Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Euro Car Care Ltd
Read Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

About Euro Car Care Ltd:

Eurocarcare Ltd.
Specialists in Discount Parts, Service & Repair of Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Fiat & Alfa Romeo. Express shipping daily worldwide. Next day delivery to UK and Europe.

parts@eurocarcare.net

Unit 3-4, Beaufort Court
Mansfield Road

Tell us how Euro Car Care Ltd made you happy
Arrived before due date, kept in touch with courier at every stage of the journey, brilliant service. The conversion kit for the Citroen C4 grand Picasso rear springs are superb, what a difference from the pneumatic, I am not used to getting up in the morning and seeing my car " sitting up " Thanks.πŸ‘
Thanks, everything is OK!
Outstanding service and expert advice are rarely offered anywhere these days , but Big Mick and Little Mick demonstrate both , along with that extra attention to detail that only comes from experience gained in the field over years of dealing with the masses. Eurocare are my "Go To" place for parts for my vehicle. Best practice and customer focus tied with fast delivery and great pricing (even to me here in New Zealand) just cannot be beaten by anyone else. Put your trust in this company , you have only everything to gain.
Delivery time not as advertised, very disappointing.
Hi Alan B.
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry your parcel arrived late, We have had big notices all over the site warning of delays as at this time of year the carriers are inundated as you can probably imagine. Christmas has become a mail order fest.

We don't actually deliver the goods ourselves but I guess we are responsible. Because of that we make it quite clear in our terms and conditions (which of course you read) that delivery times are not guaranteed. Ever.

Under normal circumstances a next day delivery arrives the next day and all is well. But, as a motorist I am sure you are aware, traffic can be a little unpredictable. Sadly it doesn't take a great deal to lock up British roads. One inconsiderate child gets itself trapped under a lorry and the spark plugs arrive a day late. Totally unacceptable, yes, but sometimes unavoidable. This is why our T&C's are laid out so simply. REALLY Simply.

Best regards
and a very happy and safe Christmas to you and yours
M&n
Just bloody fantastic. Great comms and speedy delivery with perfect goods. Keep up with the good work. Worth every penny. A++++++++++++
Absolutely awesome, one new very happy and committed customer in Australia! After getting the run around here in Oz, Eurocarcare knew exactly what I wanted and for the right price - extremely professional. The best thing though was the international shipping. They quoted it would take within a week to get form U.K. to Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Well, I tracked the package on TNT..it left Derbyshire 12pm Monday night my local time and got to me midday Thursday of the same week. That's just 60 hours! I was blown away. Australia Post struggle to send a package from Sydney to Brisbane in 5 days! Anyway, I am having a Merry Christmas now that my Peugeot 406 coupe is back on the road. Happy New Year and very done to all the Brits for making the right choice on December 12 :-)
Very serius Company!
Thank you Roberto.
We really do strive to remain sober for the greater part of the day.
Things get a bit giggly around 4pm, but that's Champagne for you.
Best regards
M&n
Pretty good, overall. Parts seemed expensive, but that could be said of most of the other suppliers. Service good, arrived quickly and correctly. I liked the style of the website, too. Would use again.
Top Class
très bien bon produit et très rapide rapide
As always Mick and the team are extremely helpful and wanting to help Even as far as we are in Australia Service and delivery excellent Thanks again
Fantastic service, quick pick up of returning e-mails and fast efficient turnaround of orders, and great after purchase support with any problems, definitely use your company again.
Fast shipping to Australia. I was worried about ordering online as a trading repair workshop but the prices, options, and shipping were surprisingly great. Great communication. Saved my customer about $400. I will be looking to purchase through this company more in the future as a trade customer.
They have part's that are hard to find on other sites
Great
I am very satisfied with your exceptional services. I have never encountered excellent car parts retailers like you !
θ¦ͺζ„›γͺる佐藀賒治さん
ε„ͺγ—γ„θ¨€θ‘‰γ‚’γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ†γ”γ–γ„γΎγ—γŸγ€‚
γγ‚Œγ―η§γŸγ‘γ‚’εΉΈγ›γ«γ—γΎγ™γ€‚ (^^,οΌ‰
γƒŸγƒƒγ‚―
Cheapest price online for part I needed, quick delivery 5*
I found the service very efficient with prompt email reply and friendly communication. Ordering was fast and shipping even faster with international postage (Australia) very reasonable compared to other suppliers. Overall way above the standard of internet shopping service. Thank you
top quality product at great price and prompt delivery with first class advice.
Great service from Euro Car Care. They had the parts I needed packed and delivered to the other side of the world in a week. A pleasure to deal with the lads.
Euro Car Care Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 187 reviews