Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Euro Car Care Ltd
Read Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

About Euro Car Care Ltd:

Eurocarcare Ltd.
Specialists in Discount Parts, Service & Repair of Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Fiat & Alfa Romeo. Express shipping daily worldwide. Next day delivery to UK and Europe.

parts@eurocarcare.net

Unit 3-4, Beaufort Court
Mansfield Road

Tell us how Euro Car Care Ltd made you happy
Brake and clutch cleaner. Great product at a good price. Thanks
You were great as a seller. However the part is an old version. Powerflex has added two new features to its bushes and I received the old one. Moreover the car shakes as hell with this part. Genuine parts should be used for the car.
Quality part delivered on time
Order experience and advice offered by Euro Car Care was simply amazing. They are patient, knowledgeable and aim to satisfy without factoring profits as a priority, rather honest service to establish a trusting relationship with the client.
My purchase from Euro Car Care was received the day after I placed the order and it works perfectly. I would definitely recommend these guys. Also the price was fantastic, I will check with these for parts first in future. Thank you
Best possible service would recommend them 👍
Awesome people to deal with. Brilliant service. I will always contact you people again if I rquire any more parts.
Very good service, great communication and pricing. Great care with packaging. Highly recommended, thank you
Easy to order, quick delivery. No problems.
Excellent goods and service, many thanks.
Friendly staff pleasure to deal with great parts fast delivery second to none
I have found them to go well beyond in service and customer support and care.....if you any worries they will go out of there way to help You ... Ps. I have found there prices are very competitive and cheaper in most cases...
Thanks Euro Car Care and especially Big Mick for five star excellent service and assistance in sourcing the parts for my Citroen C6.
The price is reasonable and the delivery speed is fast.
Bolts arrived in record time. Absolutely first class. Cannot fault quality and service. Very impressed. Thank you.
Great service. Ordered on Friday & part arrived in Australia on the Monday morning.
Excellent service from start to finish
Good customer service, fast shipping. I would have recommend Euro Car Care.
My parts arrived quickly and fitted well.
I bought what I was led to believe was the part that I required only to find when it arrived to not fit the car.
Dear Mr Haimes.
As far as I can tell you have made two attempts at ordering an engine cover mounting grommet. On both occasions you made no attempt to verify compatibility. Which is strongly advised on EVERY page.
I'm sorry you have ordered the wrong part, but please feel free to return it for a refund
Euro Car Care Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 214 reviews