From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts
Read From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts Reviews

About From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts:

Inspired by the beauty of the night sky, we have created the perfect personalised name a star gift for your loved ones.

orders@fromtheskyregistry.com

Tell us how From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Fruad!! They said that they will send the gift! It’s been a month nothing. Shame
Excellent Service, easy to use and recipient was overjoyed with the Certificate. Would recommend to friends and family.
Gift is perfect
I bought a star as a gift for a good friend and she was over the moon with it best gift ever ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hi, I’d like to thank you for my beautiful gift that my daughter had purchased for me for my son her brother who would of been celebrating his 18th birthday this April. To say it has been the most perfect and precious gift I have ever received is an understatement. I still can’t believe that she got the most priceless gift. Thank you, to u and my daughter for this x
Was really good well impressed thanks from me to you
Gift for my hubby he loved it
Absolutely appauled by the state of the item I recieved never again. Fighting to get a refund now. Customer service non existing
Dear Tracy,

Thank you for taking your time to provide a review of our service.
I’d like to remind you that you’ve contacted our customer service as you didn’t like the certificate you received by email where there the picture was cropped. Ana, our customer service representative, consulted with the design team and they confirmed that the image you’ve submitted is not optimum for the star certificate. We offered you a possibility to change the picture which follows our recommendations displayed on the page, you have chosen to continue with the original image and therefore it was printed as per your last email to us.

We are always here to assist our customers and our customer service is always our highest priority.

Kind regards,
From the Sky Registry Customer Team
Easy to purchase and fast turn around.
Excellent ๐Ÿ˜‰ Came in a few days and lovely presented My friend was so happy with her surprise present ๐ŸŽ
Easy to do. Lovely idea for a gift
I was really impressed with both the quality and the speed that my item arrived! I got the picture package and the photo quality is brilliant, everything looks so professional and perfect for the valentines gift that I wanted! Thank you so much!
Came on time, the packages looks amazing. It’s worth paying for the extra frame as it looks more expensive ๐Ÿ˜
PERFECT THANK YOU
very pleased with the presentation of the certificate and the service is excellent
Very pleased with the name a star certificate. A wonderful tribute to my late Dad. Thank you
Great service Such a romantic valentines gift for my partner Couldn’t recommend more
Lovely gift but mist out a letter on the message apart from that lovely gift
Fantastic service and a truly wonderful gift for a loved one.
Think it’s a fantastic idea and is going g to get me brownie points
From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts is rated 4.78 based on 212 reviews