Esprahome Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Esprahome

How would you rate Esprahome?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Andrea Claydon
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and quick service. Timely response to customer service enquiry. Would absolutely recommend"
Posted 28 minutes ago
Samantha Coombs
Verified Buyer
"The bed is great value, sturdy and attractive. Very pleased. The delivery was very quick but we had no communication on the delivery date and came home from work to find it propped up against the front door. Therefore not happy about the delivery service."
Victoria Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"A great company. The customer service was excellent when I had an issue with one of my blinds they replaced with brand new ones. They kept me informed every step of the way."
"Very quick delivery. Easy to out together. Ideal for small space when storage needed."
"Parts delivered were broken asked for replacement parts which were sent and were also broken. Delivered by DPD who obviously don’t care and items were not packed well to protect. Quality of item very poor. Was given a 10% refund but really should have been offered a full refund and the pieces returned But don’t think they were too interested to do that"
"Great communication from Simon. Products delivered within the given time frame"
Natasha King
Verified Buyer
"It took 3 attempts at delivery. Finding out on the actual Delivery date that the bed won’t be arriving. No communication from customer services. Terrible service."
Amanda Plummer-Laidler
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery. Great customer service when headboard screws were missing. Love the bed."
Gillian Capps
"Excellent service"
Leanne Broadhurst
Verified Buyer
"I do a lot of online shopping & this has to be the BEST online purchase I’ve ever made. Ordered 4 items of furniture for our living room, thought the price was too good to be true so wasn’t expecting great quality but took the risk & it 100% paid off, it’s perfect! I am recommending to everybody I know!!!! Can’t wait to buy more!"
"Item was as good as picture"
"Easy to deal with, very helpful and quick delivery"
"Good value, good product, happy all round."
"I ordered my chair on Sunday evening and it was delivered on the Tuesday! Good service and good quality"
"Great product!! Excellent value for money - Looks great and is very sturdy. Love it!"
"delivery and order was very quick but product was a bit naff, self assembly chest of drawers 3 out of 4 self locking pins to hold side panels on broke through laminate face leaving cracks on panel face. Can supply pics if reqd."
"Very good service. Fast and Efficient . Would definitely buy from them again. Purchased a Jay-be fold up bed which I founds here at the best price with free delivery and got delivery next day , when other sites said would be 3-5 days"
"The products that I wanted at a very competitive price and prompt delivery."
Irene Scott
Verified Buyer
"A good firm to deal with. Furniture very sturdy and everything's included that you need to build it."
"The delivery was very good and my unit stand was so easy to make up. We are very pleased with our purchase thank you."
Esprahome is rated 4.31 based on 370 reviews