ETX Capital FR Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend ETX Capital FR

newaccounts@etxcapital.fr

One Broadgate

How would you rate ETX Capital FR?

"gooood"
Thyssens J-P
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service à la clientèle. Spreads compétitifs. Ordres stop très facile et très rapide à placer. A quand un numéro vert pour la Belgique ?"
Stéphane De Jonghe
Verified Buyer
"Almost one year that I works with ETX and I never had to complaint about anything. I'm using mainly the MT4. Never had any delay in the order execution. Withdraw process is easy and fast. The only regret is that ETX doesn't provide more social content (on YouTube, twitter, ...) on market analysis."
Bulut Ergun
Verified Buyer
"Large produit CFD indices avec petit marge couverture exigé,marché d'actions aussi spreads sont bien serre convenable trés compétitives .Juste pour les Actions 10 eur de frais.Web platform facile a utiliser,agréable et rapide éxecutions des orders.Grafique avance il est une des meilleur .Les retraits Rapide et sans frais.Je conseille aux Traders debutent indices et forex riche gamme et facile d'utilisation.Je suis trés satisfait depuis deux ans d'utilisation"
Dennis Ninnemann
Verified Buyer
"ETX Capital offers me a great platform to trade in the forex market by using my favorite metatrader 4. The customer service is easy to contact and helps me straight with all my questions. They may sometimes contact a bit too often but it is always for my good. A big plus is the bonus you get for your first inpayment. For beginners it is possible to use a forex demo account first, which is good for learning reasons. But there may could be more teaching materials. All in all, I'm very happy so far! Greetings from Berlin"
Bulut Ergun
Verified Buyer
"L'écart est trop élevé après que les marchés à terme sont fermés Le CFD sur actions sont intéressants: 10 eur frais ,exige petit marge,stop loss garantie necessaire"
"Impossible de prendre des positions forcée dans le sens contraire (long et court impossible en même temps) sur les cfd indices, gage de gain pour le brooker..... Pas très "fair"!"
Frédéric Balussaud
Verified Buyer
"Nouveau sur ETX, je n'ai fait qu'un seul trade. Comparé à d'autres brokers, il permet d'avoir des positions plus petites. Le service client est pour l'instant excellent"
Johann GIERCZAK
Verified Buyer
"globalement satisfait par la plateforme. Dommage que pas toutes les valeurs du CAC soit disponible (Ex : Solvay) Frais correct et plateforme plutôt intuitive."
"Nice commercial with bonus proposal on deposit. MT4 plateform works well."
"Good trading platform expect the iPhone apps"
"Excellent broker with a very good online platform."
Pierre Riffard
Verified Buyer
"A good trading platform with low spreads. My only negative point concerns the mobile application, which needs further improvements."
"Excellent"
Pierre Viemon
Verified Buyer
"Nice cfd brocker ! Full of graphs"
Fourrer Régis
Verified Buyer
"Bonne plateforme avec de bons prix et excellent service client !"
Kühner, Andreas
Verified Buyer
"Very good Broker, with the new app its great"
Eric Verpiot
Verified Buyer
"Etx Capital est une plateforme sérieuse avec une vraie disponibilité de la part du service clientèle."
Gerard Maurez
Verified Buyer
"Etx Capital represents for me the best service I have ever use. The ETX platform is clear, fast, and the ETX MT4 Platform offers many interesting features. Multilingual customer service is fast , available and friendly, and the call back service works efficiently. Spreads are competitive in this always growing business. However, ETX MT4 platform should, to my mind feature equities, which would be wonderful so we would be able to apply indicators that are not available on the ETX regular platform. One reason why I seldom trade equities is because the platform doesn't offer them on MT4, which is too bad, for I lately benefited from Alstom's rise, for instance (but it was a 'news' trading). I also appreciate the speed of withdrawals and deposits. I really hope ETX Capital will carry on improving and I will recommend it to my acquaintances. Gerard MAurez."
"I love your platform when I had more money I would start to make binary Action Pasquet Baptiste"
ETX Capital FR is rated 4.26 based on 35 reviews