Equity Release Reviews

of reviewers recommend Equity Release
Read Equity Release Reviews

About Equity Release:

If you’re over 55 and you own your own home, equity release could help you unlock your cash tied up in your home and enable you to enjoy a more comfortable retirement

Thanks, equityrelease.com for making the whole process of Equity release so stress-free! Professional service, wish I had done it sooner.
I'm very grateful to who dealt with my policy for having facilitated Equity release for me recently. He was very adept at steering me in the right direction - discussing risks, analysing options, and coming up with an appropriate solution.
The process was clearly explained, small hitches quickly sorted out and dealt with by our adviser who was always available for questions and queries. A very responsible company in terms of ethical & responsible lending. Would highly recommend if you are thinking of exploring this route.
Answered all my concerns and questions and put my mind at ease about the whole procedure. 5 stars all round!
Knowledgable and helpful people put my mind at rest about any worries I might have had about equity release. I took the great advice on a few things was very impressed.
Equity Release is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews