EOS Rooflights Ltd Reviews

Iona
Sharon
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020
Ray
Very swift delivery , very good product and reasonably priced compared to competitors I got quotes from.
I have used EOS roof-lights over the past few months. Their prices compare very favorably with their competitors. The rooflights are of very good quality. They are able to supply their products very quickly. Will use again.
Excellent customer service and delivered more than they have promised!
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 26th April 2019 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 26th April 2019 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 26th April 2019 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 26th April 2019
Superb quality product and well under building regs u value requirements. It is the highlight of my extensive house renovations. Great after sales service.
Prompt service and helpful advice
The roof was very high quality and a pleasure to fit.Will defiantly buy more in the future.
Beautiful window, very happy with it.
Very well made and easy to fit lantern, will definitely be using this company again.
Great Product , Great Service. Any issues or problems we had were sorted out immediately so i cannot fault EOS.
Excellent product and faultless service. Fixed rooflight was delivered on time, communication was good throughout the period and staff were always helpful and courteous. Rooflight looks stunning!
Very good product and service from the team. Would recommend
We require 3 windows for 2 projects and they where very well priced and also had them in stock. will be using again.
For all the reasons I have rated them highly
Awsome company to deal with, item was out of stock online and thier guys found me what i needed and sorted delivery quickly and efficiently. Will defiantly recommend to others.
Good service and good communications on queries and time scales
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 11th September 2018
Their customer service was good. I was able to speak with someone quickly and easily by telephone or email to clarify points before I ordered my items. The ordering process was very easy and the items were delivered on time. Upon delivery there was a scratch on one of my rooflights. I contacted EOS immediately and they were happy to send a repair kit to me, free of charge, which arrived in the post within a few days of me speaking with them. I'm very pleased with the service I've received and the product looks great in my new extension!
Beautiful roof lights - exceeded our expectations
Good product and service. Have never let me down
The roof lights arrived on time, were well protected in transit and all queries were answered to our satisfaction.
Fantastic service, super helpful getting it all to Jersey and product is perfect for us. Thanks
EOS Rooflights Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 261 reviews