Escapade Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Escapade

Bmaisuria@escapade.co.uk

45-46 Chalk Farm Road

How would you rate Escapade ?

"Really happy with my purchase, received it really quickly too. Would definitely recommend this company."
Posted 5 minutes ago
"Great items and good service"
"Excellent service. Fast and efficient delivery. Great product. Very pleased."
"Ordering was easy, but parcel was delivered to a chap a few doors down. He said be never received it, so even though I had a rush order in, and paid extra, I never actually received the item I ordered. Asked for a refund and had a rude response, which I was basically told I’d have to send the parcel back to get a refund. Needless to say, this could have gone better. :-("
"Prompt, efficient service - product as advertised."
"Turned up quickly and product size a true fit, good price very happy 😊"
"I am size 12 and purchased both small and medium. Medium fit perfectly. It is short but with flat shoes it would probably be ok unless bending over a lot. I purchased a white tutu which has completed this outfit wonderfully. The wings were damaged on arrival, I have had to fix them. The halo is perfect. It is quite expensive for what it is but it is very pretty."
"Very pleased with my order it arrived within 3 days of ordering , very good quality for money and exactly like the description if not better .. wouldn't hesitate to recommend..."
"My item arrived very quickly."
"The wig was not straight along the back at all - it went up in the middle. I cannot get on to my account also and have asked for a new password but have not been sent one."
"Very happy, my son loves it and can’t wait to wear it on Halloween :)"
"Absolutely loved the product and will be perfect for him"
"Great Service, as described and posted the next day. Cant quibble with Escapades service, i would recommend them."
"Very good website & delivery was prompt and earlier than expected."
"I ordered 1 costume and they sent me 5 of the same costume madness. So I’m in the process of sending it all back.when I rung up to sort it out the guy did not listen sadly to what I was saying so after ring again he emailed me a return number.so hopefully the money will be back in my account."
"Great outfit. Great value."
"Had to cancel as the address that it was sent to didn’t match my address phoned up changed it and but was sent out without updating the address. Now been left without a costume days before require it. Staff are very slow at dealing with issues and resolving them. Would not use again or recommend."
"Easy to use website, found what we wanted straight away and the costumes were delivered packaged up carefully. Looking forward to a great Halloween 🎃"
"Great range of costumes to choose from and the delivery was nice and quick."
"Quality!!!!"