Equestrian Giveaways Reviews

of reviewers recommend Equestrian Giveaways

hello@equestriangiveaways.com

Tell us how Equestrian Giveaways made you happy
Amazing prices!! Will definitely be sharing this with all my friends and family!!!
Amazing prizes! The website is so easy to use - will definitely be sharing this with all my friends and family!!
Very good service will buy again from you
Great offers to be had items for everyone πŸ˜€
Great offers to be had items for everyone πŸ˜€
Excellent prizes, website is straight forward and very easy to use.
Great fun ...... I just haven’t won anything yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was lucky enough to win one of the raffles. My prize was delivered really quickly and communication was great by Equestrian giveaways. Well done .
I won the LeMieux Flexi Brush kit in September. Whilst there were some delays in receiving the item through no fault of Equestrian Giveaways, they were very informative throughout the entire process and kept me updated which was great! I have now received the kit and it looks amazing and I am excited to try it out. I will definitely try to enter more of their giveaways in future!
Top quality items on offer πŸ‘
Thanks, Judi. Let us know what else you'd like a chance to win and we'll see what we can do!
I think it's great that you can have a chance at winning some fabulous prizes for a reasonable ticket price.
I won the Equi Trek trailer in the June 2020 Equestrian Giveaways live draw after buying a ticket for just £23.49! It was such a wonderful surprise, and I also had a fantastic day meeting the Equestrian Giveaways team when I went to collect my brilliant prize a couple of weeks later! A superb company offering great prizes 😁
Thanks, Vicki. It was great meeting you and we're all super pleased for you!
Very good prizes and organised. Fingers crossed for a win!
Fantastic love this web site
I think it's a great idea and have shared with my fb friends
A great and reasonably priced competition with great results
great giveaways and simple to use :)
Perfect way to possibly own quality equipment and giveaway prices
I won one of the free to enter giveaways thinking at least if its a scam I've nothing to lose - I won and yes its legit! Really pleased with my win and would definitely enter the paid giveaways now.
Thank you for the fantastic magnetic hock boots that my 17 year old british sports horse Hope won. Fantastic timing as she has started to feel uncomfortable with her right hock in colder and damp weather.
Equestrian Giveaways is rated 4.93 based on 27 reviews