Escapade Reviews

of reviewers recommend Escapade
Read Escapade Reviews

About Escapade:

Bringing smiles, laughter and joy to 1000's every day.

Bmaisuria@escapade.co.uk

45-46 Chalk Farm Road

Tell us how Escapade made you happy
Ordered a costume for my grand-daughter in Oct, paid for next day delivery but didn't arrive in time, so I sent it back. Despite a few emails, still have not received a refund or a response, and when you try to call the number just goes through to conditional forearding, yet the website states that the shop is open. But I've just read some other reviews, and can see that the company has gone into liquidation so that explains it all!!. So do we just have to lose our money...is there nothing that can be done? Very upset...
I never received my Halloween order because it went straight to Royal Mail and they didn't provide a slip. I have tried to contact Escapade and no reply, and now their website says it has been acquired and they are unable to discuss orders received before 23rd Nov. This is fraud.
Appalling customer service
Badly fitting costume.
Costume was baggy on the legs even on xs size.
I am still waiting for confirmation of my refund from 6 weeks ago.
Escapade have not replied to my emails.
This is the second time I've had issues, the first order I had to chase them to provide these refund as it was done incorrectly. I wish I hadn't ordered from Escapade again.
I returned the item as specified in Oct and have still not received a refund, I would never use or recommend this company.
Below is the photo of the recorded delivery to say that the company had received it!
Still no refund...........
Absolutely abysmal service from these guys. I tried to order 2 fancy dress items for Halloween from their website. I picked the items went through to pay and the website crashed, when I went back on to the site it said my transaction had failed. I did this again and the same thing happened. I checked my PayPal account to make sure nothing had been paid and tried again, suddenly 3 confirmations pinged through and the 3 payments where taken. I called the following day and was left waiting on the phone for almost an hour before being cut off. I then decided to email them and got a reply telling me they were very busy because it was Halloween and the best thing to do was to refuse 2 of the deliveries and I would receive a refund, that was on the 22nd October and I haven't had any response since.
I returned a clueless outfit 4 weeks ago but not received a refund. I emailed them and tried to call their office. I googled Escapade and there’s an article that they have ran out of business.
How on earth do their customers get a refund now?
Very poor, trying to get a refund, but no one will answer the phone...
Absolutely appalling! Goods came quick, however order was wrong! Sent email after email with no response! Rang more times than I can remember, start off in a queue, then you get to number 1, and just constantly rings with no answer, ringing for 1 hour and 5 minutes on 1 occasion!! Escapade owe me money and an outfit! Under no circumstances use this appalling company!!
Brilliant quality, loved my whole outfit, fitted me perfectly. I got so many compliments on my outfit 5* for everything
Escapade 5 star review on 3rd November 2019
Great costume with fast delivery
Escapade is rated 4.56 based on 2,612 reviews