EOS Rooflights Ltd Reviews

Iona
Sharon
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020
Ray
Our local UK agent office was most helpful in demonstrating the product - double and triple glazed -,and in helping our design process. They were able to tailor the width of the border area to meet our requirement. Easy ordering process and great quality product delivered (and now installed)
Great customer service from start to finish, nothing too much trouble. Good delivery service. Very high quality product.
Quick delivery, good quality at a reasonable price, can’t fault it, window looks perfect, one of the lowest kerbs.
I used EOS Rooflights for my kitchen extension project and I couldn’t be happier. The customer care was second to none. I even misplaced my switch for one that opens, called them and got one delivered free of charge. Thank you guys. S. I. St Albans.
Excellent product
Supreme quality glass and craftsmanship. Couldn’t be happier. Great service provided. Thank you.
Fantastic fixed roof lights. Staff were really helpful and spoke to my dad who was designing what we needed. Quality product delivered and had our builders fit.,happy to provide pictures for your gallery.
Great roof lights, well built as well, very helpful over the phone and also kept me in the loop with delivery times and dates. They were dropped off at 10.00am and we had them installed by 12.30 pm. I looked in too which company did a good quality roof light and EOS Rooflights are the people to go with. We all know the saying you get what you pay for. keep up the good work EOS
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020
Beautifully designed, high spec, and look fantastic. Simple website and helpful service from guys at EOS. Prompt delivery. This is a quality product.
Morning big thanks to Chris and his team, very helpful their product is by far the best complete roof light system out there. I highly recommend this company will be using them again, ps also very easy to install Kind regards Lee
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 17th October 2019 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 17th October 2019
They were extremely efficient and most of all knowledgable about their products - they offered detailed information and were extremely patient with all my questions. They managed to ship the product very quickly and it arrived to us the same week. Very happy with EOS. The product itself is great!
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 17th October 2019
Very efficient and easy to deal with.
The roof light that I ordered arrived on time and appears to be very well made. The instructions were clear and my builder had no problems installing it, other than in getting it onto the roof as it is very heavy. The roof light looks good and I am glad that I was able to buy one with such a good U value as I wanted the light without the loss of heat.
Great service, nothing is a hassle and super helpful
Prompt delivery, excellent quality and easy to install, a great product.
EoS and their staff were very helpful in design and specification for a large skylight. They gave top quality support in the runnup to installation and were very accommodating in helping to source correct vehicle to crane in said (very heavy) skylight.
I'm delighted with my EOS roof lights. I had to choose roof lights that were slightly smaller than I wanted, due to design constraints, but the amount of light provided is wonderful and unexpected. The whole kitchen is lit up, even when the curtains are closed across our french doors. Many thanks EOS, A happy customers.
Very happy with the service from EOS staff and quality of the product. Would definitely use again.
Great after sales support and service from knowledgeable staff. Also a really good quality product.
Excellent service! The windows are gorgeous and their staff are always so available and happy to answer questions on short notice, and I had a lot!
EOS Rooflights Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 256 reviews