EOS Rooflights Ltd Reviews

Sharon
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020
Ray
Great product and service
The rooflight is exactly what I wanted. The company was helpful in answering the queries raised before choosing the rooflight. It was supplied very quickly. Instructions were perfect. The rooflights have been erected without any problems. Very satisfied.
We ordered modular roof lights from Eos for a new build extension. They are beyond our expectations for quality and design and is the most impressive part of our new extension. I called Eos several times and from the ordering process to installation questions the chaps at Eos were very helpful, professional and always did what they said they would which was brilliant. I have had them fitted for six months now and I'm so pleased we chose Eos, there are cheaper alternatives but this product and service has been first class and I would strongly recommend them. Outstanding 5***** genuine rating.
Good product, quick delivery, easy to install.
Good quality excellent service and very helpful
The staff were very helpful in answering all my questions and the ordering process was very smooth. I had a bit of a quality issue with the initial batch of windows which was due to a warehouse error, but it was quickly resolved and the final product I received was of excellent quality.
Beautiful product. Looks great now they are fitted.
Good to deal with: email communication good, product excellent quality
EOS were very responsive, easy to deal with and delivered when they said they would. Would happily deal with them again.
dear eos team, everything went very well. the rooftop window is beautiful and i'm nearly happy. except one thing: the inner glass cracked after a very hot and sunny day 4 weeks ago, when a heavy rain cooled the window instantly down. i was surprised regarding the tension which must have been in the glassstructure which resulted in an 25 cm inner glass crack. i hope the window will not start getting blind in the future...
Our local UK agent office was most helpful in demonstrating the product - double and triple glazed -,and in helping our design process. They were able to tailor the width of the border area to meet our requirement. Easy ordering process and great quality product delivered (and now installed)
Great customer service from start to finish, nothing too much trouble. Good delivery service. Very high quality product.
Quick delivery, good quality at a reasonable price, can’t fault it, window looks perfect, one of the lowest kerbs.
I used EOS Rooflights for my kitchen extension project and I couldn’t be happier. The customer care was second to none. I even misplaced my switch for one that opens, called them and got one delivered free of charge. Thank you guys. S. I. St Albans.
really well constructed rooflight,looks really good when installed,lets so much light into our kitchen,really pleased with our purchase wold use EOS again
Excellent product
Supreme quality glass and craftsmanship. Couldn’t be happier. Great service provided. Thank you.
Fantastic fixed roof lights. Staff were really helpful and spoke to my dad who was designing what we needed. Quality product delivered and had our builders fit.,happy to provide pictures for your gallery.
Great roof lights, well built as well, very helpful over the phone and also kept me in the loop with delivery times and dates. They were dropped off at 10.00am and we had them installed by 12.30 pm. I looked in too which company did a good quality roof light and EOS Rooflights are the people to go with. We all know the saying you get what you pay for. keep up the good work EOS
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020
Friendly, helpful and informative customer service. Good product and quick delivery.
EOS Rooflights Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 261 reviews