From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts
Read From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts Reviews

About From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts:

Inspired by the beauty of the night sky, we have created the perfect personalised name a star gift for your loved ones.

orders@fromtheskyregistry.com

Everything was very professional. I am so happy I had the opportunity to do such a great gift.
Absolutely an amazing service to use to name a star
I had a star named after my granddaughter for her 6th birthday as she is space mad and wants to be an astronaut! The service was excellent and her certificate was received promptly.
She is thrilled.
So heart warming, & Sentimental to know a part of a loved one will always live on in the sky so to speak. Purchase was so easy, emailed the next day with my purchase. Just made my second order.
I loved my "Name a Star" gift from my daughter Leonie Middle - it is in memory of my beloved husband Len German, Leonie's father, who sadly passed away on 7th October 2020, when I saw the Certificate with his name printed upon it I cried, such a beautiful way of remembering him - Thank You. ( I rated you a 5/Very Good ) but unsure if it registered. I will look into the sky & see his star shining bright & know he is watching over us.
I've purchased several of these as birth gifts. Everyone has adored them. Only negative is that printing out certificate used up all the ink in cartridge! But I love the idea of a star named after a grandchild and a new great niece.
Excellent service ordered in the morning had in my email the same day .How's that for service !
Really great idea and a comfort for my teenage daughter to have something to remember her Dad by.
Excellent service my daughter loves her star and necklace in memory of her banma
Certainly made the day for the person I bought it for. Can now chat with her dad
Was easy to organise
Poor service and gift.
I found i very hard to redeem
My mom loved her Star gift
I bought it my wife for Christmas and she loved it we add fun naming the star together what a lovely idea
I bought this as a gift for Christmas in remembrance of a passed loved one. It is a beautiful gift. The printed poster looks lovely on the wall.
We are excited that you loved your experience. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards, From the Sky Registry Customer Team
Amazing company , stars ⭐️
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.
Quick response and a great preesent
Thanks a lot for your kind review! We hope to see you again. Kind regards, From the Sky Registry Customer Team
Beautiful gift to friend. Was so easy to follow the steps through to the end of purchase. And to have a star named after you for eternity is a wonderful surprise.
We are happy that you liked the certificates. We've worked hard to give our customers the best service they deserve.
Very happy with my Sons star and the packaging that it come in. Very presentable and sits pride of place in his room
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our dear customers share their experiences.
From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts is rated 4.80 based on 681 reviews