Esprahome Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Esprahome
Telephone

How would you rate Esprahome ?

"Excellent speedy service."
"fast delivery,bed quality is good only thing is the head and foot isn't in same level."
"Ordered Sirius 1200 TV Cabinet from Esprahome as they were offering the best price and good delivery. Ordered on Sunday, received on Wednesday. The item itself is very good - I managed to build it myself and once I’d got the door hinges the right way round! everything works great and it looks really smart."
"Very pleased with the speedy delivery. The only niggle was I did not receive an email advising me of the delivery date. Luckily I was at home. So no problem."
"I am having much difficulty getting ahold of this company, I have received no replies to emails and calls to them have not been answered. My product has not arrived and I have not had my money returned. Very poor communication so far I hope this changes soon"
"Unfortunately disbite staying home all day as delivery was not able to specify a time my order did not come as stated. So unable to comment on the purchase as its not arrived and the tracking is not working to say where my order is.!"
"Best prices I could find and easy to use website. Item delivered on time but there was a lack of communication as to when it was arriving. Not sure if this was the fault of esprahome or the delivery company. Overall I would definitely recommend."
"Bought this fold up bed as guest bed. The product is of excellent quality and very comfortable. It was delivered within 3 day’s to. I am really pleased with my purchase."
"Loved my new bed from Esprahome, was bit concerned about finials be ok ng plastic but they were same as bed so happy with that. Callum whom i spoke to put my mind at ease answering my query. So all in all pleased with everything and would buy from.them again."
"Very good from start to finish"
"My bed is great and a fantastic price but I had to take a star off as it came two days early with no text, phone call or email, luckily I had just came home or would have missed it and I had already took the day off that it was meant to come which was for nothing"
"Absolutely terrible after-sales"
"I 've bought a shelve from Angel collection. Arrived damaged. Costumer services it's very poor they are just playing with me mot too refund. Then 've arranged a collection from the damaged item only after spending the all day at home no one came to collect. I 've called again and the "Manager" Femme said she will investigate. She only send me an email to say that we refused the collection and no further action will be taken. Pure Joke.. Will not recommend for anyone to buy from this website as if you have damaged item or poor quality item you will loose Your mo e.g. and your time."
"I bought some furniture from Angel range for my daughter's bedroom. The quality is very poor. When you put in the screws, in pre-prepared holes, laminate, which meant to be "resistant to damage" just cracks and chips off! This furniture is far too expensive considering the bad quality. Instructions are not clear. Some parts were missing and though requested over 4 weeks ago, have not got them delivered yet. The bed was not in stock but meant to be delivered within two weeks. I paid for it in advance and got it after 5 weeks only because I reminded them to send it. Make sure you read delivery arrangements. I did not and I had a nasty surprise of having to carry all the items to my second floor flat. The boxes were around 30 kg each and the courier just dumped them carelessly by the main door of the block. I was promised to be contacted by them, but I never was. Will definitely not buy this again and will not use Esprahome either. Very disappointed."
"Good communication, quick delivery and when we had a small problem they dealt with it brilliantly."
"Very quick delivery. Very helpful as I had to change the delivery address last minute. When I contacted them by email I got a response straightaway."
"Item not received and no answer on phone calls or reply to emails. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS ‘COMPANY’!!!!!"
"Ordering was really easy and delivery was swift. Very happy with that. The asembly directions were brief and, for flat pack novices like me, were a bit confusing. But the numbered pieces helped. The screws fitting the base to the top of the desk would not go in, I don’t think they’re long enough. Almost killed my screwdriver trying. I shall have to purchase some longer ones. But on the whole, very happy. The price was great too."
"Esprahome had the product that I wanted at a competitive price and they delivered on the day requested as arranged. However I did make a couple of phone calls to their office and was promised confirmation on the estimated time of delivery and the supply of tracking information, alas this never happened and the courier turned up half way through the afternoon. Hence my only criticism would be - poor communication and failed promises."
"Ordering interface very easy, but they never advised item was out of stock or even after ordering and taking money there was no communication, i had to ask them when it would receive delivery, from that moment it was a painful experience, zero communication, and at the end when i called on the date they said the item was going to be available they said the item would be delivered the following week, when in actual fact the item was out for delivery that day. Clearly showing that the cs agent was lying just to get me to go away, complete shambles"
Esprahome is rated 4.16 based on 465 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!