Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Euro Car Care Ltd
Read Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

About Euro Car Care Ltd:

Eurocarcare Ltd.
Specialists in Discount Parts, Service & Repair of Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Fiat & Alfa Romeo. Express shipping daily worldwide. Next day delivery to UK and Europe.

parts@eurocarcare.net

Unit 3-4, Beaufort Court
Mansfield Road

Tell us how Euro Car Care Ltd made you happy
Quick and painless - will order again
Thank-you so much for stocking the old parts for old timers!
Big Mick has been excellent to deal with. Always honest with his advice and willing to chase down hard to get spares. Prices are very competitive compared with Australian sourced parts even when factoring in shipping and also generally quicker than purchasing locally given that dealers don't hold inventory here.
Very happy with my order,Arived earlier than expected very well packaged defnetly will be shopping with you again, Many Thanks,Roy👍
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. A great company to deal with everything made so easy from sign up, ordering and super prompt delivery (to Australia at affordable cost). Great service ....well done.
Pricing is extremely competitive even with postage. Excellent service and shipping time. Couldn't have ask for better service. Thanks mate, Ron from Australia.
Thanks for the rapid response, much appreciated as your end of the delivery was great. Unfortunately TNT's French delivery system is absolutely abysmal and after waiting in for my parts to be delivered for 3 days (I rang TNT twice to confirm my address), I went to Caen to pick the parts up personally, a round trip of about 150 miles.
Thanks Mick, The parts arrived safely today (5th August) in Brisbane, Australia. They were a couple of days late due to delays in transit. Good work. I hope I don't need more parts - but if I do I'll give you a call. Les
Fantastic service and great verbal customer services. Items arrived very quickly and well packaged. I will definitely be recommending eurocarcare.
Superfast delivery and support by mail.
Fast delivery in France
Very polite and helpful Goods arrived as expected Would recommend
Had just the parts I needed for my elderly vehicle to keep it on the road. No hesitation in bookmarking and recommending ECC
Thank you amazing service top quality part. I will defiantly be using you again.
Excellent service by competent proffessionals. They keep my 30 year old BX purring like a contented cat.
Fast reliable service. Thank You
Real good, the car is still mobile with your help, thank you
As always excellent service..Thanks Mick
Very good service
Ordered some parts and received them early next day, exactly what I needed. When the job went a bit wrong, I rang and spoke to mick ( not sure which one!!) And got some excellent advice and although I had, by my own admission, damaged one of the parts I'd ordered and ordered a replacement, mick put an extra one in at no cost as a goodwill gesture! Such service is getting increasingly hard to find these days, so hats off to you! Many thanks, and if I need any hard to find parts for my citroen, I know where I be looking.
Euro Car Care Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 526 reviews