Escapade Reviews

of reviewers recommend Escapade
Read Escapade Reviews

About Escapade:

Bringing smiles, laughter and joy to 1000's every day.

Bmaisuria@escapade.co.uk

45-46 Chalk Farm Road

Tell us how Escapade made you happy
Good communication & Quick delivery
it’s a very good store i’d never bought from it before!
Top quality transfers. I'll definitely be buying more. Downside the delivery was nearly as expensive as the tattoos
Excellent products for price, and promptly delivered. Only minor quibble was that I didn't get an email acknowledging my order, so wasn't sure that the good would turn up until they actually came. Otherwise would be 5/5
My costume was in perfect condition. It was amazing quality for the price. Overall I would shop again and suggest to friends.
Love these fangs, they’re so realistic and I felt very cool wearing them. One of my fangs was too loose and kept falling out (despite reading the instructions with extreme care - perhaps I was rushing a bit) but this problem was thankfully rectified with good old fashioned chewing gum and the fang happily stayed in place all night. Would recommend!!!
Have returned my item this morning .. was ok but to reveling for me . The headdress had a mark on .. the thing I’m upset about is it cost me £5:010 to return will u refund me this
Fast quick service. Item came as described and picture showed. 4 stars not 5 because the inflatable back back kept deflating and also no instructions of how to dress in it, such as the Velcro parts didn’t know where attached to what. Thanks for the purchase though very happy
Not delivered in time for my event, but the costume was good quality
Received everything on time and as stated. However received two of the same, unsure if my mistake or Escapade.
Super quick delivery. Sizing is realistic and the outfit looked good. Will use this company again.
Excellent service, the product came even earlier than I expected. Thank you
Costumes great, shame the same can't be said for the wigs they are so screwed up and squashed that the flick wig doesn't flick,and the male wig flicks everywhere so can't be used as it just sticking out all over the place.
Had to put a few stitches in. Material could be of better quality.beautiful colour got a fantastic handbag made of purple beads matches perfict
Very quick and efficient, well laid out website. The postage costs need to be clearer though as the full postage cost wasn’t clear till the email invoice came through.
good, didn’t realise the costume was elbow length and gloves made it full length and it is quite see through but came fast and does look really good
Easy to place order and quick delivery
All good but the product is not exactly as it looks in the picture
Great site. Items came quickly and well packaged. Would use again.
Website has so much to choose from at reasonable prices! Would prefer more offers though!
Escapade is rated 4.56 based on 2,612 reviews