Escapade Reviews

of reviewers recommend Escapade
Read Escapade Reviews

About Escapade:

Bringing smiles, laughter and joy to 1000's every day.

Bmaisuria@escapade.co.uk

45-46 Chalk Farm Road

Tell us how Escapade made you happy
Top quality transfers. I'll definitely be buying more. Downside the delivery was nearly as expensive as the tattoos
Absolutely appalling! Goods came quick, however order was wrong! Sent email after email with no response! Rang more times than I can remember, start off in a queue, then you get to number 1, and just constantly rings with no answer, ringing for 1 hour and 5 minutes on 1 occasion!! Escapade owe me money and an outfit! Under no circumstances use this appalling company!!
Excellent service thank you!
My outfit was delivered with a stain on the arm I had no choice but to wear it as I couldn't order another in time and I cannot get through to customer services or the returns department as they are apparently closed during operating hours absolutely shocking!!
Excellent products for price, and promptly delivered. Only minor quibble was that I didn't get an email acknowledging my order, so wasn't sure that the good would turn up until they actually came. Otherwise would be 5/5
Attempted to return my costume as it was too small. Have been informed by my courier they have closed down and going out of business. No answer on the phone nor email.
The mask received was nothing like in the picture on the website, I returned the item for a refund but never got my money back, tried contacting them but got no response, all in all a pretty poor experience.
Now waiting over 2 weeks on a refund. Multiple emails sent and no reply.
Processed and delivered on time. Only rated Escapade as Acceptable as they really should NOT be peddling such cheapr rubbish (see product review - Headless Man costume)
Loved the gothic witch costume teamed with red long desire wig
My costume was in perfect condition. It was amazing quality for the price. Overall I would shop again and suggest to friends.
Escapade customer service and communication is excellent
Absolutely fantastic
Love these fangs, they’re so realistic and I felt very cool wearing them. One of my fangs was too loose and kept falling out (despite reading the instructions with extreme care - perhaps I was rushing a bit) but this problem was thankfully rectified with good old fashioned chewing gum and the fang happily stayed in place all night. Would recommend!!!
Sadly one pair of contact lenses gave me issues. When wearing they were blurred, felt uncomfortable that is after soaking them in the solution provided, carefully unwrapping and putting in. After further investigation turns out they had a slight tear. Which I hadn’t done. Luckily I had a back up which were comfortable to wear but the packaging is a nightmare to pull open.
Beautiful product and fast delivery
ordered 2 costumes and a tattoo , parcel arrived promptly but no tattoo. the costumes were very poor and nothing like shown in pictures so returned for refund. 2 weeks later and still no refund and unable to contact them. Avoid !!!!
Fantastic service received on time quality was fab accurate sizing highly recommended
I ordered this item and received two right hands, I then contacted Escapade who said they would sent a replacement within two days. I did not received such an item and the event that I needed the costume for has now passed.
Excellent costume would buy from again
Escapade is rated 4.56 based on 2,612 reviews