EO Charging Reviews

Tom Taylor
EO Charging 5 star review on 4th June 2019
Don Morton
EO Charging 4 star review on 18th April 2019
The charger and gentlemen that installed it was great! However the company that I had to go through to arrange installation and purchasing was absolutely awful "Charge EV"! I initially got in contact with them in December and although fully aware of COVID and things having to be paused, which I totally understand, it eventually took weeks of ringing daily once COVID restrictions had been lifted (June) just to get the charger, which I had paid for to be sent. Initially a cable was sent and an engineer arrived but he had nothing to fit. I also asked and thought I had paid for a tethered unit but was sent the wrong one and to be completely honest I didn't get back in contact with them as I had given up on such a shocking company. It is such a shame as we love your product but I would advise anyone to buy a charger from their car dealership instead of having to deal with "Charge EV"!
Hi Katie,

Thanks for taking the time to provide such a detailed review.

We’re really sorry to hear that you’ve had such a frustrating experience with the installation of your charger and agree that this is not acceptable. Please be assured that we have flagged your feedback to our Home Install team who are reviewing your case as we speak.

Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us and we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss the situation with you - could you please contact us immediately on install@eocharging.com or 0333 77 20383.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Best,
The EO Charging team
Convenient, easy elegant fit and above all you can use a cheaper tariff!
Thanks for the installation. I have charged twice off peak and have downloaded the app. All seems fine although I don't think I'll get much use from the solar balancing until next Spring when it should prove useful. The installer, Gareth, was polite and efficient and did a neat and tidy job.
Very nice! The functions are amazing especially the charging history log that I can use for expensing purposes for work.

I've connected the charger to my 6 kWh system. Using solar to charge my car and then expensing to work :) instead of petrol.

I was going to buy a regular charger and then connect a log but that would have been manual and cost me more than this solution.
Fantastic service, the installation team were first class!
I like the simplicity and the small form factor of the EO charger. the installer were very professional.
Works well, looks nice, and I love to see good use of Raspberry Pis!
Had to provide a lot of information and images before could get a booking started. Ended up with a whatapps video call with an engineer to check information. on Install day the engineer was there for the full day which was surprising but he left a neat job. Couldn't test on the day but charger has been working fine.
Polite, helpful and efficient installers. Excellent communication from all concerned.
Friendly guts, very helpful
EO have been very good with their communications and their engineers have completed the works exactly as agreed. Three days in, everything is working and the work was completed without any significant mess. I would highly recommend EO.
Very good installation done professionally and efficiently
Neat unit does all it says it would.
Really happy with the Mini Pro 2.  It’s neat and tidy and has all the functions you need, which are simple to control from the app. 5 stars!
James arrived on time, did a first class installation and was a pleasure to meet and to chat with. He was knowledgeable and answered all our questions and then helped us to register for the App. This had proved difficult at first and he said that it was not the first time that there had been problems with registering for the App, which now works well and provides all the dat we need.
The experience of having an EO Charger has been a game changer changing to an electric car. I can’t stop promoting how great it is and how convenient it is having at home.
Took longer to instal than the guys originally thought but they did a great job and I’m very happy.
Charger works great. Installation process went smooth. The app that you use to control charging is easy to understand. Happy with the product.
A great EO home charger install. A BIG THANK to Joe the installer & EO
Really accommodating installer who arranged the layout of our unit and the cabling, exactly as requested.
Returned the day after initial install to complete the job in the evening.
EO Charging is rated 4.22 based on 230 reviews