Mann's Essex Honey Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mann's Essex Honey
Read Mann\'s Essex Honey Reviews

About Mann's Essex Honey:

Essex honey at it's best; delivered from our hives directly to your door.

Tell us how Mann's Essex Honey made you happy
Bought but the regular and soft set honey. Both are really excellent, fantastic flavour. Will order these again.
Honey was wonderful,delivery time was superb and the honey well packaged. Will definitely be back for more.
Genuine taste much better than supermarkets may be more expensive but worth every penny
Excellent service, jars arrived well packed very quickly
Honey is fantastic
Manns Honey is far superior to anything I have ever tasted. It is wonderful and I shall definitely buy it again. Thank you.
Great honey. Tastes superb
Without doubt this is the tastiest honey we have ever eaten. Full of subtle flavours it is completely different to the mass produced honey available in shops. Ordering was easy, the goods arrived within a couple of days. What more can I say? We shall certainly be back for more. The Foley Family.
Firstly, what darned nice people they are at Mann's Essex honey. A well packed and very fast delivery received from the postman with the excitement of a Christmas present.
Secondly, oh my goodness!! The honey really is superb. I know honey varies according to the time of year, and according to which pollen is available to the hive etc. But the honey I received is a dream, it's so light, yet also so full of flavour without leaving a feeling on my taste buds like I've just consumed the Tate & Lyle factory.
It's delicious on cereal, and I love it on crispbreads too.
Congratulation to Mann's Essex Honey, I'm already looking for to my next order.
Excellent service, well packaged product and tastes great. I believe in honey,'s healing properties for wounds, sores etc, and will be keeping yours in my cupboard from now on, thankyou
The delivery of the honey was brilliant I received it the next day recorded delivery. The jar of Mann honey was 5*.very pleased..
Tastes wonderful, nice to have an "Essex" honey. Good, quick, service as per the website.
Really lovely honey. No bitter taste and it arrived very quickly.
Very delicious
The honey is very good and the service was very efficient
I love my honey on toast and in cakes. I would say this is a rich honey with a warm flavour
Very happy with the honey. Quick delivery, well packaged. So pleased with it will be ordering some more when I need some. We'll done to you and the bees.
Lovely raw taste, I got two jars. Only thing was one jar arrived dented on the lid and so it leaked but loved everything. No complaints here😊
Fabulous, I’ve never had honey like this - ever! The consistency is great and the taste is delicate and delicious. They promptly dispatched my order and it arrived very quickly in a study cardboard box (no plastic!). I used to buy a lot of Manuka but don’t think I’ll bother with it now after trying this. Buy British and support these guys - you will not be disappointed.
Very nice. Delicious
Took a risk after being a bit fed up using squeezy honey from a supermarket for years. So glad I did! Didn’t realise it would be this good and find myself using the honey for a lot more things. Helped my wife with her hay fever a bit as well.
Mann's Essex Honey is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews