EOS Rooflights Ltd Reviews

Iona
Sharon
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020
Ray
Great product and customer service
I was really pleased with the quality of the roof lanterns I ordered 2mt x 1mt and 1.5mt x 1mt. We have all heard the old saying you only get what you pay for and this product is spot on ,great build quality would highly recommend
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 30th September 2020
I always get my sky lights from EOS. They are reliable, friendly and very good quality. There technical help is invaluable. Richard Abbey Building
We recently bought an opening roof light 1 metre x 1500 and a fixed roof light 1 metre x 1500 and we have found EOS Rooflights very competitive in price and of high quality also technical advice was very good.
In the middle of Covid 19 lockdown they were able to advise, honestly estimating the future timing of delivery. I had to wait, which was not surprising, but their service was very personal.
Very good quality flat roof windows , good seling-advice service , fast delivery.
Ordered my roof light well in advance of delivery date And it arrived on the pre arranged date. The item came with fantastic fitting instructions and requirements, a pleasure to fit. I’ll be recommending these products to future clients. Nice to see great design and ease of fitting with a sales and delivery service to back it up.
Quotation was prompt, the technical questions I asked were promptly replied to by the team and when the order was placed, I was kept updated with progression and delivery date. My non-standard delivery request (by hiab lorry to off load) was handled well and I would recommend if you don't have a team of burly builders as the window and upstand (mine was 3.2m x 1.3m) is exceptionally well made, robust and very heavy!
EOS Rooflights provided two high quality rooflights which were well well made (when compared to others I have seen), with good customer service from Elliot and Chris including drawings and installation advice. The delivery company were however a disappointment, using a lorry which was too high for the builder to safely unload from, and a driver who couldn't be less bothered. EOS recognised this and offered compensation.
Roof light ordered and delivered
Excellent all round. Very happy with the rooflights and the excellent customer service and follow up care. Happy to recommend EOS!
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 21st September 2020 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 21st September 2020
I was extremely pleased with my rooflight and the service I received
We bought rooflights through EOS for a project in London. They were easy to install and look great and we had no issues.
Good design,easy to install Would highly recommend
Great product and service
The rooflight is exactly what I wanted. The company was helpful in answering the queries raised before choosing the rooflight. It was supplied very quickly. Instructions were perfect. The rooflights have been erected without any problems. Very satisfied.
We ordered modular roof lights from Eos for a new build extension. They are beyond our expectations for quality and design and is the most impressive part of our new extension. I called Eos several times and from the ordering process to installation questions the chaps at Eos were very helpful, professional and always did what they said they would which was brilliant. I have had them fitted for six months now and I'm so pleased we chose Eos, there are cheaper alternatives but this product and service has been first class and I would strongly recommend them. Outstanding 5***** genuine rating.
Good product, quick delivery, easy to install.
Good quality excellent service and very helpful
The staff were very helpful in answering all my questions and the ordering process was very smooth. I had a bit of a quality issue with the initial batch of windows which was due to a warehouse error, but it was quickly resolved and the final product I received was of excellent quality.
EOS Rooflights Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 255 reviews