EPC Certificates UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend EPC Certificates UK
Read EPC Certificates UK Reviews

About EPC Certificates UK:

EPC Certificates UK provides commercial, residential/domestic energy performance certificates (EPC's) to properties across the Greater London .

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US ON 02036375452 OR EMAIL ON INFO@EPCCERTIFICATES.UK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

02036375452

info@epccertificates.uk

International House, 64 Nile Street

Tell us how EPC Certificates UK made you happy
Really lovely guy, was comfortable and happy to have him in my home. Very prompt and professional service. All the best!
Very good service.
Excellent communication before and after the visit. Mubi explained the EPC certification and was professional in conducting the checks required. I definitely recommend him and his company for anyone looking to have their EPC done. Thanks
Great and efficient service , very polite and throughly explains the whole procedure , got my Epc certificate in 24 hours ! Highly recommended Thanks ...
Mubi was very pleasant and friendly but more importantly - professional. I chose him on the basis of the other good reviews and I agree with them. I would definitely recommend him. Reasonable price too.
Really quick response and could do certification same day. Competitive pricing. Very polite and great service. Would happily recommend.
Excellent service. Very polite and a rapid turn around on the certificate. Highly recommend!! 10/10
Prompt and very efficient.
Friendly and responsive and delivered to timetable. Thank youb
First class service form the time I made contact to receiving the EPC certificate. Thoroughly impressed and I recommend to anyone wishing to obtain an EPC.
Contacted Mubi 2 days ago, my EPC has now been completed and it couldn't have been an easier process. Would definitely recommend!
Very quick and friendly efficient work. Received the certificate in 2 days, thank you
Good communication, fast professional job. Recommended
Great service at a competitive price
Good communication and speedy service 5* recommended !
Professional and simple to understand further action to be taken. Thanks
Very helpful and considerate. Fast response. Great advice. Excellent communication.
Mubi was very professional from the minute I emailed him. He kept me informed, confirmed the appointments and kept me up to date as to where he was so I could plan my diary too. He also delivered the results the very next day, so again, very efficient! Will gladly recommend.
I had a very swift response to my query for a renewal EPC rating with a turnaround of 2 days between contacting the company and getting my EPC certificate. Efficient, polite, and cost effective service overall. 5 stars!
Great service, quick, efficient and competitively priced - would definitely use again
EPC Certificates UK is rated 4.93 based on 61 reviews