy
Order a oil filter 3 weeks ago .
Can't contacted them .euro car part servise gone down hill.
I won't use them again.
Great local team, very fast at getting your order delivered.
My experience??....i coukd only describe it akin to someone handing you a beautifully wrapped present,only for you to open it to find somebody has shat in it.
The servo that i ordered looked like it had been kicked from wherever it had come from to me.
Sent various email showing multiple photos of my complaint to the customer services,and heard nothing,bearing in mind the current situation,i feel a month is long enough.Terrible,never again.
GSF or Autodoc for me from now on.Awful.
THE WORST CAR PART COMPANY OUT THERE NOW USE TO BE GOOD BUT NOW TOTAL SH@* STAY CLEAR THEY WILL COST YOU TIME AND MONEY
Tickets numbers generated back in April. Now got 3 but no response complete waste of time 2 hours waiting on telephone call no answer.
Avoid this company
Item order 11 days ago. Not delivered yet. Unable to contact customer service via phone or web chat. instead recieving a review for an item not delivered. Terrible customer service
Previously had no problems. But this time - Order not delivered after a month. Have been trying to get through to customer services for 2 weeks, eventually got through after being on hold for 5 hours. After all that customer services were unable to help and just said the problem was with the local branch.
Ordered a pool pump from Euro Car Parts, but they sent a paddling pool instead. Contacted a number of times to get this collected, and by now they were out of stock of the pool pump.
Despite having received the pool back, I still have not received my refund.
They don't bother answering emails, 2 hour wait on the phone, or join web chat queue only to get cut off when you get down to about number 10 in the queue.
Now looking to my credit card company for a charge back against them.
Customer service, they don't know the meaning of the word.
AVOID THIS COMPANY.
Would have been zero stars, but you have to give one star to write the review.
Well I order carparts for fiesta Cos need the parts to make it roadworthy As I am a Key worker I feel disappointed in the service I have received I’m still waiting on car parts over a week and three days now it’s disgusting
Placed an order 25/04/2020 still nothing off them and its now 26/05/2020. Says to email them if your order is 10 days late so have emailed 3 times and still no reply. Won't be ordering from them again this was a present for my child's birthday so I made sure I placed the order early with what's going on but it still won't be here. Then they have the cheek to send me an email asking me to leave a review of my product! How can I do that when I still don't have it!!
I I ordered some engine flash for my car and never received . I was on the que to speak with someone for 3 days and aftet hours of waiting i had an email saying that i missed my chat. It os very upseting knowing that i paid for and i never received it. A massive well done to the stay at eurocarparts in Larkfield as tjey delivered me the other orxed in such a good time.
I hope that someone will look into this and contact me
Parts ordered did not arrive, spent next 5 days trying to get response it has now been 20 days since they told me that I would get a tracking number for re-sent parts within 48hrs. They are completely useless.
The worse customer service ever. Ordered 3 things 17 days a go. cant get hold of anybody 4/5 emails and still cant get a reply.
I ordered Wiper Blades. I paid by PayPal. No confirmation by Eurocarparts. No one has responded to two ticket enquiries online. I have waited on the phone and given up. Nothing at all from Eurocarparts.. Please avoid if you are buying online!
Never again. I was waiting for my item more than 30 days and never get it. Useless customer servis: we can send email to the shop...... that's what we can do.... I you have other options do not use eurocarparts.
Ordered parts online, wrong part delivered, went to Woodford store and after waiting 1 hour in a queue was refused a refund because i did not have a paper receipt. I had proof of purchase and my online account order but the staff member was on a power trip and flatly refused. Attitude was worst i have ever seen. Never again. I will tell everyone how badly i was treated.
Tip for consumers: Avoid Woodford store. The staff are terrible. If you don't believe me, check it out your self and see.
Placed order online as usual to maintain social distancing measures, Parts were in stock locally as confirmed by both local stores however they get sent from over 300 miles away shocking service, cannot get through to customer service for over 2 hours!, even their own stores have this problem, parts wernt delivered for over a week and then turn up incorrect, asked customer service via email for a refund and got completely ignored although a confirmation ticket number was received. Wont be using again.
Good product, good delivery next day
Several weeks on no delivery no response having to go to credit card company to get money back.
Excellent service and good genuine discounts. Easy to follow web site. Parts arrived as indicated by the courier.
www.eurocarparts.co.uk is rated 1.98 based on 42 reviews