Espan Digital Marketing Reviews

enquiries@espan.co.uk

Category:
Online Marketing

Tell us how Espan Digital Marketing made you happy

"Being new to digital marketing and Google AdWords I found the help and support received from Mark at espan hugely helpful. The reasons for any changes were clearly explained in a way that I could understand without much prior knowledge of the industry - a skill that is not abundant in the IT world!"
Are you Espan Digital Marketing? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"We are very happy with the service that Espan Digital Marketing are providing. Mark has frequently kept us up to date with our Website's performance and has provided excellent advise. We feel confident that our online marketing is in good hands. Russell Golby - Master-Key-Suites-Direct.com"
"Fantastic, knowledgable service provided by the team at Espan!. Have used their services for 3 years, and they have helped drive our business further and further. I would not hesitate to recommend them......Thank you Espan!"
"A very professional company, I used this company to create my goggle adwords for my car business and Mark who I dealt with was prompt and professional in all manners. What he said happened and I highly recommend this company to push your business forward. It was a pleasure to deal with someone who listened and acted fast making it work for me. B Rodd www.bradleyscars.co.uk"
"Espan have produced excellent results for us and we have been working with them for five years.They have been doing seo and ppc for our company.As a result of their efforts we have had an increased customer flow which has resulted in more sales for our business.I highly recommend espan.They are able to explain things in everyday language.They are happy to visit you personally and run threw things.They always come back to you if you phone them and their service is second to none."
"We have found Mark and Sonya to be very professional and easy to deal with. Communication is excellent - they respond quickly to any questions and are pro-active in sending reports and following up issues. They work hard to ensure that what they do has the maximum benefit for our company, monitor things constantly and offer suggestions/changes to continually improve our results. It's a competitive market and Espan offer excellent value for money. A pleasure to work with and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them."
"I am very pleased to be writing this review as I have been very happy with the service I have had from Mark and Sonya. Together they have helped me get my website up and running. Both have worked hard with SEO and PPC at getting my website up the rankings. I have started to reach the first page on Google which is great. A lovely approachable couple who are passionate about their business and who are professional, dedicated and thorough. I have recommended them to other businesses and will continue to do so in the future. Thanks you guys."
"We've used espan's services since we started the company around 3 years ago. They work on both our PPC and SEO campaigns and have achieved very good results consistently from the start. Not being a particularly technical person myself, I find their 'no jargon' approach and their willingness to discuss and explain things very easy to work with. In short, I have no hesitation in recommending espan."
"Espan Digital Marketing has been an essential part of our business for the last couple of years. Would highly recommend, professional & efficient at all times. Fascia Solutions"
Espan Digital Marketing is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews