EOS Rooflights Ltd Reviews

Iona
Sharon
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020
Ray
A great product. The speed and efficiency of the online purchase and then the delivery of the items made the process a hassle free pleasure that is all to rare these days.
From ordering to receiving our rooflight everything went great, we built the upstand ourselves from the drawings supplied and the light fitted perfectly. Excellent product at a great price. Wish everything on our extension went that well. 5 stars all round.
Hi, excellent service and they added solar control without additional charge.
Clearly a top quality roof light which is beautifully made. I looked at several manufacturers and the EOS had the best insulation among those I looked at. The frame is substantially made and the glass perfectly set into it. It was really simple to fit and the superb drawings allowed me to construct the kirb with confidence and accuracy. Delivery was fast and the unit well supported and protected on a pallet.
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Very impressed with dealing with EOS, great quality product, courteous and good communication which helped make my decision to purchase the 2 Roof lights I needed from them. Thanks for your help.
Roof lights turned up day we asked for van driver was very helpful and in position look great !!!
Great product and customer service
I was really pleased with the quality of the roof lanterns I ordered 2mt x 1mt and 1.5mt x 1mt. We have all heard the old saying you only get what you pay for and this product is spot on ,great build quality would highly recommend
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 30th September 2020
I always get my sky lights from EOS. They are reliable, friendly and very good quality. There technical help is invaluable. Richard Abbey Building
We recently bought an opening roof light 1 metre x 1500 and a fixed roof light 1 metre x 1500 and we have found EOS Rooflights very competitive in price and of high quality also technical advice was very good.
In the middle of Covid 19 lockdown they were able to advise, honestly estimating the future timing of delivery. I had to wait, which was not surprising, but their service was very personal.
Very good quality flat roof windows , good seling-advice service , fast delivery.
Ordered my roof light well in advance of delivery date And it arrived on the pre arranged date. The item came with fantastic fitting instructions and requirements, a pleasure to fit. I’ll be recommending these products to future clients. Nice to see great design and ease of fitting with a sales and delivery service to back it up.
Quotation was prompt, the technical questions I asked were promptly replied to by the team and when the order was placed, I was kept updated with progression and delivery date. My non-standard delivery request (by hiab lorry to off load) was handled well and I would recommend if you don't have a team of burly builders as the window and upstand (mine was 3.2m x 1.3m) is exceptionally well made, robust and very heavy!
Excellent all round. Very happy with the rooflights and the excellent customer service and follow up care. Happy to recommend EOS!
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 21st September 2020 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 21st September 2020
Good communication from the very beginning , helpful and informative to help us find the most suitable rooflights for our project. Items arrived as scheduled and was of expected quality. Won't hesitate to recommend .
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 21st September 2020
I was extremely pleased with my rooflight and the service I received
We bought rooflights through EOS for a project in London. They were easy to install and look great and we had no issues.
Great product and service
The rooflight is exactly what I wanted. The company was helpful in answering the queries raised before choosing the rooflight. It was supplied very quickly. Instructions were perfect. The rooflights have been erected without any problems. Very satisfied.
EOS Rooflights Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 261 reviews