Essential Adventure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Essential Adventure
Read Essential Adventure Reviews

About Essential Adventure:

We arrange adventure activities and activity holidays. Our range of services is vast, from a single activity event, up to a week long all inclusive activity holiday. Whether you're looking to book an activity day for your mate's birthday, a stag or hen weekend, or a week long school residential, we've got what's required to provide a seamless booking and an unforgettable experience at the end of it!

info@essential-adventure.co.uk

35 Glanvilles Mill

Tell us how Essential Adventure made you happy
Tim Lambert
Totally appreciated the effort the guys at Essential Adventure in helping and organising the Stag Do for my brother in Plymouth. They did a great job finding excellent accommodation, transport and food options for our party of 10 and arranging our sea-kayaking excursion then liaising with all of the suppliers to ensure everything went smoothly and 100% to plan. I would totally recommend them as it's the best way to ensure you can enjoy your event without any hassle.
(Plymouth) - Posted 2 years ago
Great stag weekend. Im normally very sceptical of stag organisers, but these guys were really impressed. Very organised and communicated very clearly. I would certainly recommend this company.
(Birmingham) - Posted 2 years ago
Jim adapted the kayaking trip to our group’s needs very well. Thank you.
(Bournemouth) - Posted 2 years ago
Easy step by step process to arrange and organise everything from hotels to activities. Changed locations, activities to suit with ease. Online pay system made collection of money painless. Would highly recommend
Essential Adventure 5 star review on 28th June 2018
(Bristol) - Posted 2 years ago
Fantastic service, very easy to book events and extremely helpful when I had to alter things.
(Nottingham) - Posted 2 years ago
Everyone at Essential Adventure were really helpful. Nothing was too much trouble and they did everything for me to give an amazing hen do!
(Exeter) - Posted 2 years ago
Individual payment links, really supportive staff and flexibility throughout the planning stages made the whole event run smoothly. The choice of activities, hotels and other events was great, and really excellent value for money.
(Bristol) - Posted 2 years ago
Essential adventure were very helpful in exploring the different stag options. Once it was booked, them kept in regular contact to ensure that everyone was prepared for the trip. We booked a survival weekend with a exellent instructor. We all had a fun time.
(Bournemouth) - Posted 2 years ago
Very friendly helpful service. Easy to navigate the website to find exactly what you want. Very organised and easy to contact should we of needed to. Will definitely recommend this to anyone else looking to book a Stag weekend.
Essential Adventure 4 star review on 19th June 2018
(Liverpool) - Posted 2 years ago
From the start Essential Adventure has been brilliant. When I hit a wall with plans, Daniel and his team found suggestions for my event. Ended up with a bush-tucker, canoeing adventure with a brilliant Host named Nigel. He took us around Bournemouth bay and made camp; tought us fire making skills, how to skin an animal, making arrows. It was absolutely brilliant. Then airsoft the next day, great fun, although a stag group is never going to be any match for the regular players and their decent equipment!!
Essential Adventure 5 star review on 16th June 2018
(Bournemouth) - Posted 2 years ago
The guys made everything very easy to manage and I would definitely recommend them for group trips or parties
I had booked the stag do events in Bristol for 9 people through Essential Adventure and boy didn't we have a fantastic time. First of all, the staff I was dealing with was very helpful and took the stress out of it all. I was kept up to date with the choices I made ( Rage buggies, assault rifle shooting and clay pigeon shooting ) with regards availability etc and had to change the clay pigeon shooting to blind 4x4 driving which was no loss...still great fun. The guys we did the day through were helpful and great fun and made the day more enjoyable. I literally have nothing bad to say. It was an exceptional weekend to remember and would recommend these guys to anyone
Excellent events during the day. Great restaurant on the evening.
(Nottingham) - Posted 2 years ago
A very easy way to plan a hen do! Everyone pays directly to the site and the activities are planned out - I would definitely use this company again. :)
(London) - Posted 2 years ago
It was fairly easy to sort. I liked that people paid directly with the company so the hassle was taken away from me. All activities went to plan and the whole experience was good value for money.
(Bournemouth) - Posted 2 years ago
Very well organized and made my life alot easier. They were all super helpful at every stage. The prices were also competitive with going direct to the coasteering organisers (which I had done before finding essential adventure) and they have a payment system to get everyone to pay in advance so it was a no brainer for me as this saved me having to shell out the money for a large stag (40 people) myself. The service couldn't have been any better. I would definitely recommend to anyone orgainisng group activities.
Essential Adventure 5 star review on 8th June 2018
Fantastic range of activities to choose from. EA helped us bridesmaids make the right choice for our party. They took care of the financial arrangements and collecting money which was the greatest thing. It left me as the organiser free to enjoy the planning. We selected the raft building, overnight stay at Eynsham Hall in Oxfordshire and a murder mystery party. Eynsham Hall was the perfect venue for this - we were in a wood panelled room and it all felt very 'authentic' somehow. Hotel was great - dinner was delicious as was breakfast. We were really impressed. Great suggestions EA!
Essential Adventure 4 star review on 7th June 2018 Essential Adventure 4 star review on 7th June 2018 Essential Adventure 4 star review on 7th June 2018
(Oxford) - Posted 2 years ago
Booking was easy, payment method removed paying up from large group and hassle associated with that. Communication good with staff who were responsive and reasonable when requiring payments for deposits and full amount. All went smoothly on the stag do.
(Bournemouth) - Posted 2 years ago
Excellent events all organised, I probably wasn’t the easiest customer but they where patient and sorted everything out.
(Cornwall) - Posted 2 years ago
We used Essential Adventure to organise my 70th birthday celebrations. I dealt with Matt who was very professional whilst being helpful and friendly. Matt found us an excellent hotel venue and organised a Murder Mystery evening which was a really great evening. EA dealt with all the payments and whilst there was a little confusion over the settling of the hotel charges on the day it was sorted out quickly and was I would have no hesitation in using them again in the future.
(Aylesbury) - Posted 2 years ago