Esprahome Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Esprahome

Tell us how Esprahome made you happy

Telephone
"Called up numerous times regarding my order and callum has got personal with the customer and put the phone down! Awful customer services!"
"From ordering to Delivering, was so easy. The Delivery man even carried my purchase up a flight of stairs for me. I would/will be shopping again with, Esprahome."
"I’ve not herd anything about my order since placing it over a week ago."
"Received bed in two separate deliveries within 10 days time."
"Excellent seller & Good Product."
"Disappointed of the quality. cams don't fit right, they are all loose. warped panels. and warped draw sides . not exactly cheap. wouldn't but again. delivery was quick."
"Mislead website"
"Mattress we ordered was great however the delivery service from DPD was extremely poor. Driver ‘couldn’t find address’ for delivery on delivery day, called depot to have delivered to Sainsbury’s for us to collect but that wasn’t done either, was told on DPD app that they didn’t know where the parcel was the next day and that there was nothing they could do about it, then a phone call to depot to get them to find the parcel. They eventually found our parcel which we then went to collect ourselves. Sorry but we won’t be using Esprahome again if DPD are the courier."
"Ordered item Monday evening and it was delivered in good condition Wednesday morning,very satisfied."
"Reall lovely furniture. Didn't take long to arrive either and good prices. Overall pleased with the service."
"Very well made stool, as picture showed and quick delivery."
"Excellent speedy service."
"fast delivery,bed quality is good only thing is the head and foot isn't in same level."
"Ordered Sirius 1200 TV Cabinet from Esprahome as they were offering the best price and good delivery. Ordered on Sunday, received on Wednesday. The item itself is very good - I managed to build it myself and once I’d got the door hinges the right way round! everything works great and it looks really smart."
"Very pleased with the speedy delivery. The only niggle was I did not receive an email advising me of the delivery date. Luckily I was at home. So no problem."
"I am having much difficulty getting ahold of this company, I have received no replies to emails and calls to them have not been answered. My product has not arrived and I have not had my money returned. Very poor communication so far I hope this changes soon"
"Unfortunately disbite staying home all day as delivery was not able to specify a time my order did not come as stated. So unable to comment on the purchase as its not arrived and the tracking is not working to say where my order is.!"
"Best prices I could find and easy to use website. Item delivered on time but there was a lack of communication as to when it was arriving. Not sure if this was the fault of esprahome or the delivery company. Overall I would definitely recommend."
"Bought this fold up bed as guest bed. The product is of excellent quality and very comfortable. It was delivered within 3 day’s to. I am really pleased with my purchase."
"Loved my new bed from Esprahome, was bit concerned about finials be ok ng plastic but they were same as bed so happy with that. Callum whom i spoke to put my mind at ease answering my query. So all in all pleased with everything and would buy from.them again."
Esprahome is rated 4.14 based on 476 reviews