Escapade Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Escapade

Bmaisuria@escapade.co.uk

45-46 Chalk Farm Road

How would you rate Escapade ?

"Perfect fit and good service"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Delivered on time for the party! Huge excitement running around the office in my new feathers."
"Great costume and really good value. Thank you"
"Only half the costume was delivered to begin with. The internal bag was ripped open and only one part of costume was present, which was disappointing. Fortunately I was able to contact Escapade who were able to send a replacement with next-day AM delivery in time for my party, but it was an unnecessarily close call."
"Costume arrived promptly and was what I needed for a party. ."
"My costume arrived quickly and it fitted well."
"Good price and quick delivery."
"I got help from a french salesperson from your Camden Town shop and the costume is just perfect as she advised. Thanks a million, my niece will love it!"
"Very excellent service, kept me informed from ordering to delivery,"
"Arrived before the time and fits well all good."
"Excellent service and very speedy delivery. Was really pleased with the kids dressing up clothes. Better quality than I expected."
"Although my brown 70's flick wig arrived as a blonde one, I'll still give 5 stars as I've received an excellent service from you before, and I'm sure this will be resolved in no time!"
"Was nothing like what I ordered looks pretty cheap to be honest, won’t be ordering from escapade again!"
"I am happy with the speed of Delivery. It was in line with expectation with no issues experiences."
"Everything...perfect"
"Came on time and was of good quality, that’s what I wanted."
"Ordered the pink batgirl outfit, the quality was good and my daughter loved it. The item arrived exactly when told so very happy!"
"Absolutely no problem with ordering and deliver of order. Plus great purchase"
"Very poor quality. Totally see through. Wig was squint"
"100% happy, delivery was spot on, costume was spot on and my daughter was super happy when she saw me as Anna :) Thank you. Recommended."
Escapade is rated 4.45 based on 51 reviews