EPC Improvements | Renewable Energy Solutions Reviews

4.8
Based on 91 reviews
Read EPC Improvements | Renewable Energy Solutions Reviews

About EPC Improvements | Renewable Energy Solutions:

Providing renewable technologies to domestic and commercial projects

info@epc-improvements.co.uk

Tell us how EPC Improvements | Renewable Energy Solutions made you happy
EPC Improvements | Renewable Energy Solutions 5 star review on 21st November 2021
Matt
EPC Improvements | Renewable Energy Solutions 5 star review on 4th November 2021
Richard
EPC Improvements | Renewable Energy Solutions 5 star review on 17th October 2021
Paul Marks
Paul Marks
EPC Improvements | Renewable Energy Solutions 5 star review on 4th October 2021
Laura
Excellent customer service from start to finish. Could not be happier with the work that has been completed. Although we have only had our new Mitsubishi air source heat pump system installed for 3 months, we have already worked out that our electricity running costs are going to be half what we were spending on oil!!
The solar system is terrific. Even when its freezing, when the sun's out it's working. Unfortunately, I was not around when it was fitted so I was not fully aware of the capabilities but their engineer soon sorted me out. Good personal attention.
Excellent service from start till finish. Had my oil boiler replaced with an air source heat pump, its working fantastically!
EPC Improvements have most helpful with keeping me informed with all relevant information. Having the Air Source Heat Pump heating installed has made such a difference as the house is so warm now. The installation was done first class.
Good communication and satisfactory installation, recommended company
Extremely happy with service
Excellent customer service, excellent workers on site (punctual, hard working and clean!) plus great value for money!
Had the guys from EPC out and installed us a new Eco heated solution. They took their time to explain the benefits and how to get the best out of it. They were professional, polite and tidy. Fantastic service from cradle to grave and would highly recommend.
Very happy customer. EPC removed my old oil boiler and replaced it with an Air Source Heat Pump which is working perfectly, it cost me a fraction of the cost to run and EPC also helped me access the Renewable Heat Incentive incentive which we knew nothing about before entering in to discussions with Dan at EPC.
I was very impressed with the Solar install EPC completed for us in Danbury, Essex. Their price was the most comprehensive and all staff throughout the process were very informative and polite. Highly recommended.
EPC Improvements | Renewable Energy Solutions is rated 4.78 based on 91 reviews