From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts
Read From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts Reviews

About From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts:

Inspired by the beauty of the night sky, we have created the perfect personalised name a star gift for your loved ones.

orders@fromtheskyregistry.com

A very special gift, one star to celebrate a birth and one to memorialise a beautiful soul
Lovely gift although i was a little disappointed in the gift pack quality but i understand that it is just a personal preference
I brought a star for my best friend, in memory of her brother who had recently died. My friend thought it was a beautiful gift. I am happy with the purchase, the only critic I have is it would have been better to have ordered the gift package with it as I printed the documents out on my home computer and I didn't think the standard of my printing was good. In the end, I had it professionally printed and framed and this looked fantastic. This a lovely, special way of buying someone a gift they will remember always.
I was delighted with my order of name a star.
I had requested this for my granddaughter's birthday and was delivered on the day. Thank you.
Lovely gift pack. Just wasn’t what I thought it would be. I was expecting a star map with my star pointed out.
I so pleased with my gift from the sky registry. It was so straight forward and the customer service team was amazing. Such a prompt service. Thank you. I love my Mother's Day gift of a star
I gave this to my mum and dad as a gift because they both lost someone close to them in a matter of weeks they loved it

Quick delivery, great service
A great novel gift. That gives us long lasting pleasure
Very easy process and looking forward to seeing the face of the recipient's when they see their certificate.
Very difficult to find your star, it appears to me its a kinda take the money and run sort of gift, finding your star is extremely difficult, does it really have to be this difficult????
Very quick and easy to use
I don't know if it's valid but it does bring a smile to my face knowing theres a spot of light named after mom.
Absolutely thrilled with STAR pack
Everything you need , and cherish
My mother loved this gift. An original present for those you love. You can write their name in the stars or get original. Support is swift should there be any problems.
Amazing, my niece says the best gift she has ever been given.
Lovely present for my mum really happy with it
This was a really great present and both my mom and sister loved their stars. They were both surprised. I have already recommended it to several of my colleagues.
Brilliant service
We were really happy with the service you gave us. It was easy to do and the certificate arrived in the post earlier than we expected. Thank you, I will be recommending x
Great service. A beautiful and unusual gift
From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts 5 star review on 24th March 2021 From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts 5 star review on 24th March 2021
From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts is rated 4.81 based on 799 reviews