ERG Plumbing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ERG Plumbing

About ERG Plumbing: ERG Plumbing are dedicated to helping you out with all your Plumbing, Heating & Boiler repairs and maintenance. With our plumbing network covering the whole of the UK, we source qualified and experienced plumbers to attend and remedy any problems you have encountered.

Telephone
"fixed the leak in my shower!"
Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with the service provided.

"Good quality workmanship."

Please do give us a call if you need us again.
"does exactly what it says on the tin, thanks!"
"new to this type of speedy service, glad i gave it a go"
"installed our outside water feature"
"Needed an outside tap fitting, the plumber completed with great care and was very helpful when we had questions for him to."
"worth the money for a high quality service!"
"Philip was a good workman and fitted the shower quickly."
"Used them to fix a leak, all sorted in an hour."
"Thanks for a stellar service!"
ERG Plumbing is rated 4.98 based on 60 reviews