Essex Home Finance Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Essex Home Finance Ltd

About Essex Home Finance Ltd: We are a Mortgage Broker based in Chelmsford, Essex helping clients across the South East and around the UK with their Mortgage and Insurance needs.

info@essexhomefinance.co.uk

1 High Street
Chelmsford
Essex
CM1 1BE

Tell us how Essex Home Finance Ltd made you happy

"I was very pleased with the service they gave me, I’m not up to scratch with online dealings so it was great to be able to visit shop in town and then was able to continue on their website Justin explained all I needed to know and more! Very satisfied customer!"
"Justin recently helped us find a new mortgage deal after our current one came to end. He kept us up-to-date throughout the process and was very quick to respond to our questions. His advice was always informative and extremely helpful when it came to make a decision. The overall re-mortgage process could not have gone more smoothly and this is down to the hard work that went on 'behind the scenes'. We will be sure to consult Justin for any future mortgage needs and would not hesitate to recommend Justin and Essex Home Finance to anyone looking for a new mortgage or re-mortgage!"
"I am very happy with the super, efficient service I received. I will be recommending EHF."
Thanks Michelle, hope all goes well in the new home :-)
"Essex Home Finance have proved to be very efficient and extremely helpful. It has been many years since I have been involved in making mortgage arrangements and Justin was brilliant whenever I had a query, no matter how trivial. He responded to both my emails and telephone calls promptly. He found us the best possible deal for our mortgage and fully explained his reasons behind his decisions. Justin made his part of house buying very easy and stress free. I would have no hesitation in recommending his services and when it comes to the end of our fixed term, I will be seeking his assistance once again."
Thanks for your very positive feedback, it is really appreciated.
"Justin made switching our mortgage seem effortless. He found the best deal for us. His service was second to none. Kept us up-to-date with proceedings regularly. I can’t recommend Essex Home Finance Ltd highly enough. You’d be mad to go anywhere else. We’ll be a repeat customer when the time comes to find a new deal"
Pleased you are happy with our service Mark!
"Justin was amazing. Patient, prompt, curtious at all times. He went out of his way to sort out both our mortgages to suit our needs. Thank you So much Karena Lucas and Lee Lucas"
Thanks Karena, we appreciate your kind words
"I have no complaints about EHF - Justin was always extremely quick to reply to any questions we had, and we had quite a few being first time buyers! Would definitely recommend Justin and the team to any friends."
Thanks for the review - really appreciate your kind words
"EHF are always professional, quick and efficient. I have used this service many times and will definitely use again."
Thanks Julia for the feedback, it is really appreciated. Look forward to helping you next time!
Essex Home Finance Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews