Essential Safety Wear Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Essential Safety Wear

sales@essentialsafetywear.co.uk

Unit 3 Oakfield Business Corner, Works Road

How would you rate Essential Safety Wear?

Russ Thompson
Verified Reviewer
"The sales chap Chris was very helpful with all our queries and updated me with dispatch dates. Great all round service for on start to finish."
Transloader Services, Luton.
Verified Reviewer
""From the moment I met Chris @ Essential Safety Wear, I knew I need not go anywhere else. Chris makes a point of knowing the customer and giving great recommendations. We have bought a lot of clothing and been a repeat customer on many occasions. The quality of the clothing is excellent as is the embroidery. If Chris does not like the look of the embroidery, he is not willing to sell it to the customer. All the staff at Essential are brilliant and professional.""
Rich (Layher UK Ltd)
Verified Reviewer
"Essential Safety Wear are always very helpful and courteous all through the ordering process. Product quality is always very high, the logo printing service is exceptional. We are very pleased with our PPE supply service received from Essential Safety Wear."
Rob - Apex Security Engineering
Verified Reviewer
"Essential Safety Wear are our go to supplier for all our PPE requirements, we always receive an excellent service and competitive pricing"
"Straightforward to talk to and a good range of PPE, also willing to outsource specific kit. Good delivery times."
"Good service prompt delivery."
Graham Blunt Arena Security
Verified Reviewer
"We Have used Essential Safety Wear for several years now and have always received an excellent and very prompt service, and very nice people to go with it. No hesitation to recommend."
TRAMO UK LTD
Verified Reviewer
"the best place to get your crew kitted - very efficient and trustworthy. Would definitely recommend."
Airborne Systems
Verified Reviewer
"We have used Essential Safety Wear for many Years now. Friendly, helpful and accommodating people,to whom nothing is too much trouble, a great range of products and prompt service. Everything one could ask of a supplier. Recommended."
Hertfordshire Couriers Ltd
Unverified Reviewer
"Having used Essential Safety wear for over 5yrs we have always found them to be reliable and very helpful and given us a brilliant turn around on our uniforms. Knowing Chris personally he helped us choose the best uniform for our drivers and within our budget. Our uniform is always being complimented on by our customers and we can't fault them in any way."
"Have used Essential Safety Wear for the last 4 years. The team have always provided me with the highest level of service and would recommend to anyone else to use them. 5*'s from me!!!"
Nikki Murray - M & L Sheet Metal Limited
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent service and Price."
"Fantastic service and great range of products. Chris and his team are polite and always willing to help out. I would have no hesitation in recommending Essential for all safety requirements"
"Have used Essential Safety Wear for the last few years for our company clothing. The staff are very friendly and they are always willing to assist with queries and assist with new ideas. They always have a very good leadtime on the company clothing due to their inhouse embroidery service."
Darren Rogers
Verified Reviewer
"I have used Essential Safety Wear as a supplier for over ten years. They have always provided what I wanted on time. The staff are friendly and always make me feel welcome when I visit their site."
Trades And Labourers Limited
Verified Reviewer
"Great people, great service, great products :)"
Essential Safety Wear is rated 4.88 based on 16 reviews