Epicstuff.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Epicstuff.co.uk
Telephone
"I had ordered a 50cc dirt bike from a completely different company without the option of it fully built. It turns out the bike was faulty anyway. I researched until I came across the 110cc automatic which had the option to arrive fully built with a fix fee! It came fully built, and today was my first day out on a track with it and it is powerful and certainly did impress me. Thank you very much for such good service! Quality bike!"
"I got what expected!"
"Fast delivery. Brilliant service."
"Fast delivery, great product for a great price!"
"Great service."
"Great customer service and fast postage. Great quality items highly recommend"
"Really good service and very fast delivery, will be using them again"
"A week before my wee mans birthday I thought it finally time to sort out a gift. Found something I thought was right on Amazon but when I visited the website I found what I thought to be a more suitable option. Dylan from Epic stepped up. Sorted out my order cancellation and we started riffing over my options. Dylan was great from start to finish and even though we haven’t managed to sort something out in time (lost dad points) I know I’ll be back to epic at some point in the near future to spoil the wee brat and recoup those points."
"Great service and product knowledge"
"Great fast delivery with updates all the way and fantastic item. Thanks my daughter loves her pink revvi"
"Great product for a great price with very quick delivery! All round good service, would definitely recommend"
"Fantastic company fast delivery very happy"
"Super fast delivery and great quality products. Call for advise before buying, very knowledgable staff who actually use the products they sell. Would recommend Epicstuff to anyone."
"Love the products, fast delivery and the customer service from Dylan is world class! Highly recommend this company!"
"Kids loved the renegade e-bikes! Support was great from the team - really helpful with answering our questions and their advice on the right type of bikes was spot on"
"Always been pleased with the quality of what I’ve bought and delivery if not a little quicker than I had expected"
"Quick and efficient delivery. Will buy again from here in the future."
Epicstuff.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews