Equestrian Supplements Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Equestrian Supplements

About Equestrian Supplements: A leading e-commerce company supplying Equine Supplements across the world. Not only do we offer Same Day Dispatch on most orders but we have regular customer discounts and special offers, we are convinced that once you buy from us you won't look back.

sales@esup.co.uk

Unit 57
Lakes Industrial Park
Braintree
ESSEX

"Helped to get my Mustang mare back on track."
Margaret Powell
"Because it works (cortaflex)"
Megan Osborne-shaw
"product arrived quickly"
"Great service. Arrived promptly and as ordered."
"Extremely quick shipping and great customer service when you need it."
"Great price and fantastic service. Thanks"
"Quick and good service. Thanks a lot"
"everything ok, I will re-order"
"I have used ESUP a number of times and have always found them to be competitively priced with fast delivery and my items arrive well packed. I've shopped both online and via the phone. When I've contacted them by phone, they have always been very helpful and have dealt with my order / enquiry in a polite and professional manner. I will continue to use them and would highly recommend them."
"Always pleased with my items they arrived very quickly & I am happy to give you a 5 star rating."
"I am not wholly convinced that Cortaflex works, but give it the benefit of the doubt in dealing with my knees. The presentation of the web site, in ordering, could be better"
"I think Esup are excellent, the product I use always arrives the very next day after ordering and this has been ongoing for two years. Truly brilliant and I thank Darren Casey and the team so much for outstanding service."
"Guter Service, schneller Versand und zudem preiswert!"
"Shipping is expensive"
"Never ever had a problem with Equestrian Supplements - easy to order wth always a quick delivery."
"Great service as always. Great products, at good prices, received quickly. However, I would say there is too much packaging - my Naff Easybreathe is already in a very sturdy container but comes surrounded in polystyrene nuggets (almost a whole bin bag full) which cannot be very eco friendly. I'd be just as happy with less packaging."
Thank you for your review, unfortunately couriers do not provide any level of insurance for breakages. Even with adequate packaging items get broken which results in higher prices. Our packaging is reused and re-cycled wherever possible.
"Very good service. No problems at all and fast delivery oversea ! happy horse !"
"Always good service, prompt and products good"
"As per normal , quick service , good prices ,all is good"
"Placed order for equine shampoo. tracked order easily, delivered when stated. Both shampoos as described and good value for money"
"Fast Delivery and cheap products. Great!"
"Super service"