Epic Loans Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Epic Loans
Telephone

How would you rate Epic Loans ?

"DO NOT PAY THESE SCUM BAGS ANYTHING!! ALL THE REVIEWS ARE TRUE!! DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY OF YOUR DETAILS AND DO NOT PART WITH ANY MONEY FOR A LOAN BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR MONEY AND THEY WILL HAVE YOUR BANK DETAILS!!!"
"They are a bunch of ROBBING F......ing Barstards. I have given them £3500 for a £5000 Loan. Anyone reading this please stay away from the f..... Company"
"I was scamed yesterday. They asked for 195 upfront fee and 399 fee for ppi. I think the company is India. I realised and ask for refund and he said I had to pay 200 to get my 594 back. Justin he’s called he threaten me aswell and was abusive. There’s also a lady working with them apparently in accounts. They lied saying the company is based in London."
"Not legit and very dodgy. Stay away from these b*******!!!"
"cyber fraud police are involved!!! Stay away from these scum bags!!!"
"I agree its a scam, when I confronted them about the reviews they hung up on me!!"
"Fraudulent transaction through my account. Continually harassing me for money paid in which I did not ask for after paying a set up fee, called claiming to be my bank and carried on phone call without me confirming anything so I knew it was not my bank. pathetic and a scam, hope the police get them"
"They contacted me about a £1200 loan. They said I would need to pay my first months instalment in advance and then the loan would be paid to me. I told them to delete any information they had on me as I’ve taken loans out before and have never had to pay a monthly instalment before even receiving the loan. Absolute scam. Don’t fall for it."
"THIS IS A SCAM PEOPLE DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY!! I don't even know where to begin with how bad my experience was with these fake people. I was told I had to pay a £120 fee to receive my loan, now stupidly as I was desperate at the time I didn't really think much of this until another £249 was taken and then another £299 without my permission. I called the bank and they also told me that they had tried to take even more and they was all from different bank account numbers. When I told them I wanted a refund for all money taken they then said I had to pay a refund charge of £160 to get my money back. Of course by this time I told them where to go and that authorities had been informed. All professionalism went and they said they deal with the police every day... says it all really!"
"For a $1,000 loan they wanted to charge me $6,830. So I would be paying off $7,830 for over a year, when all I wanted was a simple $1,200 loan. This has to be a joke! No thanks!! Keep your money"
"Terrible.sent 1 junk email after another unsolicited to my email address without my permission.if a company needs to do that they are desperate"
"Just a broker that sent me to a fee charging site - nice :-("
"No happy go good"
"Total waste of time. Would never use this site again. NEVER!!"
"Very poor,multiple questions ,1st it says your loan is approved ,next it's wait a minute more questions ,got fed up went elsewhere"
Epic Loans is rated 1.00 based on 15 reviews