Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Euro Car Care Ltd
Read Euro Car Care Ltd Reviews

About Euro Car Care Ltd:

Eurocarcare Ltd.
Specialists in Discount Parts, Service & Repair of Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Fiat & Alfa Romeo. Express shipping daily worldwide. Next day delivery to UK and Europe.

parts@eurocarcare.net

Unit 3-4, Beaufort Court
Mansfield Road

Tell us how Euro Car Care Ltd made you happy
Excellent service. My order was delivered exactly as requested, within 48 hours of placing it. Thanks!
A very well made winch, at a good price, delivery was good - kept informed at all stages.
Mike,at Euro car care is the most helpful guy I have encountered when ordering parts from overseas. I would highly recommend this company.
Very efficient
Good communicators
Speedy delivery
Prices heaps cheaper than Australia
Excellent service, prompt and very helpful. Highly recommended and definitely will buy auto parts again, as I have two Euro vehicles. Volvo and Citroen
Great service , would recommend needed some bolts quickly and despite it being Christmas parts arrived and now on the car
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN USE THIS GARAGE GOOD HONEST GUYS THEY DO ALL MAKES OF CARS
All good.! Everything arrived in good order. Thank you very much. Merry Xmas and a Covid free New Year.
Regards,
Don Morris.
Quick efficient service. Parts cheaper than elsewhere and delivered the next day.👍
really pleased with prompt service product is working well
I will not hesitate to use your service again if needed
thanks again
Ray Broome Australia
Good service, very helpful advice.
Hi your technical expertise and advise has been spot on. I found your company through the internet looking for Citroen specialists, so glad I found you Mr R.Sweeting.
I got my mechanic Mike Dees to confirm with you that your repair kit would repair the coiled pipe which it, but there is another section that is showing signs of advanced corrosion, we have enough pipe but will need 2 more compression connectors, I will contact in the new year.
5 Stars for excellent support and next day supply of the spares we needed.
Many Thanks Mr R.Sweeting
I ordered a part late on a Thursday night, and received the part at my door on the following Tuesday.............I live in New Zealand. This is by far the best service I have ever received in all my years of importing parts. Thanks guys!
Great service. good stock.
Good communication with all concern and excellent service.
Order received exactly as required .
Great service, ordered parts from UK with express shipping to Australia and came right on time in a week. I thought the shipping fee was quite high but as I was desperate for the part I didn't question it and just paid.. turns out the shipping was wrong and they issued a refund without me even prompting. Really impressed and will definitely be coming back for all my euro car needs. Really quick to respond and honest service, what more could you ask for?
Great service at half the franchise garage costs. Super fast delivery. Highly recommended supplier.
Euro Car Care Ltd provide an exceptional service. They are competitively priced and provide next-day delivery for a reasonable price also. The item arrived well packaged. Thank-you
Great CAR parts selleer...A++++ after sales service.
I needed a replacement part for my C4 and the boys had it on my doormat 24 hours later. Fantastic.
Euro Car Care Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 424 reviews