Pleilsoftware Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Pleilsoftware
"Download was quite quick, ordering was simple. However, there is a problem with using Click-toRun. It is not trivial to make, say, Outlook the default email application. KB982431 applies. I could sort it out at the end."
"Scam. Dont buy unless you are an idiot. They a reselling one key multiple times. Thats why when you buy office 2013 home and business you cant register the key to your microsoft account. It's already been used."
"As many people have said on here they sent false activation codes. I checked this with Microsoft and they confirmed this problem. The customer service allowed me to get Office Professional eventually but the online chat was very slow as the person was clearly not giving me his full attention. After several hours I eventually got the software that I needed. I have received some discount but it is insufficient to warrant anything higher than 3/5 stars."
Pleilsoftware is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews