Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Euro Car Care Ltd
Read Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

About Euro Car Care Ltd:

Eurocarcare Ltd.
Specialists in Discount Parts, Service & Repair of Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Fiat & Alfa Romeo. Express shipping daily worldwide. Next day delivery to UK and Europe.

parts@eurocarcare.net

Unit 3-4, Beaufort Court
Mansfield Road

Tell us how Euro Car Care Ltd made you happy
Wow great service! I got the part and can’t wait to get it put in ! Thanks too all and hope that everyone is safe and happy cheers guys
Arrived in Australia in good condition and quick time Thanks
Easy to deal with rapid delivery great company.
very good,, but it was`nt needed in the end.....
I am based in New Zealand Aotearoa, and and found Euro car care to be exceptional, and this is why: the email communication is extremely helpful and clear and they are quick to respond. The prices are great, the parts fit perfectly and pre covid took only 3 days to arrive from UK to NZ once dispatched. Even my garage has said, they couldn't get the same fit or speedy delivery in NZ. Thank you!
Used Eurocarcare on a number of occasions. Very happy with the overall service. More importantly, dealing with the Micks has been an experience which many other companies could do well to emulate. Friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable.
Hi when I spoke to the gentleman and ask what I was looking for a new exactly what I need The parts arrived three days later it’s been fitted and the problem is solved thank you very much for the service 10 out of 10
Excellent service
Excellent service as usual - Mick very helpful, and quick delivery
The only place I could source these parts
Thanks very much guy's parcel turned up this morning nice and early! I definitely recommend Euro Car car LTD. Quite a speedy delivery to the end of the earth, considering the covid restrictions!!kind regards Pat
All ways good to deal with these Guys, especially Mick.
In Australia the supply of Peugeot spare parts is monopolized by the small number of dealerships. This means that spare parts are expensive & often have to be back ordered from France with long wait times. Euro Car Care have continually managed to supply me with everything I need quickly & cheaply. Usually faster & at least 30% cheaper than the local Australian dealerships (even after shipping costs, taxes & currency exchange). Both Micks are very helpful at making sure I get the right parts for my exact make & model. They respond to my e-mail questions from the other side of the world promptly. I'm often telling other European car owners to compare their local dealer's quotes to Euro Car Care. I will continue to source all of my Peugeot's spare parts requirements from Euro Car Care. Chris M. Melbourne, Australia.
Very happy with the service was here within a few days
Fast service. Part as described
I cant thank euro car care enough for their efficiency and speed to get my parts to the republic of ireland and they were the perfect parts aswell i will be dealing with this company again and recomending them to all over here thanks so much euro car care
Speedy prompt delivery of the front hub at a reasonable price too. Thank you!
Over the past few years dealing with these guys, very hard to fault them. They are fun to interact with and the products and technical information are invaluable. Thanks guys, from Mike Wilson, Ongaonga, New Zealand
Thank you for the fast delivery to Japan.
These guys are brilliant. Always helpful, always quick. Totally on top of their game. I would advise anyone to use EuroCarCare.
Euro Car Care Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 526 reviews