EO Charging Reviews

Tom Taylor
EO Charging 5 star review on 4th June 2019
Don Morton
EO Charging 4 star review on 18th April 2019
Main requirement was a home charging unit that looked small and not too noticeable on the front of the house. The EO Mini was the only one we found that fitted the bill. Especially as it came in grey. Worked perfectly for almost a year until we hit a problem which meant it wouldn’t charge. The unit was replaced promptly without charge thanks to the excellent support from the EO team.
Excellent service
I haven’t got my electric car yet but the unit is compact and the app is easy to use
Engineer Mike was excellent, very polite and done a 👏
Excellent, helpful throughout the ordering process. The installers were highly knowledgeable and professional. Clean tidy install can't fault at all.
Great service, particularly from Simon, who updated my fuse box, and Paul and Nathalia @ Crosstech, who organised and installed the EV charger the following day.
Knowledgeable, neat, tidy, no fuss, good comm's, reliable and on time: great service all round.
thanks guys
Very happy with the service. Electrician, Alan worked extremely hard to get job done, fitting in with my plans. We had a delay as the charger didnt arrive on the first day, but he sorted it out, leaving me a spare charger to charge car. He organised the re delivery, came back to fit tethered charger and set up the app, making sure everything worked smoothly.
Really happy!
EO Charging 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Great service with minimal interference to our day. EO Charging staff were very polite and efficient, highly recommend!
Very straightforward, the government grant form was straightforward and clearly explained, EO customer services are helpful and efficient and answer calls straightway, being able to call and email a specific individual is very helpful. The install was carried out within 2 weeks and very professionally done. only negative is that the cost is a little high at £545 after the government grant and Octopus discount, but I think this an industry norm at present until there is the demand and economies of scale I expect this pricing is the only way the product is viable.
Really efficient, love the product - EO mini pro 2.Small and discrete but with great app functioning. Fitting company LCS were also brilliant! Would recommend to anyone
Excellent service thank you, just waiting for the car now !
Very good service, excellent communications and the EV charger works well.
Very professional

mike Amiss
Terrific little,being the operative word, unit. We went for the all black finish on the Mini Pro 2. It’s very descrete and great quality materials used throughout. Totally recommend this device 100% as home charger unit.
Great communications and clean and professional installation.
Sorry for the low rating. It was only installed yesterday so too soon to judge its functionality in depth. It appears to do all it says on the tin.

The app is a bit clunky. Took two goes to register. I look forward to future upgrades.

Very disappointed with the fitter. He arrived very promptly - good, but didn’t ware a mask and asked to use the toilet twice. Being too polite to refuse, on reflection I wish we had not allowed him to do so in the present circumstances as this is now causing us concern.

We think you need to ensure your staff are properly trained and are sensitive to others with regards Covid restrictions and protocols.

We look forward to hearing a response from you.

Regards

Andrew Tweed

I had occasion to mention that I was not happy the fitter did not wear a mask and that he asked to use our private facilities. With hindsight I was wish I had not allowed him to do so however I am pleased to say the EO team took instant notice of my review and addressed the issue so that another customer may not be put in the uncomfortable position that I found myself. Thank you EO. The charger is working exactly as expected and my comment that the app is a bit clunky was noted and I am assured this is an issue they are addressing. Again, thank you for your prompt action.
Hi Andrew,

Sorry to hear that you were not happy with the way your installation has been carried out. In what is an unusual and challenging time, we refer our home charging installs to a carefully selected number of installers who follow robust safety measures (including social distancing) during installation.

We appreciate that the safety measures followed may not have been best and have flagged your feedback to our Home Install team who will make a note to all installers to ensure social distancing requirements are being duly implemented when installing our chargers.

Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us and we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss the situation with you - could you please contact us on install@eocharging.com or 0333 77 20383.

Regarding the EO Smart Home app, you'll be pleased to hear that we have a number of software updates in the pipeline to make sure customers get the most out of their charging sessions. 👊🏻

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Many thanks,
The EO Charging team
Booked, installed and now up and running - all very efficient
Installation was great, all done to my satisfaction within two hours.
I applied for the installation of a new EO mini online. Filling the form required a bit of effort, and waiting for a contractor to schedule an appointment took a few weeks - but it's been worth it. The contractor did an excellent job and reused a lot of existing wiring; the installation blends in seamlessly, and all the extra boxes have been clearly expertly placed. The contractor and/or EO took care to apply for the grant on my behalf, saving me from further annoyances. The EO mini charger itself looks really cool and sturdy. The app is adequate, the main feature I really wanted was to disable the charger when I'm not using it, and that's pretty straightforward. I charger my plugin hybrid a few times without any problems. Overall I'm really happy!
I have had my EO Mini Pro 2 installed for a day - it looks great, the small size makes it very unobtrusive. The fitting was well done, cables all routed very neatly - brilliant job. The app does all of the basics, but reading some of the reviews there may be additional features which would be useful in the app (e.g. supporting more smart tariffs e.g. Octopus Agile) - it doesn't impact me at the moment but may do in the future.
My wife and I are very happy with the charge point and the service CrossTech provided. Paul the installer was both friendly and professional, completed the installation without any inconvenience and exactly how we wanted it.

I’m especially grateful for his knowledge and honesty in regards to the capability of the solar panels installed on my property and why they were not suitable as a viable power source for my car. Not sure if all installers would do this. CrossTech refunded me the money for the CT clamp the very next day. Good service by both EO and CrossTech.
EO Charging is rated 4.15 based on 171 reviews