Esprahome Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Esprahome

How would you rate Esprahome ?

Gareth Allen-Stringer
Verified Buyer
"Best price. Quick delivery. Decent website."
Jonathan Beale
Verified Buyer
"Delivery came and 3 out of 5 boxes damaged."
"The quality of the product - a bedroom stool - was better than I expected for the reasonable price. Assembly was simple. Delivery was excellent - only 3 days from ordering."
Mrs Wendy Greenwood
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a bed on Sunday with free delivery, delivered Tuesday morning, very impressed."
Andrew Shewan
Verified Buyer
"Prompt reply , less money than a competitor, prompt delivery"
Martin Cripps
Verified Buyer
"Item was very well priced and would have arrived the next day if I had not requested delivered a day later."
Denis Willis-New
Verified Buyer
"Though the initial delivery was prompt, the product arrived damaged. When I reported the problem, rather than replacing the bed, I was sent out the parts to undertake the repairs myself. It appears to be a case of " you've complained so here's the parts, fix it yourself"."
Ankur Dhamija
Unverified Reviewer
"customer service useless"
"Great customer service and product, many thanks"
Brian Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the customer service received from esprahome, unfortunately due to circumstances we were unable to be at home to receive the first delivery but it was not a problem to them and even the delivery man was excellent and insisted on carrying the package right to the door at our flat. Will not hesitate to use this firm again and also cheaper than the unit could be found anywhere else 5 star service thank you"
Adele Bonshor
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a Jay Bee double guest bed. £200.00 cheaper than other retailers. Arrived quickly with free delivery. I had a response from my email query the same day. The bed had such huge savings, I had to check the matress was included in the price. .it was!!"
Sharon Pemberton
Verified Buyer
"Been spot on. Brilliant company"
"Really easy site, cheaper product than a competitor was offering, very fast delivery, helpful delivery man who called and left the item where I asked him to as I was out. Nothing I can fault at all. Thank you."
"Ordered a wardrobe, but only received half of it. Cannot actually get in contact with anyone to confirm when the rest will arrive. Why send half...who wants half of a wardrobe???"
Maria Bonnett
Verified Buyer
"This was the worst piece of furniture I have ever ordered. Flimsy, thin and wobbly. And they sent the wrong thing."
"Late on delivery and only half of wardrobe been delivered. Still waiting for info on the rest of wardrobe. Unsatisfactory situation."
"No problems, fast delivery, went together easily and look great, reasonably priced."
"Wrong tv cabinet received, but decided to keep it as I received a discount. Tv cabinet is solid and looks nice although I would have preferred the original one. i changed the handles to pewter to match my other furniture and it now looks a lot more expensive. Would order from them again."
"Delivered promptly, very easy to affix headboard and very comfortable. Would recommend"
Marlyn Godfrey
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering. Super fast delivery. Some assembly of Jaybe small double folding bed but nothing too difficult. Not been used yet but hopefully be useful as a spare bed for the occasional guest."
Esprahome is rated 4.23 based on 417 reviews