From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts
Read From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts Reviews

About From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts:

Inspired by the beauty of the night sky, we have created the perfect personalised name a star gift for your loved ones.

orders@fromtheskyregistry.com

Arrived quickly in my inbox, can’t wait to give it for a birthday present next week!
The service was excellent and speedy and I bought this as a gift in remembrance to my friends family. They were so pleased with gift and I was emailed straight to them.
Great product, easy to order and fast delivery 10/10
This is an incredible idea. I live it! However, the additional charge for addition constellation is not impressive at all. John
A fabulous gift for my bother and sister who are celebrating special birthdays (70 and 60 respectively). It was very easy to arrange and delivery was speedy. Thank you so much
Fantastic wedding gift, easy to purchase and loved by the recipients.
I bought this star in honour of my sister-in-law who passed away, leaving behind a heart broken family, 4 of which are children (age 10, 7 and 6-year-old twins). The star I got was so that when the children look up at the sky, they can see all the stars and their Mummy as the brightest star. I’m pleased with the purchase but I do have just one downfall which is the information sheet that has a big cross over it. I paid for the digital certificate but I thought the information sheet would be with it without the cross which appears almost like a watermark over it. Everything else was spot on and I’d definitely recommend :)
Excellent transaction and purchase. Great communication from the team, and easy to keep up to date with progress of order at every stage. E-mail for the recipient a lovely touch and the gift really well presented. Would definitely recommend
Very pleased with my purchase, had the gift wrapped package as a part of a wedding present, it was quick and easy to purchase for a none internet shopper that I am.
Love this thank you so much
It was a good purchase unfortunately I was led to believe I would receive a wall poster showing the star and constellation but this was not received. Very disappointed as this was a birthday present for my son.
Easy to use and deliverd on the correct date
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are excited that you loved your experience.
Beautifully displayed and packaging is gorge card with a card envelope and ribbon. Beautiful gift for someone.
We are so pleased that you liked the presents! We are looking forward to seeing you again. Kind regards, From the Sky Registry Customer Team
Brilliant excellent gift to give someone that has everything lol
Thank you so much for your lovely review.
A1 service
Thanks for the awesome review!
Thank you for such ingenuity x Naming a star is so cathartic and really helps pick people up xx Best gift ever! Thank you ps I bought 4! You’re ideas are lovely Thank you so much Vx
It was a pleasure serving you. We appreciate your kind words. And we hope to see you again. Kind regards, From the Sky Registry Customer Team
Such a truly beautiful gift to buy and receive. Well presented and great customer service .
Thank you very much for your kind words. We greatly appreciate you taking time and leaving a review with us.
Very pleased with this gift as a special present for my nieces milestone birthday
Thanks a lot for your kind review! We hope to see you again. Kind regards, From the Sky Registry Customer Team
The web site is easy to use, which for an OAP like me is a delight not to have to struggle! The Name a Star Gifts were greatly accepted and loved by both the recipients and family alike. For someone who has everything, or is difficult to buy for, this is a marvelous gift!
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our dear customers share their experiences.
Excellent Gift for a friend, as the initial cost is £30 I think the additional cost of £15 for a physical copy of the information is the only thing I didn't like as I wasn't able to afford a physical copy for the gift
Thank you for your review! We are glad that you liked the gift! We offer a variety of addons and you can opt for paperless star registration or a printed pack with a black or white frame, add a poster available in two sizes or choose from our silver necklaces.
From the Sky Registry - Name a Star Gifts is rated 4.80 based on 833 reviews