Equestrian Embroidery Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Equestrian Embroidery
10PM
10PM

How would you rate Equestrian Embroidery ?

"i ordered a saddle blanket as a christmas present for mymother in novvember, it arrived two days before christmas, i was a little worried that it might not arrive in time, as when i ordered it said it would take 3-4 weeks. i contaacted them to see if it when it was expected to be delivered after three weeks and they responded to my email very quickly. the product irecieved was amazing, gorgous colour and beautifully done embroidary, i was a little nervous when ordering as there wasn't any way to see how it might look. i would recomend this company and intened to use them in future, the saddle blanket i recieved was beautiful and i am extremely satisfied with it and there customer service was also good. However if you are ordering be aware of the long wait before you recieve any custom made products."
Delivery
Information
Price
"Please avoid this company at all costs. I ordered 2 items for my daughter. After 3 weeks and no sign of the order I opened up a dispute with paypal. A week later one of the items was sent but still no sign of the other 6 weeks after it was ordered. The company do not answer their phones or reply to emails. Dreadful customer service."
"After ordering something for my daughters christmas present back in November, I have still yet to receive any goods. After numerous emails, telephone calls, endless promises and excuses, I have given up. I now have to try Nochex and Visa who dealt with the payment to recover the monies, or resort to the small claims court. Please choose another company. I am only giving 1 star for the sheer tenacity of the people running this company."
I have had a very similar experience with this company. I have had to recover my money through paypal.
Equestrian Embroidery is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews