Estetica Reviews

of reviewers recommend Estetica
Read Estetica Reviews

About Estetica:

Estetica is a private dentist in Chertsey, Surrey, offering affordable cosmetic dentistry and cosmetic treatments by a team of qualified professionals.

01932570099

reception@esteticaa.co.uk

23-25 London Street

Tell us how Estetica made you happy
I’ve been having Botox for a few years now an have always been very happy with my treatment at Estetica until now, I saw the new lady recently and I’ve never had treatment from anyone so unprofessional, she wouldn’t give me Botox in the three usual areas and it seemed that she just didn’t want to give me the amounts usually given when I told her that I save up for each treatments as I’m not wealthy she asked me if I worked I told her I wasn’t because I’ve had some personal trauma in my life so was placed off sick with severe depression and I was told to get at least some part time work, unbelievable I left there in tears and won’t be going back there.
Burned brows. Really painful. When told about it she didn't know what happening with my brows. She didn't know what to do. Infection! I was told I making imaginary problems. Brows stopped growing in places where infection was. Lash lift went wrong as well. She wasn't sure which size use. Effect i couldn't open my eyes properly cuz lashes was curl to much. Not professional at all. Don't complain cuz she will point at you at street.
Had my lips done few days ago and absolutely in love. So many complements already My lips look very natural and beautiful. Highly recommend Dr Sina, he is very professional.
I’ve been coming to Estetica for 6 years or so now and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. The friendly team here are always so welcoming and helpful and happy to answer any question i have. They are very accommodating, finding a suitable time to see me with a busy work schedule. Dr. Sini is extremely professional and he has my full trust when it comes to his work. If I’ve ever been unsure or needed advice on any procedure I know he will be very honest and give me the best advice. The Botox package is well worth the money and it priced very fairly. I would, and do, recommend Estetica to any friends or associates. Very happy customer who will continue to come here for the foreseeable future.
I have been going to Esthetica for nearly 8 for Botox treatments and my experience has been amazing . So much so, l have referred several friends over those years, who have all commended Estectica on their experiences. However, my last experience was very disappointing! Since increasing the prices up from £180 to £250 for three areas, the treatment wasn’t done to my satisfaction, and when l tried to get an appointment to explain this (after the “top up”) l was refused one! Then, only two months later l received a text/email to book another appointment! My treatments used to last at least 6 months! What used to be something to look forward (treat to myself) after saving funds, and knowing you were getting professional treatments, has now clearly become a money making business! I totally understand this, but as a long term loyal client, l feel somewhat “let down” especially after referring so many of my friends!
Was a little nervous for my first visit. But after the initial phone conversation with the friendly warming receptionist that really helped. My appointment went smoothly and only waited a few minutes on arrival. I had a everything explained what was going happen and where the injections would be. Dr Sina Salimi was warm and reassuring through out the procedure. Would highly recommend the practice and have been back.
I have now been twice to Estetica and I can not fault their excellent service, their product knowledge and comfortable they have made me feel. Being a male I was a little apprehensive in receiving Botox and sceptical about the benefits. Dr Salimi m reassured and instantly made me feel comfortable. The effects have been amazing and very natural looking, it’s taken years of me and boosted my confidence Thank you Dr Salimi and your team Laurel
Very pleased with the results of my botox treatment. I will recommend that clinic 👌
Amazing experience! All people working in the clinic are so caring and understanding. I loved the way they managed my (first) treatment as made me feel super comfortable . Dr Sina was very informative. Before I came I was really nervous but he’s very professional and really put me at ease. he gave me the exact opinion as what I was looking for and I left with the subtle look I was looking for, will definitely come back again.
Hi, for many years l have had treatments with Dr Sina Salimi.. Dr Sina Salimi is an expert with a gifted eye to make you look and feel amazing.. l wouldn’t trust anyone else with my face! Dr Sina Salimi is such a kind gentleman that makes you feel confident and extremely relaxed.. The staff at this beautiful clinic are incredibly welcoming and friendly and go above and beyond.. I have a quite a long journey to get to Estetica in Chertsey but l wouldn’t go anywhere else.. Thank you so much Dr Sina Salimi and team for making feel and look fabulous xx
Highly recommend! Parisa is amazing, makes you feel so at ease, listens to what you want and I always leave with fantastic results. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.
I would highly recommend estetica I received a excellent service from prisa and have already booked my next appointment.
I would strongly recommend their services. The care & attention received has always been outstanding together with advice & support where necessary. Everyone goes out of their way to make sure that you're looked after & receive the best treatment. Such a friendly & personable service, they've never let me down. Special thanks go out to Kiran, Tina & Agnes
Absolutely love this place, so professional and welcoming! Dr Sina is amazing, would never go anywhere else for Botox and the price is good too, I use the hygenist there too and she is lovely, had teeth whitening which was brilliant and now looking to sort my skin out! 5 star for all the Estetica team 👌🏼
Estetica is rated 4.50 based on 14 reviews