EOS Rooflights Ltd Reviews

Iona
Sharon
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020
Ray
Their customer service was good. I was able to speak with someone quickly and easily by telephone or email to clarify points before I ordered my items. The ordering process was very easy and the items were delivered on time. Upon delivery there was a scratch on one of my rooflights. I contacted EOS immediately and they were happy to send a repair kit to me, free of charge, which arrived in the post within a few days of me speaking with them. I'm very pleased with the service I've received and the product looks great in my new extension!
Beautiful roof lights - exceeded our expectations
Good product and service. Have never let me down
The roof lights arrived on time, were well protected in transit and all queries were answered to our satisfaction.
Fantastic service, super helpful getting it all to Jersey and product is perfect for us. Thanks
Swift. Delivery. Arrived as described. Straight forward payment arrangement. Great advice and support when planning project. Motorised rooflight works remarkably quietly. A little costly however compared to some competition.
They have provided us with a quality product
Product and delivery as expected.
Good product, delivered on time, and looks great in our new flat roof extension.
I actually bought my roof lights on the back of EOS’s reviews section, and now my extension is nearing completion, (finally) I wanted to pass on my experience. I couldn’t be happier with my decision, its clearly a very high quality product and they look amazing in our new kitchen. They are heavy so make sure you have lots of strong guys on site. The staff are all very helpful and seem very knowledgable. Highly recommended them.
Excellent customer service. Really took the time to listen to our needs and help us find exactly what we wanted, within the time schedule from our builders. They were also flexible as the schedule shifted and always available for any questions. And beyond that, our roof lights look so amazing! So, I'm a very happy customer.
EOS were very helpful during the sales process, liaising directly with my builder to confirm requirements (when I was way out of my depth). My builder’s feedback post installation is that the windows are heavy duty and top quality, even when compared with more expensive options he’s fitted in the past. He’ll be recommending EOS for future builds.
Product was just as promised and delivery and information excellent. We are very pleased with it.
Really helpful when I called to order my roof lights explaining delivery info, weights, fitting instructions etc.., Really accommodating in facilitating a specific delivery time and date (at relatively short notice); finally the finished product, robust, elegant and fantastic. First class.
Very competitively priced!! Went the extra mile to help me out and gave all the support, advice and technical details that I needed for our project (Triple glazed - PassivHaus project) Will be sure to use EOS on any further Rooflight orders!!
Lovely skylight... I bought the fixed 1500*1000 and opening 1500*1000, both with upstands. Thanks to Chris for all his help. Tex - DA8
EOS were very helpful to me from my first inquiry to the order to the delivery. They phoned me back promptly with any additional information I needed. High standard of window which I’m very happy with and also competitively priced.
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 26th June 2018 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 26th June 2018
EOS offer a great range of products with good prices and stock availability. The team in the office are very helpful and nice people to do business with.
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 26th June 2018
Very well made rooflights.
Excellent product with a very high finish. EOS were very helpful and we are delighted with the rooflight we ordered. Our room looks amazing now we have so much light flooding in to it. We looked at lots of suppliers but we are glad we chose EOS on recommendation from our builder who had used them before.
EOS Rooflights Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 258 reviews