Equiflair Saddlery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Equiflair Saddlery
Sent wrong item - had to return the item today at my own cost of £10 - requested refund. Do not wish to deal with them again.
Posted 1 minute ago
Very good experience. Easy to use site and postage was prompt. Would definitely use again :)
Posted 35 minutes ago
Great service
Excellent customer service
Super price, super service, super fast delivery.
Really nice helpful staff. Quick and efficient
Have always been very pleased with the service and items I have received.
Really great quality handbag received. Very prompt delivery and would definitely buy from here again.
Although, unfortunately, I had to send the gorgeous boots back to Equiflair as they were too big, they provided an excellent service. They answered questions promptly leading up to the sale and after the sale. The refund was processed as soon as they received the goods. Excellent service, a credit to the company. Thank you.
Great service. Quick delivery!
I found an item on the Equiflair website which was considerably cheaper than other suppliers. My order arrived very quickly and was really nice but too large. I made a call to Equiflair and was advised by a friendly and helpful man, to re-order the item in the correct size and do the return as separate transactions, which I did. I received my new order just as promptly as before and after posting my return package, received my refund equally quickly. Very satisfied with the item and the service.
Order arrived quicker than expected. Perfect service thanks
Good service
Great selection of products and brands. Fast and efficient service and delivery!
Amazing service- ordered my boots Monday morning and they were with me by Tuesday morning. Free delivery & fab customer service. Plus; a great sale on the boots too!
Thanks so much
I bought the Rokeln Winter gloves. Kiveky product and fast delivery at a descent price
Great value for money and super quick delivery
I purchased my snowing river boots in January this year , they are the most comfortable boots I have ever worn keep your feet lovely and warm cosy, all of my horsey friends have said how lovely they look . And the quality of the boots is outstanding well worth the money
Amazing as always ❤️
The item I ordered was beautiful and amazing value. I purchased a bag for my daughter's birthday and she loved it.
I did pay for next day delivery but unfortunately it was delayed so came a day later - I am not complaining as it was just after Christmas where deliveries were being delayed with most couriers etc.
Equiflair Saddlery is rated 4.90 based on 1,329 reviews