Escentual Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Escentual

How would you rate Escentual?

16 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ebrahim Moshaya

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Escentual in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Ebrahim Moshaya
Unverified Reviewer
"Horrible customer service cancelling my order without notice. When I emailed to ask why, the response was because I was reselling their products."
Jane Kehoe
"Easy website, easy ordering process and quick delivery"
"They always offer the best price- usually 20-25% cheaper than the RRP, and it is great when the products you are after are high quality and expensive- Escentual offer excellent prices and frequent offers."
Maya Wirdnam
"Excellent service as usual."
Hilary King
"Plenty of quality products good offers quick delivery excellent service"
Ms. Ruth Lockie
"Great value & offers. Excellent communication. Free gift wrap on most items. Regular 20% off site. Very fast delivery"
"I've recently bought twice from escentual. There was a 20% sale on and it meant their prices were cheaper than the Dior, Debenhams and Boots websites. I liked I was kept up to date with my order all the way through the process. Items arrived perfectly, quickly and beautifully wrapped. P.s their items are still cheaper than the above mentioned sites."
"I love Escentual because their service is fast, their prices very good, and they have a wide range of products. They also have special promotional offers where you can make good savings. I would recommend them to anyone."
"Always excellent service. Competitive prices, items in stock. Lots to choose from. Arrive in a timely manner. Well packaged without being excessive."
Jackie Bailey
"Always happy with the purchases I've made, the prices are really competitive and the products excellent"
"good price and always good package of products"
Stanislava Koeva
"Excellent!!!"
"Best prices around and super fast service!"
"excellent company who have good prices and deliver items well wrapped promptly and efficiently."
Gerald Gorman
"Easy to order service with a fast delivery and great postage costs considering the item was sent tracked, so you know when to expect delivery of your item. Would definitely use again."
"This is a charlatan company, it sold me good marked not for resale, some products I would question the authenticity of the items. The latests was I inadvertently purchased a fragrance which I thought was an EDT however the invoice said it was an After Shave Lotion. I read the invoice, thinking it might have just been an error I just removed for 5 secs, from the bubble wrap, and saw it was an After Shave lotion, and immediately repacked it. I sent it back and the customer service team said I had opened and used it! Really sucks this company is unethical and is run by R.K Aggrawal Ltd. (say it all) They refused so now taking them to court do not use them ."
Escentual is rated 4.50 based on 16 reviews