ERG Electrics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ERG Electrics

About ERG Electrics: We pride ourselves in delivering a friendly and reliable electrical service that leaves customers 100% satisfied, 7 days a week 365 days a year. We have a large network of highly experienced Electricians able to attend any property in the UK in an emergency. Our engineers are equipped to complete the majority of Electrical jobs on their initial visit as they have a wide variety of materials stocked in their vans on a daily basis and many jobs are completed within 1 hour!

Click Here
Telephone
"Thank you for helping with our issue, can’t fault."
"Very happy with the work done. Arrived on time and was polite."
"Ben was very helpful in organising an electrician for us during a very stressful time. Pleased with the service throughout and will be using them again."
"A high class service. Couldn't wish for a faster service even if I wanted to!"
"Good work, professional staff and a decent price."
"Fast and effective service."
"Good job, very fast response with professional and friendly staff."
"Absolute corker of a service!"
"Very good job. No issues with communication. Everything was quick, easy and professional."
"Brilliant installation of an outside light. Clean, tidy and very professional."
"Fantastic! Thank you."
"Honest, reliable and trustworthy company. Will recommend and use again."
"Satisfied with the works carried out."
"A bad situation turned good. Had a family meal and all the electrics had gone the night before. Called ERG and they sent someone within a few hours and its all working again. Thank you!"
"Can't complain, good service."
"Top job! Fixed my problem quickly and efficiently. Workman was friendly too."
"Very good job by Philip who attended. My sockets were not working and he found the issue and resolved it very quickly."
"Definitely will be using again. Very happy with the work."
"Good job. Friendly staff. Thanks."
"Required their services because I had lost all of the power within my house. He got it back up within a few hours of me making the call and its like it never happened, thanks!"
ERG Electrics is rated 4.94 based on 84 reviews