EPC Certificates UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend EPC Certificates UK
Read EPC Certificates UK Reviews

About EPC Certificates UK:

EPC Certificates UK provides commercial, residential/domestic energy performance certificates (EPC's) to properties across the Greater London .

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US ON 02036375452 OR EMAIL ON INFO@EPCCERTIFICATES.UK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

02036375452

info@epccertificates.uk

International House, 64 Nile Street

Tell us how EPC Certificates UK made you happy
Very helpful and considerate. Fast response. Great advice. Excellent communication.
Mubi was very professional from the minute I emailed him. He kept me informed, confirmed the appointments and kept me up to date as to where he was so I could plan my diary too. He also delivered the results the very next day, so again, very efficient! Will gladly recommend.
I had a very swift response to my query for a renewal EPC rating with a turnaround of 2 days between contacting the company and getting my EPC certificate. Efficient, polite, and cost effective service overall. 5 stars!
Great service, quick, efficient and competitively priced - would definitely use again
So professional. Very freandly. Super fast service. On time. I will highly recommend their services. Regards. Zoran Vidovski
Mubi was very efficient and helpful Made the process vrry easy with no pressure
Very good service kept in contact so I could inform tenants. Would use again.
Prompt, efficient and courteous service!
5 Star Service , Excellent Assessor got my Survey done on the Same Day ! Thank you
very good
Mubi was outstanding. He replied to website enquiry within minutes, and inside 15 minutes we had agreed for him to perform the EPCs inside 48 hours. He reconfirmed the appointment the day before, arrived on time, and completed the work efficiently. Certificates were issued very promptly. Highly recommended!
Excellent Service OverAll , Great Assessor explained everything in detail and issued the certificate within 24hours , would definitely recommend to the Others!
Very good service. Prompt and efficient. Well priced and would definitely use again.
I really appreciated thanks
It was fast friendly and satisfied fully would definitely recommend to others also the price was the cheapest
Very efficient, on time and certificate was issued without delay. A service I will use again and again Mike Donnelly (COM Interiors Ltd)
Really helpful and quick turnaround time.
Excellent. Professional and responsive. Would not hesitate to recommend.
Needed Commercial epc for our office, Placed my order online and Assessor contacted me after an hour, The issuing of the draft and final version of the epc certificate is done in a timely fashion. I would definitely recommend there services.
Thanks, Mr. Hassan
It was quick and very good and accurate
EPC Certificates UK is rated 5.00 based on 66 reviews