EPC Certificates UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend EPC Certificates UK
Read EPC Certificates UK Reviews

About EPC Certificates UK:

EPC Certificates UK provides commercial, residential/domestic energy performance certificates (EPC's) to properties across the Greater London .

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US ON 02036375452 OR EMAIL ON INFO@EPCCERTIFICATES.UK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

02036375452

info@epccertificates.uk

International House, 64 Nile Street

Tell us how EPC Certificates UK made you happy
So professional. Very freandly. Super fast service. On time. I will highly recommend their services.
Regards. Zoran Vidovski
Mubi was very efficient and helpful
Made the process vrry easy with no pressure
Very good service kept in contact so I could inform tenants. Would use again.
Prompt, efficient and courteous service!
5 Star Service , Excellent Assessor got my Survey done on the Same Day !
very good
Mubi was outstanding. He replied to website enquiry within minutes, and inside 15 minutes we had agreed for him to perform the EPCs inside 48 hours. He reconfirmed the appointment the day before, arrived on time, and completed the work efficiently. Certificates were issued very promptly. Highly recommended!
Excellent Service OverAll , Great Assessor explained everything in detail and issued the certificate within 24hours , would definitely recommend to the Others!
Very good service. Prompt and efficient. Well priced and would definitely use again.
I really appreciated thanks
It was fast friendly and satisfied fully would definitely recommend to others also the price was the cheapest
Very efficient, on time and certificate was issued without delay. A service I will use again and again
Mike Donnelly (COM Interiors Ltd)
Really helpful and quick turnaround time.
Excellent. Professional and responsive. Would not hesitate to recommend.
Needed Commercial epc for our office, Placed my order online and Assessor contacted me after an hour, The issuing of the draft and final version of the epc certificate is done in a timely fashion. I would definitely recommend there services.
Thanks, Mr. Hassan
It was quick and very good and accurate
A very good service provided.Very professional and friendly service would use again if needed.
Mubi was efficient and helpful with excellent communication.
I have no hesitation in recommending him.
Thanks, David , All the best
Efficient, prompt service and reasonably priced. Highly recommended.
Great , friendly and efficient service in assessing our house and providing an EPC , I would definitely recommend this company !
EPC Certificates UK is rated 5.00 based on 62 reviews