Esprahome Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Esprahome

How would you rate Esprahome?

"Really easy site, cheaper product than a competitor was offering, very fast delivery, helpful delivery man who called and left the item where I asked him to as I was out. Nothing I can fault at all. Thank you."
"Ordered a wardrobe, but only received half of it. Cannot actually get in contact with anyone to confirm when the rest will arrive. Why send half...who wants half of a wardrobe???"
Maria Bonnett
Verified Buyer
"This was the worst piece of furniture I have ever ordered. Flimsy, thin and wobbly. And they sent the wrong thing."
"Late on delivery and only half of wardrobe been delivered. Still waiting for info on the rest of wardrobe. Unsatisfactory situation."
"No problems, fast delivery, went together easily and look great, reasonably priced."
"Wrong tv cabinet received, but decided to keep it as I received a discount. Tv cabinet is solid and looks nice although I would have preferred the original one. i changed the handles to pewter to match my other furniture and it now looks a lot more expensive. Would order from them again."
"Delivered promptly, very easy to affix headboard and very comfortable. Would recommend"
Marlyn Godfrey
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering. Super fast delivery. Some assembly of Jaybe small double folding bed but nothing too difficult. Not been used yet but hopefully be useful as a spare bed for the occasional guest."
"Come the next day lovely well made bed very thick mattress have not tried it as guest bed"
"Great price, and extremely quick delivery. Very happy with the service."
"Thick mattress and comfortable"
"Apart from accepting the order, no other communication without me first trying to get answers. No one answering phones on Monday. No answer to emails on Monday ?. Courier company used by Eprahome also very poor. Very poor. The goods purchased ie Richmond Pine 2 Door 2 Drawer Wardrobe. Utter rubbish."
Caitlynn Brook
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a bookcase and a chest of drawers. On the Wednesday I received notice that the bookcase would be delivered the following day. At 7am on the Thursday I was provided with a delivery window. This text said ‘please contact the following nymber’ however no number was included. I immediately tried to phone the number provided in the text the previous day and rearrange. I was informed that there was nobody currently available to take my call and advised to leave my details and I would be called back. I did not receive a call back so I phoned again at 9am. I was on hold for a few minutes before it again advised me to leave my details for a call back. This happened a third time when I phoned at 9:30; there was no provision to allow me to remain on hold (although this may be due to the fact the number was not included within my unlimited minutes and cost a fee to call) and I did not leave my details on the second and third call. At no point did anyone phone me back. When I got home that day I found the item had been delivered to my neighbour; I was not pleased by this. On the Friday I got a text that I would receive delivery of my second item that day; on this occasion I had not received a warning the day before. Again the text did not provide a phone number. It provided a window of 7:52 to 9:52. I had to leave the house at 10:10 for an appointment that could not be rearranged. The item did not arrive within that window or before I had to leave. When I returned I found it had been delivered to the house on the opposite side of the road. I am very unhappy with the service I received, the fact I was unable to contact them and discuss the delivery, that I did not receive a call back and that the delivery did not arrive in the time I was informed. I will not be using this seller again and would not recommend it."
"Great desk, quick prompt delivery easy to assemble ."
"Goods received damaged. Waiting over a week to confirm arrangements to return item. No calls back."
"5 stars for the product but unfortunately the way it was packaged and delivered was totally unsatisfactory. Parts of the bed had burst out of the boxes. Luckily it wasn't damaged but the boxes clearly don't hold the weight of the bed. Had to check that all the parts were there before the delivery driver left which was just time consuming and unnecessary."
David Raeburn
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery and a superb price for this chair. Very easy assembly, and on first impression it's very comfortable (quite firm & nice lumbar support, which I prefer). Time will only tell on how well it wears, but so far so good! I like the slim back, and modern look too."
"Delivery timescale wasn’t to bad the bed sturdy, well made and looks great though the instuctions to build it up wasn’t clear and was mixleading but overall it’s a great bed"
"I was left with products that didnt match but was promised that they would. rude service when i asked for this to be put right. terrible experience ever"
"A very efficient service and we are delighted with our purchase. Exactly as pictured on website."
Esprahome is rated 4.24 based on 405 reviews