Esprahome Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Esprahome

How would you rate Esprahome ?

Jo Kelsall
Verified Buyer
"Good communication, quick delivery and when we had a small problem they dealt with it brilliantly."
"Very quick delivery. Very helpful as I had to change the delivery address last minute. When I contacted them by email I got a response straightaway."
Michael Williamson
Verified Buyer
"Item not received and no answer on phone calls or reply to emails. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS ‘COMPANY’!!!!!"
Lucy Graham
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was really easy and delivery was swift. Very happy with that. The asembly directions were brief and, for flat pack novices like me, were a bit confusing. But the numbered pieces helped. The screws fitting the base to the top of the desk would not go in, I don’t think they’re long enough. Almost killed my screwdriver trying. I shall have to purchase some longer ones. But on the whole, very happy. The price was great too."
"Esprahome had the product that I wanted at a competitive price and they delivered on the day requested as arranged. However I did make a couple of phone calls to their office and was promised confirmation on the estimated time of delivery and the supply of tracking information, alas this never happened and the courier turned up half way through the afternoon. Hence my only criticism would be - poor communication and failed promises."
Davinder Chhina
Verified Buyer
"Ordering interface very easy, but they never advised item was out of stock or even after ordering and taking money there was no communication, i had to ask them when it would receive delivery, from that moment it was a painful experience, zero communication, and at the end when i called on the date they said the item was going to be available they said the item would be delivered the following week, when in actual fact the item was out for delivery that day. Clearly showing that the cs agent was lying just to get me to go away, complete shambles"
William Brown
Verified Buyer
"I am still waiting for confirmation of my order that I paid for over week ago. Have contacted customer services twice and still no reply. No one answers phone number on site."
Prashant Kumar
Verified Buyer
"Good communication. Good prices. Good delivery service. Not very good website though!"
Peter Hutchinson
Verified Buyer
"The furniture arrived on the day it was supposed to but only because I had to call and find out when it was being delivered. I was not kept informed about the delivery by email at any point and the delivery drivers did not call or text me on the day of delivery with my 2 hour window. It was just lucky my wife was home at the time they came."
"Prompt delivery of an excellent quality folding bed"
Andy Norton
Verified Buyer
"The product was delivered in perfect condition at the time you told us it would be and looks lovely in the bedroom and fits perfectly in the space we left for it. Many thanks !! It is good quality also and expect it to last for years. Recommended"
Claire Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, good quality and great, prompt service"
James Wragg
Verified Buyer
"Did not dispatch within 5 working days as promised via email. Still awaiting refund."
June Moore
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, well packed and excellent quality furniture - not a single screw missing - everything there. Easy to follow instructions!"
Ankur Dhamija
Unverified Reviewer
"damaged product poor customer service have not refunded my money"
"Would definitely use this company again delivery was prompt and the item I ordered was cheaper than any where else"
"It seems odd that I have been asked to write a review before actually having received my order, or even knowing when it will be delivered. I submitted the order on Wednesday evening and on Thursday evening received an e-mail notifying me it had been dispatched. So far so good. It is now Saturday evening however and I still don't know where my order is, or when I'm likely to receive it. If it arrives early next week and is in good condition I will be completely satisfied with the service, however being asked to comment now just seems ridiculous..."
Angela Ford
Verified Buyer
"Lovely cabinet, unfortunately there was damage to the top of it in 2 places. Clearly had been dropped on a floor.Couldn't find email address directly to complain so sent one added onto a response from my order including photos. This was done weeks ago and still no response.."
Mr Kevin Pomeroy
Verified Buyer
"Wardrobe ordered arrived promptly and in good order. Now assembled-very pleased with purchase."
Karen White
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and service.. looking to buy more products!"
Esprahome is rated 4.19 based on 451 reviews