Equinutritive Reviews

of reviewers recommend Equinutritive

Tell us how Equinutritive made you happy
On 4 scoops a day. Been on it for 1 week. Hasn't worked yet!!
Excellent service and products at great prices.
Great product
Service was fast
Simple to purchase and super fast delivery. Will definitely buy from again and would recommend to anyone.
No more nerves - great product great results without making my normally spooky gelding dopey - very nappy normally when hacking out on his own - now so well behaved
Very happy with 'No More Nerves' product and packaging. Easy to dispense and the horses that need it are taking it. I love the aroma of the mix! Too early to measure definite changes in behaviour though I am confident that it will make a positive difference.
Fast service
My mare has had it for three days - so I will let you know when I see any improvement with her
A very good service and delivery was very quick. I can’t comment on the product as I’ve only been using it for 1 week but I will do another review in a few weeks.
Excellent service highly recommend
First class service product is excellent.
Great communication and fast delivery.
Excellent service. Great product. Will definitely be ordering again
Extremely happy with the prompt delivery as I was eager to get my mare onto this product
Really good service, my horse loves the product, will definitely be buying it again.
Fast delivery of item that was well packaged.
I was very pleased with the efficient service I recieved & the 'No more Nerves' has had a positive effect & my horse found it very palatable.
Quick delivery.

Nice packaging will buy again!
Excellent product