EO Charging Reviews

EO Charging 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Valerie Oswick
EO Charging 5 star review on 23rd August 2019
Charlie Whittaker
A neat installation but the 'smart' charging side still doesn't work. I have had three engineers to look at this (and took due to missed appointments of engineers not turning up 5 days off work). The conclusion is that the installers EV have referred it back to EO as the unit is faulty. It is is working a dumb charger but not as smart charger. I also changed electricity supplier to Octopus so that I could benefit from the lower rates!
Hi Neville,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we're sorry to hear that you're experiencing such a frustrating issue with your charger.

Customer feedback and satisfaction is incredibly important to us and we are keen to resolve this issue as soon as possible - could you please drop us a note on support@eocharging.com with your contact details and one of our experts will contact you directly.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Many thanks,
The EO Charging team
Good pre installation communication and easy to upload relevant information to plan the installation.

Excellent installation and very helpful installer - thoughtful and keen to do the job well.

Overall, I would have no hesitation recommending this company.
EO Charging itself is a great company with good customer service; however, it subcontracts installation to companies that are not so reliable. We had 4 appts for installation, 3 were cancelled without notification or explanation. It took a lot of communications to get the equipment installed. Since then, the charger is working, and the app is ok at the moment – is does say it's drawing from the solar panels, but we'll see what happens when we go on the nighttime tariff.
Have to say Gary Matthews is a credit to your company. On his initial visit he spotted a few issues with our electrics which stopped him doing the job. We'd not long bought the house and he looked at our condition report and saw that it was not accurate. He went above and beyond, and I ended up getting a new condition report which came back unsatisfactory. The guy who did the initial report prior to us buying the house paid for the work to be done and reimbursed me my condition report. All of which wouldn't have happened if not for Gary. Very thorough with his work and an all-round great chap and was happy to give him a bottle for all his help with the issues he found at my property.
The system itself is easy to use as long as you don’t use the app. It’s useless. At the moment my system is charging at a max of 5kwh not 7kwh so keeping an eye on it
EO charger was installed by Bumblebee who did a great job. Installation was very neat and tidy and Denise kept me up to date at all times with the scheduling of the install.
EO Charging 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Charged EV carried out my EO mini EV charger installation today. Their installation engineer (Deven) was very knowledgeable and carried out a very tidy install and commissioning. Communication is key with things like this and Deven talked through all of the options for the install so we arrived at a solution that really worked for me. All in all, a very professional installation.
With a long cable, and the position on the charger it may not be possible to secure the connector to the charger. More options for cable management would be needed.
The tidiest looking charger going. Sits lovely on the side of my porch

Nathalia and Paul did a phenomenal job with organising and installing. Nathalia couldn't have done a better job organising the network upgrading my fuse, all the paperwork to have everything in place so it was good to go. Paul was super friendly and polite. Very tidy and professional job on the install. Couldn't be happier from start to finish
The whole process was fabulous. All questions were answered promptly enabling us to get an install in less than 2 weeks. The guys that completed the install were professional and did a great job… The charger looks great and works as expected with app support too.. Thanks for doing such a great job.. :-)
Lovely unit, well designed and expertly installed by Rollings EV in Worcester.
Cracking service. Quick, knowledgeable installer. A job well done
It works perfectly. I’m so impressed by the installation, the workmen did an amazing job and cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely worthwhile having this installed using these professionals.
The mini pro was installed when I was away and initially couldn’t connect. Problem was resolved but getting through to support team was borderline impossible.
The charging point and the wires were installed very neatly
So far so good!
The installation went smoothly, the guys were quick and efficient.
I've only done one charge since then (1 week) but it worked fine and gave me 10 miles more than the trickle charge on an extension cord that I've used for the last 2 months!
I'll write another review after a month or so
Kate
Great service, really good communication through the booking stage and very efficient installation.
The installer was friendly and professional and did a good job. The charger itself looks a good quality item, works well and is simple to operate. The only let down is the EO Charging App, which seems to have a few issues. It doesn't always report the percentage charge accurately and it seems to interfere with my home wifi network, causing my phone to resort to 4G when charging and until the app is manually stopped.
Amazed at how small and smart this charger is. Efficiently and neatly installed by a happy confident person who arrived on time on the date specified. I am very happy with the product.
Very compact and neat charging unit. Nice to have colour options so I was able to match my garage door.
Excellent installation. Day was agreed well in advance and kept to. Two very pleasant gentlemen arrived promptly and were very efficient. Initial test revealed an issue which they worked through quickly and without extra charge for their time. They were helpful and patient with their instructions to download the app.
EO Charging is rated 4.26 based on 274 reviews