Epicstuff.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epicstuff.co.uk
Very good quality and a perfect fit, hassle free purchase and fast delivery, highly recommended.
Excellent service, fast delivery. Highly recommended.
It’s a great bit of kit (800watt-36V) trials bike, but my 10 yr old want to go faster. Do you sell uprated motors, chain sets and batteries that would fit in the same bike?
Appreciate the holidays impact but still awaiting a reply - can you please assist in addressing my email request below. Thanks Jacci Horton Mon, Dec 30, 2019, 12:04 PM (5 days ago) to Dylan Dylan, Unfortunately, one of the two 2 seater 4x4 trucks 12v kids did not work when built and charged - can you please advise how the faulty truck can be returned and replaced Many thanks Jacqueline Horton
Hi Jacci

We responded to your email on the 30th December at 4.53pm. Can you check your junk folder as it may have gone into here. We sent you a check list of common things to check regarding the truck and also instructions on the returns process should these not work. Can you please double check you have not received this and if not we will send over again.

Many thanks

Dylan
My Granddaughter was out on the bike this afternoon and within 15 minutes was riding it like a pro. It’s a brilliant bike for kids. However I was not impressed with DHLs delivery, I didn’t have a problem with an evening delivery but the driver left it on the doorstep and it was only because the dog barked that I went to the door, to find the driver getting back in his van ready to drive away. We had left instructions to leave at back of house if no one in but to leave it on the doorstep was not on.
Good comms from the beginning, shipped as promised - very happy will use again. Previously left a one star however this has been cleared up - the courier has been delayed, this is outside of epic stuff. They have sorted the issue for me as a matter of urgency so now very happy, thankyou.
Hi

Sorry to hear this but unfortunately you haven't left any order numbers or contact details for us to follow up. Can you please contact us on 01179143987 so we can look into this delay urgently for you.

Many thanks

Dylan
Amazing our grandson adores the scooter especially because it is so like his Gramps one
Ordered one day and arrived next, as expected and on time.
Bought twin motor tractor from the site all good
Great delivery service of a great product. It really is a 1 seater though not two unless you’re mean two 1 years olds at a push.
Great service, a small glitch but solved brilliantly - thank you
Bought for Christmas so not yet opened, however I had the delivery within 36 hours and communication was great. Thanks
Will order from them again in future 👍
Fantastic customer service. Really happy with the product and the delivery company were amazing
Great toys and really good quality
Fab company, smooth transaction from start to finish. Excellent communication, any queries were answered immediately. A*
I was purchasing an item and the assistant seen I was on line and offered me better than what I was getting. I was made up. Great customer service.
fast delivery,excellent prices and good products.
Hello We just brought the Black Truck Lorry for the older people who dont like the word Truck - Mercedes-Benz Actros 24v it took me about 30mins to put together. It comes in about 5 bits big box. I added extra washers to the 4 wheels to stop a very little wobble Lorry looks amazing cant wait to give as Christmas present to Roman Matthew 2nd birthday plus xmas. Great due to can be driven by remote control so My dad Great grandad can drive he hasnt driven a lorry in about 10 years RJMatthew transport www.absoluteanywhere.com
Excellent service and dealt with any query we had promptly
Epicstuff.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 54 reviews