eShores.co.uk Reviews

customer service
Read eShores.co.uk Reviews

01706 75 36 36

enquiries@eshores.co.uk

Tell us how eShores.co.uk made you happy
Emma really helped me with my booking making it easy and saving me so much time, very helpful, very impressed, able to answer all my questions with confidence.
Having shopped around on the internet, with 9 different travel agent that specialised in bespoke asian holidays, I stumbled across eshores travel agents, and found them to be the most competitive on price. Having contacted Dave Felton at eshores, he turned his quote into my bespoke holiday with efficiency, and ease. Knowing what flights iwanted and which hotels and rooms, Dave seemed to know exactly what he was doing, and seemed very familiar with all my requests, keeping me updated at all times. Clearly Mr Felton was very experienced at booking bespoke holidays and booking my holiday was a breeze. Would totally recommend booking with eshores. Very competent , and knowledgeable staff who will deliver your requests and keep you informed at all times. Thank you Dave Felton.
From the initial idea of a break to the confirmation and booking of the perfect holiday I was guided through by the most professional, friendly staff who tweaked and changed it until I was 100% happy. Such a good price for a bespoke holiday. So delighted I found eShores
Fantastic holiday arranged through eShores. Multi centre trip arranged by Helen, who worked hard to secure us the best hotels and deliver the holiday at the best prices. Would thoroughly recommend, very easy to deal with and extremely helpful.
Booked again with Andrea excellent service has always
A friend recommended eShores to us after we were unhappy with a quote from a popular high street travel agent. Michelle came back to us promptly with a much cheaper price for the same holiday and after some tweaks to the itinerary it was all booked within 2 days. She also secured us a hotel upgrade later on and we had a fantastic trouble free holiday. Thanks to Michelle and everyone at eShores and we look forward to booking our next trip.
I have been very impressed with eShores I would definitely recommend them to my friends. In fact I already have.
Amazing staff.amqzing holiday..one day I will take a trip to Rochdale and meet them all in person.thankyou sooo mi h.
Fantastic communication, organisation and service from eshores meant we had a fantastic 3 city European holiday. Highly recommended
Fourth time of booking with eShores with the assistance of Emma. Cannot recommend them enough if you want a bespoke holiday.
Thanks David. Very knowledgeable friendly service, always happy to help and make changes to itineraries. Highly recommended.
James was very helpful in suggesting and planning our itinerary for a trip to USA with multiple destinations.
Michelle at eShores was amazing, nothing was too much trouble for her and always answered emails and calls promptly. A brilliant friendly service from all the team, we will be using eShores again for sure.
We have just returned from Borneo which is our 4th holiday arranged by eShores and each has been an exciting adventure. I would like to thank Andy and the team for a well delivered, excellent service. I'm sure we will have many more. Thank you eShores.
Andy and the team were brilliant in arranging a trip we thought was lost after the holiday Place folded. Phew! We got it cheaper and everything ran smoothly not one hitch from departure to return! Will definitely be using them again for our next holiday.
A big thankyou to eshores for making our three centre trip to Chicago Memphis and New Orleans for my husbands 80th birthday a memorable one. Everything from start to finish flights,trains, hotels were perfect,we didn't have any problems. We would like to say thankyou especially to Anna who guided us through the whole booking process with professionalism and friendliness. We would recommend eshores for great service and value.
Dave at Eshores always provides a first class service and never lets us down!!
Brilliant service, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly agents -Thank you Once again Dave Felton, you’re a star*
Every planned perfect and addressed issue with change of hotel swiftly
excellent service by David very helpfull at all times
eShores.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 1,659 reviews