EOS Rooflights Ltd Reviews

Iona
Sharon
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020
Ray
We bought rooflights through EOS for a project in London. They were easy to install and look great and we had no issues.
Great product and service
The rooflight is exactly what I wanted. The company was helpful in answering the queries raised before choosing the rooflight. It was supplied very quickly. Instructions were perfect. The rooflights have been erected without any problems. Very satisfied.
We ordered modular roof lights from Eos for a new build extension. They are beyond our expectations for quality and design and is the most impressive part of our new extension. I called Eos several times and from the ordering process to installation questions the chaps at Eos were very helpful, professional and always did what they said they would which was brilliant. I have had them fitted for six months now and I'm so pleased we chose Eos, there are cheaper alternatives but this product and service has been first class and I would strongly recommend them. Outstanding 5***** genuine rating.
Good product, quick delivery, easy to install.
Good quality excellent service and very helpful
Beautiful product. Looks great now they are fitted.
Good to deal with: email communication good, product excellent quality
Our local UK agent office was most helpful in demonstrating the product - double and triple glazed -,and in helping our design process. They were able to tailor the width of the border area to meet our requirement. Easy ordering process and great quality product delivered (and now installed)
Great customer service from start to finish, nothing too much trouble. Good delivery service. Very high quality product.
Quick delivery, good quality at a reasonable price, can’t fault it, window looks perfect, one of the lowest kerbs.
I used EOS Rooflights for my kitchen extension project and I couldn’t be happier. The customer care was second to none. I even misplaced my switch for one that opens, called them and got one delivered free of charge. Thank you guys. S. I. St Albans.
Excellent product
Supreme quality glass and craftsmanship. Couldn’t be happier. Great service provided. Thank you.
Fantastic fixed roof lights. Staff were really helpful and spoke to my dad who was designing what we needed. Quality product delivered and had our builders fit.,happy to provide pictures for your gallery.
Great roof lights, well built as well, very helpful over the phone and also kept me in the loop with delivery times and dates. They were dropped off at 10.00am and we had them installed by 12.30 pm. I looked in too which company did a good quality roof light and EOS Rooflights are the people to go with. We all know the saying you get what you pay for. keep up the good work EOS
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020
Beautifully designed, high spec, and look fantastic. Simple website and helpful service from guys at EOS. Prompt delivery. This is a quality product.
Morning big thanks to Chris and his team, very helpful their product is by far the best complete roof light system out there. I highly recommend this company will be using them again, ps also very easy to install Kind regards Lee
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 17th October 2019 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 17th October 2019
They were extremely efficient and most of all knowledgable about their products - they offered detailed information and were extremely patient with all my questions. They managed to ship the product very quickly and it arrived to us the same week. Very happy with EOS. The product itself is great!
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 17th October 2019
Very efficient and easy to deal with.
EOS Rooflights Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 264 reviews