EStarRegistry - Name a Star Gifts Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend EStarRegistry - Name a Star Gifts

About EStarRegistry - Name a Star Gifts: Inspired by the beauty of the night sky, we have created the perfect personalised name a star gift for your loved ones.

orders@estarregistry.com

Offices A13-A14, Champion Business ParkArrowe Brook Road

Tell us how EStarRegistry - Name a Star Gifts made you happy

"Very good service, easy to use"
"Very easy to use a great tribute to my mum and dad."
"Beautiful gift for our one year old daughter! Very pleased with it! Thank you!"
"First rate service, finished item great quality. Highly recommend"
"Absolutely loved this I got a star named after my brother for his 10 year anniversary away from home and was delighted with what I received all within 24 hours definitely 5 stars from me"
"I bought this for my granddaughter for Christmas she received the pack yesterday and said it was fabulous she could see grandad"
"Easy to order. Very quick delivery and looks excellent."
"Quick and easy and was also offered extras for delivery package the next day"
"I was very pleased with the service and the speed of delivery of the certificate."
"Wonderful Unique product! I purchased a Star for my nephew Kayne aged 30 who was tragically killed in a car crash in October 2018. We wanted something special to remember and celebrate his young life. Just the thought of a Star for him in the universe has brought some comfort to our family as we can look up at the night sky and know there is a Star named after him called Kayne"
"Very satisfied with my purchase"
"I never received it in the post or via email, had to email the customer service team to receive it and it was a gift for someone. Even after I emailed I only got the gift via email have no idea where my postal one is"
Thank you for taking your time to give a review.

You placed your order in January and contacted our Customer Service only in June. We responded to your email immediately and you confirmed that you have found your certificate in your mailbox.

We've checked that you have purchased a promotional code with Wowcher and we've reviewed the advertisement page that was promoted in January and it stated that the PDF certificate is included and access to a printer is required. You did not add a printed pack delivered by post to your order, so we could not deliver an order which was not ordered.

We pride ourselves in the quality of our products and excellent customer service.

If you have any further questions regarding your order please contact our customer service at orders@estarregistry.com
"Naming a star was an amazing unique gift that no one else had thought of so I’m glad I did it. It was an easy process and great value for money."
"I was pleased with the print out but disappointed that I would have had to pay more for a folder to be sent in the post on top of the original payment.This was a present for my grand daughter on her birthday who had tragically lost her mother so a postal delivery would have been a nice surprise.As it was I made a folder for her!"
"Great product quick and easy and mother was over the moon with it"
"Loved it and my mother-in-law loved it even more."
"Great little idea for a gift for mine and my partners anniversary ."
EStarRegistry - Name a Star Gifts is rated 4.79 based on 34 reviews