Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Euro Car Care Ltd
Read Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

About Euro Car Care Ltd:

Eurocarcare Ltd.
Specialists in Discount Parts, Service & Repair of Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Fiat & Alfa Romeo. Express shipping daily worldwide. Next day delivery to UK and Europe.

parts@eurocarcare.net

Unit 3-4, Beaufort Court
Mansfield Road

Tell us how Euro Car Care Ltd made you happy
What a great service. Totally confused about the part required for my car. Emailed Euro Car, prompt reply, I was assured the part supplied was for my car. The part has been fitted by my local garage. Total cost £120. Citroen quoted around....£598. I will not use anyone else now for my Grand Picasso. Worth 6 stars. Well done Euro Car. Use them.
All good so far
Fitted and perfect
Great business transaction. Would HIGHLY recommend. Robert
I can confidently recommend your company, the prices are really competitive!!!
Excellent service thank you
Excellent service thank you
fair price,excellent service for what was ordered,will recommend
Very help full and received good as stated on time :- ))))
an absolutely perfect transaction, the Citroen organization could not offer the part urgently needed and Euro Car Care was able to deliver it to Germany within 24 hours, and that for a reasonable price. Really GREAT, thanks a lot. Greetings Andreas Strunk
Good price and very quick delivery 👍
Very fast service. Got my parts the same week. TNT and Posten in Norway are also fast. TNT pay the tax and send me bill after. Good!
Really helpful and prompt service, even during a pandemic. Thanks guys!
Site works well although the instructions about setting an alternative delivery address seemed to be outdated.
Fast and nice
Livraison ultra rapide 3 jours montage facile merci
AWFUL! Do not buy! I bought a height sensor for my citroen and its not fit for purpose! It is wired up the wrong way so the car goes down when it should go up! It has cost me over £600 at the citroen dealers to identify the fault and they advised me the computer has been damaged and needs replacing at a cost of over £1500!! I have been unable to drive my car for several weeks. I am a front line NHS worker with limited funds and will be seeking a refund and compensation for the stress and hardship caused.
Hello Gino. Thank you for taking the time to review. I realise these are stressful times. Especially if you are an NHS frontline worker. Which I notice you mention here, but not on your initial email to us. I will simply post the email I responded to you. Readers can draw their own conclusion. As it has been 11 days since your initial complaint, I assume the issue has been er.. rectified. If you feel like changing your star rating it would be appreciated.

Dear Mr A.
Thank you for your email. Our parts are genuine and new. The chances of them being faulty from new is virtually nil, but it is possible.
This is an issue that is reasonably common. Firstly we must assume that this is being fitted to the Front and NOT the rear. As it is not suitable for the rear. That being so I suggest that the unit has been fitted incorrectly.

This is quite a common error. Basically the actuating quadrant works through roughly a 90 degree arc. 12 O'clock to 6 O'clock. If the quadrant is set incorrectly during installation it will work from 6 O'clock to 12 O'clock effectively reversing the action. We have come across this before on a number of occasions because when the sensor becomes worn this can happen all by itself. And we also know that there will be absolutely no damage whatsoever to any other component.
This would be a very quick fix and would take but a few minutes. I would have a word with your Citroen dealer.
Kind regards Mick

I wouldn't be going back to THAT dealer again.
THANK YOU FOR PROMPT SERVICE AND DISPATCH OF GOODS. EXCELLENT WILL DEFINATELY USE AGAIN
Excellent response time on initial inquiry, delivery was prompt, parts fitted correctly
Euro Car Care Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 376 reviews